Citi Call Center in Gray
LOL

Johnson City, TN

#21 Nov 26, 2012
If you are a great azz kisser you will be fine with the fake upper management. Jeff Jones is cool an seems very fair...Ken an Nick are as fake as they come and never can give you a straight answer they want to dance around your question. Most of upper management have been there for 20+ years and it's their way or NO way... and none of them will go against each other..If Citi was smart they would clean house there and you would see what a better work place it would be.. The people of merit would be rewarded not the suck ups..
no name

Charlotte, NC

#22 Dec 3, 2012
It's not really that bad compared to other things like fast food or retail.
lowsdown

Kingsport, TN

#23 Dec 3, 2012
Seems to me that if you are looking for a job, shut up and go with it. If ya can't stand it, move on. No use slamming a company if you didn't get instant gratification from it. After all, it's a job, not a paid hobby! Some people think a job should be tailor made just for them. Face the facts, we all have to put up with a lot of crap from our employers. I'm not saying it's right, just the way it is. Quit ya bitching and find a job that you can put up with. If you can't find one, get your lame ass down to one of those pain medication clinics and sell your Lortabs.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#24 Dec 6, 2012
Collections really sucks. Citi is a great company to work for, they are very flexible and understanding. The goals are not too unreasonable, and it is pretty easy to make bonus each month if you try. I love all of my co-workers to death. Collections just sucks the life out of you, it is a very depressing job, so if you can get customer service or really anything else besides collections, I would say it is a pretty enjoyable job
Citi applicant

United States

#25 Dec 14, 2012
I recently got my call back for an in person interview, I am six months pregnant and really need the job. What is the probability of me getting hired this close to having the baby?
no name

Charlotte, NC

#26 Dec 15, 2012
Citi applicant wrote:
I recently got my call back for an in person interview, I am six months pregnant and really need the job. What is the probability of me getting hired this close to having the baby?
I wouldn't mention that your pregnant unless they ask... And they won't. Don't give them the opportunity to discriminate
Citi applicant

United States

#27 Dec 15, 2012
no name wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't mention that your pregnant unless they ask... And they won't. Don't give them the opportunity to discriminate
Well one look at me and you can tell! I'm literally carrying a basketball under my shirt. I'm guessing it will probably come up in the interview! Lol
Daily Topper

Johnson City, TN

#28 Dec 15, 2012
no name wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't mention that your pregnant unless they ask... And they won't. Don't give them the opportunity to discriminate
Girl states she is 6 months pregnant & this is your response (reply)?!?!!!! Thank you for the humor & the most ignorant post of the week. Also, where is the discrimination that you are referring to? You..........have no intelligence.
no name

Charlotte, NC

#29 Dec 17, 2012
Daily Topper wrote:
<quoted text>Girl states she is 6 months pregnant & this is your response (reply)?!?!!!! Thank you for the humor & the most ignorant post of the week. Also, where is the discrimination that you are referring to? You..........have no intelligence.
Ok I must say you're both dumb as a box of rocks. Citi does PHONE INTERVIEWS!! Are you able to read that or should I say it slower for you!
no name

Charlotte, NC

#30 Dec 17, 2012
Daily Topper wrote:
<quoted text>Girl states she is 6 months pregnant & this is your response (reply)?!?!!!! Thank you for the humor & the most ignorant post of the week. Also, where is the discrimination that you are referring to? You..........have no intelligence.
Here let me explain further bc you probably won't get that either. They do not interview you in person. So you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?!?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#31 Dec 17, 2012
no name wrote:
<quoted text>
Here let me explain further bc you probably won't get that either. They do not interview you in person. So you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?!?
If you will read her original post, she stated has an IN PERSON interview. She has obviously made it past the phone interview. So obviously you are the box of rocks in this conversation.
no name

Jonesborough, TN

#32 Dec 17, 2012
Whitney43 wrote:
<quoted text>If you will read her original post, she stated has an IN PERSON interview. She has obviously made it past the phone interview. So obviously you are the box of rocks in this conversation.
Look idiot... I have worked there & they DO NOT do in person interviews mmmkk!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#33 Dec 20, 2012
I work there right now. and I got a phone interview, then an in-person interview
Citi applicant

United States

#34 Dec 20, 2012
Went for the in person interview, Usually how long til they call if you are getting offered the job?? Nervous and anxious!!
no name

Concord, NC

#35 Dec 21, 2012
Whitney43 wrote:
I work there right now. and I got a phone interview, then an in-person interview
It hasn't been long since I worked there & everyone that was hired at that time only had a phone interview... Obviously if she had a in person interview they see she's prego... Duh
no name

Concord, NC

#36 Dec 21, 2012
Citi applicant wrote:
Went for the in person interview, Usually how long til they call if you are getting offered the job?? Nervous and anxious!!
Given the holidays could take a week or 2
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

#37 Jan 4, 2013
I have worked there for 14 years. If you get fired from there you have to be a terrible, terrible employee. Very reasonable goals. However, being on the phone is not for everyone. I can picture the type of employees complaining in the above posts and I am so sure that they were all model employees and never ever did anything wrong. Give it a try. You might love it, you might hate it. I can tell you my last bonus was over $800 and was not impossible to obtain. Just stay focused and dont get caught up with the drama queens like the ones above.
Citi Employee

Johnson City, TN

#38 Jan 5, 2013
no name wrote:
<quoted text>
Look idiot... I have worked there & they DO NOT do in person interviews mmmkk!
They do in person interviews mmmkk!! Dumbass!
Citi Employee

Johnson City, TN

#39 Jan 5, 2013
no name wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't mention that your pregnant unless they ask... And they won't. Don't give them the opportunity to discriminate
Really? Citi does not discriminate against anything! A girl in my training class was pregnant. We were on the floor for maybe 3 months when the baby came. She took maternity leave and is still at Citi.
Pissed

Mauldin, SC

#40 Jan 5, 2013
Citi Employee wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Citi does not discriminate against anything! A girl in my training class was pregnant. We were on the floor for maybe 3 months when the baby came. She took maternity leave and is still at Citi.
Who is the HR manager there at citi???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fathers who don't pay child support 1 hr SadbutTrue 19
Amanda Masoner 4 hr Str8 8 7
moonboot slippers 5 hr floppy 1
Fake Muslim Democrat at DNC 9 hr Jan 195
Tax And Spend David Tomita 10 hr Plan Failed 42
clw delivery? (Apr '12) Wed NowYouKnow 9
hcg Wed test 3
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Aug 20 Mary 1,555

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages