Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Grammar Nazi wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such creature as "vindicative"... it's VINDICTIVE.
Quentin Tarantino made this great movie called "Inglourious Basterds". Everyone in his team owed Brad Pitt's character 100 nazi scalps. Great movie, check it out sometime.
Award

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Apple at cha wrote:
They just had the Baldridge group make a visit. Dennis will try to make the Golden List and then retire. Where it goes from there, who knows.
Isnt it interesting that Dennis is on the tube tonight whining how Wellmont gets an unfair advantage for Unicoi. What? you cant work your magic like you did to keep Wellmont from building a facility in your back door and YOU MSHA built franklin woods? Whine Whine whine.. someone needs to ask DV where he's getting the cash to build Unicoi? hum.. more layoffs maybe?
Nomore

Hampton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Award wrote:
<quoted text>
Isnt it interesting that Dennis is on the tube tonight whining how Wellmont gets an unfair advantage for Unicoi. What? you cant work your magic like you did to keep Wellmont from building a facility in your back door and YOU MSHA built franklin woods? Whine Whine whine.. someone needs to ask DV where he's getting the cash to build Unicoi? hum.. more layoffs maybe?
I may be wrong but from the looks of what was on the news broadcast it is the same thing that has always happened in that county a few picked who they wanted to have the hospital and they was sneaking around to make that happen...(wonder if someones pocket got padded in this deal) and they got their ass busted by the citizens...Only a few wanted this because of the insurance issues....but the few don't care if people has to go somewhere else to be treated it is just what they get the most out of.
I would have thought they would have looked at what would benefit the people of the county more but noooooooooo I think it must have been what benefited a few people more....I guess after a while you learn to expect this in Unicoi County!!!!
booger

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Nomore wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be wrong but from the looks of what was on the news broadcast it is the same thing that has always happened in that county a few picked who they wanted to have the hospital and they was sneaking around to make that happen...(wonder if someones pocket got padded in this deal) and they got their ass busted by the citizens...Only a few wanted this because of the insurance issues....but the few don't care if people has to go somewhere else to be treated it is just what they get the most out of.
I would have thought they would have looked at what would benefit the people of the county more but noooooooooo I think it must have been what benefited a few people more....I guess after a while you learn to expect this in Unicoi County!!!!
What's wrong with Sue Jean and Glenn making a little on the side?
Common Sense

Meadowview, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Whatnow wrote:
I bet Mountain States wish they still had the 20,000 people insured thru Eastman still banking the payroll!
Actually, WhatNow, there are less than 8,000 Eastman employees in this area and less than 2% of MSHA's patient volumes (it was reported) was covered by CIGNA. It hasn't hurt them according to their CFO (in the paper). My wife is a teacher and she said many of her coworkers switched to Blue Cross from their CIGNA policy. I would suspect many people did that. I am sure Wellmont would have been hurt if they lost Eastman employers but they did not. My company has CIGNA and I still get to use MSHA hositals because my employer did something with MSHA and CIGNA called a wrap around??? My wife and I have had medical issues and MSHA has done a wonderful job for us. No slam against the other healthcare system. We just dont use them where we live. MSHA, JCMC in particular, did very well by us.
bummed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Mary Ruth Smiths son wrote:
My mom went to the ER on Nov. 22nd 2010. her sugar was high. I ran over there and showed everyone I could find her allergy chart. I even left them a copy. she is very allergic to a lot of Anti-Psychotic Drugs as shown on her allergy chart. the next day the DR. ordered her to be given 1 of the strongest anti-psychotics on the list. she had not had any for 3 months. she had a bad reaction and they tied her down on her back like an

animal for 14 days, had a trial and put her in states custody in the Erwin Healthcare. I was only allowed to see her 2 hours a week for 13 months. then almost 5 months ago they moved her and said I had been disruptive and they won't tell me where she is. after 2 months they told 1 aunt of mine , but she had to give her word she would not tell me.they said I had been disruptive, but it was every time I would have to leave her after my hour was up she would cry her eyes out and say "please don't leave her there" she said a lot of times they were mean to her. I have tried everything legally possible to get her FREEDOM back. no Lawyer will take the case pro bono. they said I would have to pay by the hour and hire a Psychiatrist, for about $25,000. if anyone knows a Lawyer or has 1 that will take her case, please let me know. she is a sweet innocent Christian that has never been mean to or hurt anyone in her life. she just wants to come home to my house.I was taking good care of her before she went to the ER. also look at a video of her in Aug. 2010 Mary Ruth Smith abused and over medicated.will someone PLEASE HELP my innocent mom. please
email me at reledford@gmail.com I PRAY that
nothing like this ever happens to you or anyone
you LOVE.
I remeber ur mom when she was at JCMC. I helped take care of her and remember vividly what those psch meds did to her. Very very sad how Drs wouldn't listen to us about what she really needed. It happened to ALOT of patients in the 3 yrs I worked there. I pray your mom is in a safe place away from MSHA drs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 12 min WTSenior 141,514
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 1 hr Beth 76
Hammond versus Forces of Evil 3 hr Parent at JES 29
No New School for Boones Creek 3 hr No new taxes 1
Will The Mouses Ear rise again? 4 hr Heathen 2
g2k games 5 hr longbowhunter 2
Tax Increase Needed for Athletic Facility 5 hr No new school 23
No for Hammond Tue Jimmy Whitson 118
•••
•••
•••
•••

Johnson City Jobs