Where Does Boone Gate and Concessions...

Where Does Boone Gate and Concessions Money Go

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Truth

Rockford, TN

#1 Aug 21, 2014
I hear many parents state they believe not all money is turned in. What happens to the rest of it? If this is true should there not be an outside audit or investigation? We all have seen how "internal investigations" turn out.
Grandma

United States

#2 Aug 21, 2014
Don't believe anything that you hear and only half of what you see.
Audit Needed

Candler, NC

#3 Aug 21, 2014
Truth wrote:
I hear many parents state they believe not all money is turned in. What happens to the rest of it? If this is true should there not be an outside audit or investigation? We all have seen how "internal investigations" turn out.
Parents at Boone must not have been too concerned about this money since they elected Masters on school board who was allegedly taking concessions money. I agree there needs to be an audit or outside investigation, but until parents demand it from board members or commissioners it will never happen. Do scandals and unethical activity seem to follow AD Good?
Parent

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Aug 21, 2014
Call the Comptroller in Nashville. That's their job for any of these organizations.
DHISALOSER

United States

#5 Aug 21, 2014
Parent wrote:
Call the Comptroller in Nashville. That's their job for any of these organizations.
Or just stop trying to cause problems.... You people just keep beating the dead horse. Lol
Parent

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Aug 21, 2014
DHISALOSER wrote:
<quoted text>
Or just stop trying to cause problems.... You people just keep beating the dead horse. Lol
sounds like somebody is getting a little nervous. Several people are calling.
Accountability Now

Johnson City, TN

#7 Aug 21, 2014
Parent wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like somebody is getting a little nervous. Several people are calling.
If everything is honest and legal, why are some at Boone fighting so hard against accountability? It looks like they would want to do all they can to prove no wrongdoing.
Retired

La Follette, TN

#8 Aug 21, 2014
Call a good barber too!
parent

La Follette, TN

#9 Aug 22, 2014
Last year if you wrote a check for a tshirt, you made the check out to Mike Masters. Thus year, you make your checks out t boosters I did not know Boone had boosters again. Does anyone know anything about boosters being back?
Clod Hopper III

Sevierville, TN

#10 Aug 25, 2014
Oh my gosh, give it up already. We're sick and tired of youre ranting.
parent

La Follette, TN

#11 Aug 25, 2014
Clod Hopper III wrote:
Oh my gosh, give it up already. We're sick and tired of youre ranting.
Then get off of this site.....problem solved
Suzanne

La Follette, TN

#12 Aug 31, 2014
Truth wrote:
I hear many parents state they believe not all money is turned in. What happens to the rest of it? If this is true should there not be an outside audit or investigation? We all have seen how "internal investigations" turn out.
When a select few from school board were trying to get a few paid snow days for the I a's last year, Dykes plainly stated they didn't want to be audited, gee, WONDER WHY!
Suzanne

La Follette, TN

#13 Aug 31, 2014
Audit Needed wrote:
<quoted text>Parents at Boone must not have been too concerned about this money since they elected Masters on school board who was allegedly taking concessions money. I agree there needs to be an audit or outside investigation, but until parents demand it from board members or commissioners it will never happen. Do scandals and unethical activity seem to follow AD Good?
Good is a joke! He and his sister have told more lies than you could imagine. If you're reading this DANNY GOOD AND LISA GREENE, THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT SOON! You two only think you have everyone fooled well not hardly! Maybe a few from Boone like Roger Jackson but that's about it!
Parent

La Follette, TN

#14 Sep 1, 2014
How many Masters and Good family members are taking advantage of school system.
Be Honest

La Follette, TN

#15 Sep 1, 2014
Suzanne wrote:
<quoted text>Good is a joke! He and his sister have told more lies than you could imagine. If you're reading this DANNY GOOD AND LISA GREENE, THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT SOON! You two only think you have everyone fooled well not hardly! Maybe a few from Boone like Roger Jackson but that's about it!
This is not news Lisa is a gossip and well as the Pickerings, Ashley or any Sulphur Springs/ Boone employee with integrity and they will tell you Danny is a lying cheat who should not be allowed to work around kids.
Not

La Follette, TN

#16 Sep 1, 2014
Be Honest wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not news Lisa is a gossip and well as the Pickerings, Ashley or any Sulphur Springs/ Boone employee with integrity and they will tell you Danny is a lying cheat who should not be allowed to work around kids.
You forgot the Estepp family they can tell you about Goods lies and not just about Jenny and Danny.
Conflict of Interest

Elizabethton, TN

#17 Sep 1, 2014
Parent wrote:
How many Masters and Good family members are taking advantage of school system.
Was Masters running the concession stand at Boone football games? This has to be a conflict of interest, but since he didn't officially become a board member until September 1 that will be their excuse! WCDE never has a problem with unethical, and sometimes not even illegal!
unreal

Herndon, VA

#19 Sep 3, 2014
jenny knew\knows the real danny . . .he had an affair with jenny on his wife just like she did with danny with her husband . . . Birds of a feather flock together

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Experiences with Johnson City Juvenile Court Ju... 38 min Dad 2
act call center johnson city tn (Oct '10) 40 min The truth 330
Franklin woods hospital (Mar '11) 1 hr Wise ole owl 20
Daytime Tri Cities 4 hr Faithful viewer f... 7
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 4 hr Tanya 1,480
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP 5 hr Pod 117
LGBT and now Q? 7 hr lol 88
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages