First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hot rod

Johnson City, TN

#25 Jul 31, 2014
No new school wrote:
<quoted text>Washington County School System has no business building a new school at Boones Creek! Let Johnson City schools build it and the few students left who don't live in the city limits can go to BCE and make it a K-8 school. Sell BCM and forget a new school! Most of Boones Creek has been annexed by Johnson City, that should be their responsibility! Problem solved and no new taxes! It's a win win!
Your problem is failure to see the big picture. I hear twice a month the big contractors Thomas, summers, Wolfe, mayor dan, broyles, few more eat at bob Evans and decide us poor folks fate. Who we need to vote for etc. if they get the land around where that school might be built, you get a new subdivision, shopping center, etc. I hear now that these families are inter- marrying to keep the money between themselves!? My buddy the contractor got taken off a job cause One of the select wanted it all and it was done in the snap of a finger even though he has a valid contract. The little people will be left holding the bag and eating crumbs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you REALY love you child? 1 hr You messed up 1
MSHA merger with Wellmont... 7 hr Do not Get Sick 2
Rusty Crowe's Hypocrisy 11 hr gale king 21
Popeye's Johnson City and Kingsport (Jan '14) 13 hr Larry 29
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 17 hr aps70 558
Jennifer Sammons Skanky Pill Head 23 hr Larry 1
east tn. brain and spine center (Mar '11) 23 hr pjshappy2 54
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web