Wedding/Engagement Announcements

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Who

Martin, TN

#1 Jun 15, 2009
Was reading the announcements yesterday in the Johnson City Press and noticed that one contained several untruths. People, if you can't be honest when presenting a simple engagement/wedding announcement for print, then how much honesty can you expect there to be within the relationship of yourself and your spouse? If yours was published and you see this post then you will certainly know that it is about you. Afterall, your first engagement/wedding announcement contained untruths and you ended up divorced.
Dead Cordell Hull

Blountville, TN

#2 Jun 15, 2009
Do tell who this is about, and the scandal!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 16, 2009
Now THIS one sounds interesting :)
SteelMagnolia

Mckenzie, TN

#4 Jun 16, 2009
Who wrote:
Was reading the announcements yesterday in the Johnson City Press and noticed that one contained several untruths. People, if you can't be honest when presenting a simple engagement/wedding announcement for print, then how much honesty can you expect there to be within the relationship of yourself and your spouse? If yours was published and you see this post then you will certainly know that it is about you. Afterall, your first engagement/wedding announcement contained untruths and you ended up divorced.
Do tell, I'm dying to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley @ Boones creek roadrunner 19 min shebop 6
Phillips landscaping 27 min carterco1 2
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 1 hr joycehenley 642
Atheism and Religion in General 1 hr greatstar 39
Papa n beers 4 hr Traveler 2
Washington County School CO Does Not Value the ... 4 hr Hill Billy Boy 4
Review: Preowned Karz 17 hr Geez 2
More from around the web

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE