Doug Verbal- Grindstaff

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Henry G

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Apr 23, 2012
This idiot is a piece of work. Not only will he lie straight to your face, butdon't turn your backon the ungrateful lowlife. I helped him when he got caught stealing at his job ( to no surprise) and nobody would hire him. Do you think he would return the favor. Hell no! He is a two faced pos in every sense of the word. Buyer beware if you are dealing with him in the car business. He is a snake!
oh how i know

Elizabethton, TN

#2 Apr 25, 2012
oh so you know him too, he is a lying two-faced ass kissing pos! He will screw you over anyway he can. There is a reason he is in the shape he is now. Karma will always get ya!
tim

Fayetteville, NC

#3 Nov 10, 2012
What kind of shape is he in? And is he married? Ive seen him out with at least 3 different women in the last month or so.
All The Money

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Is that pos still trying too sell cats I fired him10 years ago for stealing down payments what trash
Haha

Johnson City, TN

#5 Nov 18, 2012
What kind of down payment do you have to put down on a cat??
levi

Matthews, NC

#6 Nov 26, 2012
All The Money wrote:
Is that pos still trying too sell cats I fired him10 years ago for stealing down payments what trash
It wouldnt surprise me if he did that.

Wonder if he is still married?
Frank

Wildwood, FL

#8 Dec 12, 2012
I personally don't know the man but it is aparrnt that the person who wrote the first post also wrote all of the other posts usng different names. The Moron used same names and phrases in amost all of them.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Dec 12, 2012
Frank wrote:
I personally don't know the man but it is aparrnt that the person who wrote the first post also wrote all of the other posts usng different names. The Moron used same names and phrases in amost all of them.
LMAO...he must be screwing this guys girl and since he can't beat his a$$ topx is his only avenue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 7 hr DonotbesoNaive 248
Ebola control 11 hr Zzz 12
Where do people go for assistance with food or ... 12 hr OldTennGranny 4
Get Amy Lynn fired from Daytime Tri-Cities!!! (Jan '11) 17 hr Offbutton 134
Erwin is called Urine 18 hr CityHick 6
Obama Doesnt Know His ISIS From a Hole in the G... Mon Independent 80
Intimate treasures Mon Ashley 7
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match

Johnson City Jobs