Unaka Avenue Baptist Church

“No lies”

Since: Sep 12

The south

#21 Oct 2, 2012
Pray not in church, but in the deep recesses of your closet. Per Jesus.
Church=social club
Why do u pay your preachers? We are not illiterate, we can read for ourselves, we do not need the scribes and the priest to tell us what words mean
a true believer

United States

#22 Oct 2, 2012
I am currently unable to say anything! I haven't decided if I am going to take him to court! I am being advised to do so! Please pray for me and my family! He is truly a horrible man! When I am able to speak I will
a true believer

United States

#23 Oct 2, 2012
U can contact his former churches he was fired from both! Maybe they will tell u somethings
Ben Upton

Jonesborough, TN

#24 Oct 2, 2012
Lemonade wrote:
That secretary had a previous embezzlement in another part of the state, the church gave her a new opportunity, and she stole from them. If you want to think the church is naive, fine, but I really don't think you can say they "burned" her and acted non-Christian.
Being Christian does not equal just letting people steal from you without consequence.
And the verse you use to back up your statement is?
concerned citizen

Johnson City, TN

#25 Oct 3, 2012
a true believer wrote:
I am currently unable to say anything! I haven't decided if I am going to take him to court! I am being advised to do so! Please pray for me and my family! He is truly a horrible man! When I am able to speak I will
Praying for you and your family. I understand what you are saying but if there is someone else that could give us some ideas of what we need to know not asking for specific details..
know truebeliver

Orlando, FL

#26 Oct 3, 2012
he should never be trusted he was her pastor and counselor she trusted him he destroyed her! if u want to know if u can trust him no way !he has hurt others ! please be careful around him !
Who am I

Jonesborough, TN

#27 Oct 3, 2012
It's this simple. It's church is CRAP. They burned the secretary and they are not attached to the branch. They are not of Christ. So if you want to head in the WRONG direction, head straight for Unaka Baptist Church. Be an idiot. You have every right.
durp

Abingdon, VA

#28 Oct 4, 2012
This entire thread full of drama, gossip, allegations of adultery and thievery, and various other b.s. is the reason myself and alot of others don't even go to church anymore. You people sound like you're talking about a social club instead of a church.
a true believer

United States

#29 Oct 4, 2012
First of all church is for sinners and we all sin secondly u have no clue what u r talking about! Yes we all need the church body for support! But also the pastor that was there shouldn't have been put in his postion because of his past! He was to be trusted and he proved to be a predator! I forgive him but he should never pastor again!
concerned citizen

Johnson City, TN

#30 Oct 4, 2012
know truebeliver wrote:
he should never be trusted he was her pastor and counselor she trusted him he destroyed her! if u want to know if u can trust him no way !he has hurt others ! please be careful around him !
Thanks, I think I get it just keep him away from my wife and the childrens moms everything will be ok! Just looking out for the children he is with.. Sorry that you are having to deal with this, I know not all pastors are bad but he is the one example people get a bad taste in their mouth about church and God!
a true believer

United States

#31 Oct 5, 2012
Just be careful! He is good at fooling people! Please watch out for he has done this to others for along time! Many families have been hurt by him! I just don't want anyone to go threw what I have been threw for the last year and half!
concerned citizen

Johnson City, TN

#32 Oct 5, 2012
a true believer wrote:
Just be careful! He is good at fooling people! Please watch out for he has done this to others for along time! Many families have been hurt by him! I just don't want anyone to go threw what I have been threw for the last year and half!
So sorry for you and your family, sounds like some people need to come out about all of this and put a stop to him and what he is doing to people. I hope you stay in the word of God and he will see you thru all of this.
a true believer

United States

#33 Oct 8, 2012
If anyone knows anything about Ronnie Mitchell please come forward! I'm trying to keep him from hurting or destroying anyone else! I know he is already up to the same old thing! We really have to stop him please don't let him get away with this anymore
Patrick

Jonesborough, TN

#34 Oct 8, 2012
Lemonade wrote:
That secretary had a previous embezzlement in another part of the state, the church gave her a new opportunity, and she stole from them. If you want to think the church is naive, fine, but I really don't think you can say they "burned" her and acted non-Christian.
Being Christian does not equal just letting people steal from you without consequence.
Yes it does.
icare

United States

#35 Oct 9, 2012
This is very disturbing to me! But i know alot of history on him and i know why he was fired from Limestone and i also know of a family he almost disrupted due to adultery! Alot of people in limestobe telford area know this but will do nothing abt it. It is disgusting. He has lied to his wife and she contiunes to stay with him! Women just keep on allowing him to talk them into all this with no remorse. He is a dirty man and it needs to stop!!!
a true believer

United States

#36 Oct 9, 2012
I want to put a stop to him if u can get some of these woman to contact limestone they know me! I want to make sure he never gets in a pulpit! I am being adviced by my current church to take him to court! I need everyone to do the wright thing! U see I have to stop him u have no idea what he did to me! Please try to talk to this family I am going through the same that she did! His wife I think she knows what he is as well as his son! He did some very horrible things to me!
a true believer

United States

#37 Oct 9, 2012
Please let this woman know that I have spoke to an attorney this can stop with all of us coming together! I pray she listens! We don't want him to ever get the chance to use the church to hide in! He is a predator! My family is hurting as well!! We need all of u to help us!
a true believer

United States

#38 Oct 15, 2012
a true believer wrote:
Please let this woman know that I have spoke to an attorney this can stop with all of us coming together! I pray she listens! We don't want him to ever get the chance to use the church to hide in! He is a predator! My family is hurting as well!! We need all of u to help us!
I was praying that someone woyld have come forward about Ronnie! He has to be stopped! It is going to be impossible for me to do this alone!
curious

Johnson City, TN

#39 Oct 15, 2012
a true believer wrote:
<quoted text> I was praying that someone woyld have come forward about Ronnie! He has to be stopped! It is going to be impossible for me to do this alone!
how do u really stop someone who sounds like he is just a player? Just get the word out that women need to stay away from him.
a true believer

United States

#40 Oct 15, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text> how do u really stop someone who sounds like he is just a player? Just get the word out that women need to stay away from him.
worse heis a predator!!! If he did this while pastoring he will again! If all these women will come forwatd! He is a coward!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitutes in Johnson City (Jul '12) 4 min Jos 57
WCDE Director challange 3 hr TimeWarp 2
Drs willing to treat pain management aggressive... (Jul '12) 6 hr T yates 52
Run Run Run Chuck Norris 8 hr JC Biking 3
summers taylor buying JCP building 10 hr tonysh 1
Anyone else into public jerking? 12 hr HAHA 6
Why is the Burger King on South Roan still in b... 18 hr TheKidfromBorneo 6
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Sep 27 Jackie 4 1,574

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web