free service tire and auto in johnson city

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

fly on the wall

Irmo, SC

#1 Nov 14, 2011
So I guess my other post was deleted. That's fine cause I can post as quick as you can delete. Beware of this place, the managers there are crooks. These two are the biggest dope dealers and dope users. I know that they are doctor shopping in florida and bringing back here. Pills are a huge problem here and these two are doing there part to poison our area. I'm not naming their names because they know who they are. Well I'm doing what I can to stop them from doing what they are doing. They run a crooked shop as well. They work their employees from dawn til dark, no lunch breaks, decent pay or any regards for their well being or personal life. They will rip and customer a new one. Stay away! I am telling the truth. I just hope someone in upper management at free service will see this. I'm seriously considering writing a letter to their home office. If anybody doubts my story go there and watch the traffic coming in and out of the side door. They deal ALL DAY LONG
Ironman

Kingsport, TN

#2 Nov 16, 2011
My wife used to work in the credit center of Free Service Tire, back when it was located on Buffalo Street. She was treated like dirt by the supervisor and her lackey. They wouldn't let her go on the phones to take credit applications, which is what she was hired to do. They assigned her other duties that she wasn't sure how to perform. When she asked questions and told them she didn't understand something, she was rudely cut down. The credit center manager kept the office supplies locked up in a cabinet and made the employees sign for everything they took, even a pen. My wife said the entire atmosphere was oppressive and that the restroom and breakroom were filthy. She finally gave her two week notice and they made her leave right away. What we never understood is that the company is owned by a local family who are known to be very religious. Why did they allow their employees to be treated this way? My wife wasn't the only one to be harrassed and disrespected by this supervisor and her lackey.
fly on the wall

United States

#3 Nov 16, 2011
I worked at the store on roan street. It was a joke, I'm not suprised about your wife getting treated like sh*t

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 16, 2011
How come you aren't going to the police with this information instead of throwing it on topix?
fly on the wall

United States

#5 Nov 16, 2011
Guy Mann-Dood wrote:
How come you aren't going to the police with this information instead of throwing it on topix?
I should. But I just want everybody to know know how they are. They go to church to bring in business and have everybody fooled. I'm just trying to expose them a little bit. You are right I do need to go to the police about it. Pills are a hige problem in our area and they are contributing

Location hidden

#6 Nov 17, 2011
Pills are a huge problem, and if you know about it and do not go to the police, you are a part of the problem. Don't even go local, call the state police drug task force.
Unknown

Irmo, SC

#7 Nov 17, 2011
fly on the wall wrote:
<quoted text>I should. But I just want everybody to know know how they are. They go to church to bring in business and have everybody fooled. I'm just trying to expose them a little bit. You are right I do need to go to the police about it. Pills are a hige problem in our area and they are contributing
R u saying the Wexler families are drug dealers??!! Is this a joke?!!
fly on the wall

Boiling Springs, SC

#8 Nov 17, 2011
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>R u saying the Wexler families are drug dealers??!! Is this a joke?!!
no not at all! I'm saying the managers at the johnson city store on roan street are drug dealers. the wexlers are GOOD PEOPLE.
jcresident

Kingsport, TN

#9 Nov 17, 2011
Guy Mann-Dood wrote:
Because I know for a fact that it's useless to call the law about anything around here. There were three drug houses on our street seemed like they popped up overnight, all rentals. They were in the street in front of my house on the phone doing drive-by drug deals. Everyone on the block called the police and the drug task force and nothing was ever done. They told me to sit outside and take tag numbers off of cars. What a Joke!

Location hidden

#10 Nov 18, 2011
I will get you a federal number here, garauntee it will get taken care of.
prophet

Columbus, OH

#11 Nov 18, 2011
Think twice before posting accusations about specific individuals or businesses in a public forum such as Topix as you can be traced via your IP address and charged for libel/defamation of character.
countrygirl

United States

#12 Nov 18, 2011
prophet wrote:
Think twice before posting accusations about specific individuals or businesses in a public forum such as Topix as you can be traced via your IP address and charged for libel/defamation of character.
Can only be charged if the accusations are untrue...
fly on the wall

Spartanburg, SC

#13 Nov 19, 2011
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Can only be charged if the accusations are untrue...
well it is true, I'm not lying. I would be will to take a lie detector or swear on the bible
FreeService

Kingsport, TN

#14 Nov 30, 2011
The problem has been dealt with now under new manage ment
Ironman wrote:
My wife used to work in the credit center of Free Service Tire, back when it was located on Buffalo Street. She was treated like dirt by the supervisor and her lackey. They wouldn't let her go on the phones to take credit applications, which is what she was hired to do. They assigned her other duties that she wasn't sure how to perform. When she asked questions and told them she didn't understand something, she was rudely cut down. The credit center manager kept the office supplies locked up in a cabinet and made the employees sign for everything they took, even a pen. My wife said the entire atmosphere was oppressive and that the restroom and breakroom were filthy. She finally gave her two week notice and they made her leave right away. What we never understood is that the company is owned by a local family who are known to be very religious. Why did they allow their employees to be treated this way? My wife wasn't the only one to be harrassed and disrespected by this supervisor and her lackey.
USrec

Johnson City, TN

#15 Dec 1, 2011
All I can say is, I took my car there and they told me it was unsafe to drive, claimed the front end could cave in on me at any time and send me flying into a disaster. I said to myself......"bullshit ". I took my car to another shop and all I needed was an alignment. Need I say more?
Goat

Johnson City, TN

#16 Oct 9, 2013
This place will rip you a new one!
Blue

Kingsport, TN

#17 Oct 13, 2013
USrec wrote:
All I can say is, I took my car there and they told me it was unsafe to drive, claimed the front end could cave in on me at any time and send me flying into a disaster. I said to myself......"bullshit ". I took my car to another shop and all I needed was an alignment. Need I say more?
I agree USrec. They tried to feed me the same jive and I did like you, went to another shop. They laughed and said my only problem was a slightly worn bushing that would not give me trouble for a long, long time. That was over 10 years ago and I haven't had any related problem with the car since. Seems they all had the attitude going and I never went back to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Water Heater (Jan '12) 6 hr Cheezie 115
Buttercup Bakery closes in downtown Erwin 14 hr liloleme 36
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 15 hr bonee26 352
Review: Peak Geomatics Land Surveyors 15 hr Shoun 5
Lowes, Johnson City Homewrecker 16 hr haterofhomewreckers 1
Review: Atomik Comiks (May '13) 16 hr Heather 16
Home generator question 18 hr ThinkAgain 4
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web