mick

United States

#1 Sep 22, 2011
Any comments about the place? Considering putting a relative in there but would like feedback from those who work there or who have stayed there or have someone staying there
think

United States

#2 Sep 22, 2011
The Christian Care Center in medtech park is a nice nursing home. Maybe check it out also.
alf

United States

#3 Sep 23, 2011
The place is overall a good place the cna's are good the nurses are good the only nurse that i ever wondered about was a nurse named Beverly on second shift she and a CNA named Ben Huskins were always mad at the world and seemed out to get everyone around them they were bitter people glad my relative was in the village. It would have been in asburys best interest to get rid of them but someone told me those two were in Christys hip pocket and snitched on everyone only problem is they are the one's who need to be snitched on.
CareBear

Ringgold, GA

#4 Nov 12, 2011
I would highly recommend Asbury Center. I have a relative who resides there and in the past five years have enjoyed working with their staff to ensure the best care is given. My relative is treated with kindness and respect. The facility is clean, the meals are good and the staff demonstrates care and concern.

Since: Dec 11

Bristol, TN

#5 Dec 15, 2011
dont go to christian care center. Its a beautiful place but has had alot of problems with mangement inside the building. alot of unhappy staff from what I hear. Also have gone thru DON's.
curious

Vinton, VA

#6 Dec 15, 2011
Do they need CNAS at eithe place .
Jessie

Burnsville, NC

#7 Feb 5, 2013
This place is as clean as a whistle! I have relatives there and sometimes we call ahead and have them make food for us because it is so delicious and tasty! The staff are really good and just as nice as they can be! I have seen them take time to go out of their way and read to the residents dress them up in beautiful costumes, have wonderful singalongs. Lord love all of the staff there! I have also know them to cook wonderful things at home and bring them to the residents. Also they are such wonderful Christian people there! God bless everyone of them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need a good dentist. 1 hr Bestdds 6
University High, Johnson City School (Dec '08) 1 hr Where 72
Dr Knox at Appalachian ortho is Horrible!!!! 2 hr Brian 1
Cheapest motels in JC? (Apr '09) 3 hr what 14
Jacob Potter (May '11) 4 hr Auntie 14
WQUT's Midnight Rambler - Original or Imposter? (Feb '10) 13 hr WOKI 75
I Miss Anna Zook! 13 hr Concerned viewer 26

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance