Couple targets bath salts in robbery, police say

Mar 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Knoxville News Sentinel

The first robbery of a business that sells bath salts in Johnson City took place early Thursday morning when a Kingsport woman tried to hold up a head shop at knife point for the synthetic drug, police said.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jan 25, 2013
ohisee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Love to see that video tape...lmao
Supersyn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

Robbing with a knife is a good way to get shot. Lol
Deputy Dog

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

Jason Larkins, one of the people arrested for the big bath salts heist, is a life long piece of shit. His attitude is simply, "If you wanted it, you should have locked it up. His sense of entitlement just blows me away. Several years ago, during funfest, some ladies were selling baked goods for their church, and he stole their lock box containing all the proceeds from their sale. Luckily a samaritan chased the chickenshit bastard down and detained him for police. He wasn't in jail long and as always, he's back at it. One can only hope and pray that some day he'll rob and armed person and his time wasting oxygen on this earth will be over. I'd rather see a killer go free than a thief. Most killers at least have a reason. Jason Larkins just feels he's entitled to something that someone else worked for.
DirectCorrelatio n

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

That is the most direct correlation to crime and bath salts. Well actually my understanding is the product stolen listed in the times news says it was a product called crystal clear or Krystal clear. not use of bathsalts. A concentrated cleaning product. Im guessing like ajax or something.
Listen up

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Probably window cleaner. They sell something at exit 407 that says window cleaner on the little container. The other thing they sell is called plant food......lol

I was actually going to buy some but its like 30 bucks..... even the little packs are like 15 dollars.

I wasnt going to use it. Just keep it around the house as an oddity or conversation piece.

But not for 30 bucks.

The little packages of fake pot are 15 bucks, doesnt look like enough to roll maybe 2 or 3 ciggs.

Where the hell are people getting money to buy this stuff.

I was talking to a cop the other day about why some of these folks just dont grow poppys and smoke the goo from the pods or just use mainstream drugs and he told me that the majority of the folks buying these products are either on parole or work at places that drug test and that these products dont show up on drug tests yet.
Fred

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Listen up wrote:
Probably window cleaner. They sell something at exit 407 that says window cleaner on the little container. The other thing they sell is called plant food......lol
Where at on Exit 407? I call BS on them selling it.
Listen up

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Shell station
Jog

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

when did you see these there? i dont think they sell them anymore.
Listen up

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

I was there thursday.
WATSON

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Sounds to me like DEPUTY DUMASS DOG supports KILLING people is OK ! What a DUMBASS DEPUTY DOG , WONDER WHAT SKELETONS IS HIDING IN ITS CLOSEST ? MIND YOUR OWN SKELETONS BASTARD/BITCH ;-) HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW ????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Regime is Irresponsible 28 min Gummy Smithdeal 277
Asheville Vs. Johnson City 38 min Small Town 2
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr serious answers 141,219
Jeff Davenport 2 hr Gummy Smithdeal 23
Jonesborough Middle School Sports... Discrimina... 3 hr WillGetJustice 3
Carriger 3 hr GOP 17
Kelly Wolfe 4 hr lrw14 16
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 5 hr Jennifer 72
No for Hammond 5 hr Ridgeview 106
•••
•••
•••
Johnson City Dating

more search filters

less search filters