Brother Sanchez

Cunningham, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Blah, Blah, Blah.....Somebody needs to get a life and get away from the computer. This explains WHY you were "manipulated" by this he man stud. I think I will call him "Ricardo Barnett", because apparently he is "The Man". I've never heard soooo many sob stories. Surely to GOD if all this is true you all are some of the most Naive women I have ever heard. Grow up and get back out there and try again. You usely only are mad at people that you really cared about anyway. So chalk it up to experience and move on ladies...Damn!
peace please

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Judged:

I don't know about the love life part of Mr. Barnett. But, I do know that he is a loving father to his 2 girls. Yes, he pays child support and spends as much time as allowed with his children. As for the gay remark. You are just playing nasty. Richard is not homophobic (you sound like you are)....But, he is all about the ladies. Again, I don't know about the charges regarding the new baby. But, lets stick to truth not fiction.
I know

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Judged:

peace please wrote:
I don't know about the love life part of Mr. Barnett. But, I do know that he is a loving father to his 2 girls. Yes, he pays child support and spends as much time as allowed with his children. As for the gay remark. You are just playing nasty. Richard is not homophobic (you sound like you are)....But, he is all about the ladies. Again, I don't know about the charges regarding the new baby. But, lets stick to truth not fiction.
Since we are sticking to the truth here, I will shed some more truth on this situation. Richard does in fact have a little boy and he isn't "new". He is 6 months old. He may be a loving father to his 2 girls, but he certainly isn't a loving father to his son. He does not pay child support and has never seen the little boy. Isn't it against the law to not pay child support? Funny, him being an officer and all.....
crime watch

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

Judged:

I know wrote:
<quoted text>
Since we are sticking to the truth here, I will shed some more truth on this situation. Richard does in fact have a little boy and he isn't "new". He is 6 months old. He may be a loving father to his 2 girls, but he certainly isn't a loving father to his son. He does not pay child support and has never seen the little boy. Isn't it against the law to not pay child support? Funny, him being an officer and all.....
Isn't the truth about the little boy is that the mother doesn't allow him to see the child? Maybe she was just looking for a sperm donor.
I know

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

crime watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't the truth about the little boy is that the mother doesn't allow him to see the child? Maybe she was just looking for a sperm donor.
So is that what he's telling everyone now? It use to be that the child wasn't his. LOL
crime watch

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

I know wrote:
<quoted text>
So is that what he's telling everyone now? It use to be that the child wasn't his. LOL
Has there been a paternity test to establish that he is the biological father of the little boy? Since he was not married to the mother the child is considered to be illegitimate until a paternity test is performed. Once the test results are returned a court establishes child support payments. You can update us when this happens since you seem to know all the details.
bahahaha

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

crime watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Has there been a paternity test to establish that he is the biological father of the little boy? Since he was not married to the mother the child is considered to be illegitimate until a paternity test is performed. Once the test results are returned a court establishes child support payments. You can update us when this happens since you seem to know all the details.
. Obviously this is his new girlfriend!
crime watch

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

bahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>. Obviously this is his new girlfriend!

No, sorry not the new girlfriend. Just stating a response about him not paying child support. Child support is set up by the courts when children are illegitimate. Have you ever considered that he isn't the father?
lisa

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

crime watch wrote:
<quoted text>
No, sorry not the new girlfriend. Just stating a response about him not paying child support. Child support is set up by the courts when children are illegitimate. Have you ever considered that he isn't the father?
Oh he's definitely the daddy! The baby looks just like him! He's a beautiful baby!
no dog in the race

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Just because a baby looks just like someone doesn't make him the daddy.. My son had a girl say he was the father of her child.. Well 6months later when a paternity test was done... guess what not the daddy... Only way to make certain is to do a DNA test.. What's the big deal they swab the inside of the babies mouth with a q-tip and the father the same... a few weeks later BOOM. You know for sure.. That way the father can start taking responsiblity for that child..
Advice to you

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Lynnette wrote:
My vote would be for Eric Bradford! Hes hot!
You better be careful posting names on here. I'll call mommy and she will call old dude and rat fink you out.
Lily

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

He just married my husbands sis. I heard these kind of things bout him. I havent really talked to him but he seems faithful so far
Lala

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Lily, I'm really sorry for your husbands sis. I promise Barnett doesn't know what the word faithful means. Maybe he has changed...but I seriously doubt it. I bet she has a good job and pays all his bills.
Nita Mann

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Y'all got any cute single ones in Washington County without loads of drama?
Rebecca

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Your husbands sis is being used and cheated on
WOW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

So this is where all the homely women in east tennesse are on topix. Don't worry scuz buckets 1st of the month is next week and your welfare ck will be here. The posters on here has to be the ones you see wearing revealing clothing with the rolls hanging out. You all got more rolls than the grocery store. lol
Rebecca

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Well Wow, you must know Barnett! He isn't picky at all. He screws anything and everything. And from the sound of it he screwed you too. And you're really not so bright are you? To call the women on here scuz buckets and homely because they're posting on topix...well what do you think you're doing Einstein?
WOW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

So where is Barnett now? Still harassing the law abiding people of Washington county?
smarty

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

who knows anything about the deputy that drives the clean up criminals around? he tall and heavy in the belly darkish brown to some gray in his hair. i think someone said his last name clark
Dude!

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

smarty wrote:
who knows anything about the deputy that drives the clean up criminals around? he tall and heavy in the belly darkish brown to some gray in his hair. i think someone said his last name clark
That would be Petey Clark.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Downtown and Farmers Market 18 min New Farmers Market 2
POLICE hide THP wife beater arrest 1 hr Anon 9
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 9,254
New Business 2 hr pam 2
Review: Car Pros TN 3 hr Car Pros 10
Congratulations teacher arrested!! 4 hr I was there 13
Chad Williams is Ron Dykes Bed Buddy 4 hr TenuredTeacher 4
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 4 hr todd shaft 129
•••