Henderson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

heypiggepiggesewwwwie wrote:
I think one of them started this whole thing. It's a joke. My wife was pulled over by one of these fine men for a tail light that was out. I'm not complaining because OK yea it was out, not the issue. The problem is when he approached her, she almost puked because this Guy must have poured a whole bottle of Cologne on him. He started fitting with her and was even going to let her go until he asked for her number and she told him she was married. His whole attitude changed and he became really rude. The reason I know this is because she recorded the whole thing with her cell phone! Really shows what s@#theads some of our finest really are
The same thing happened to an oldet lady i know. She was driving home late at night and pulled over for alledgedly weaving. When she didnt accept his advances, he just left. Fkn true story. Know it for a fact. Pigs are pigs. Any girl stupid enough to be with one in any form or fadhion desrves what she gets. Tne majority are horrible people,,,the worst.
teacher

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

meter man wrote:
Shawn Franks thinks he is the hottest former deputy.
He was a piis poor excuse for a cop. Come to think of it he is a piss poor excuse for a man.
heypiggepiggesew wwwie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
The same thing happened to an oldet lady i know. She was driving home late at night and pulled over for alledgedly weaving. When she didnt accept his advances, he just left. Fkn true story. Know it for a fact. Pigs are pigs. Any girl stupid enough to be with one in any form or fadhion desrves what she gets. Tne majority are horrible people,,,the worst.
I agree 100%. Its sad but a lot of them are more crooked than the people they arrest. But with everything else in this world, karma will bite them in their ass eventually.
blondie

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

definitely Eric Bradford. wow!
Anonymous

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Foxy Lady wrote:
I think Eddie Graybeal is hot
Might want to rethink that one!!! JUST SAYIN
lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Richard Barnett is a joke! He is a liar a manipulator a cheat and his day is coming!
dating

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

lisa wrote:
Richard Barnett is a joke! He is a liar a manipulator a cheat and his day is coming!
Tell that to his newest girlfriend. He uses one up and moves onto the next one.
From my point of view

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

I think they are all hot in their uniform. As long as they are clean cut, nice clean teeth and pressed uniform. That goes a long way. Thanks for everything you all do. And no offense, I hope I don't ever need any of you!
Disgusted Observer

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Pathetic people - Impressed by a uniform, aren't you? Even the uniform wearers are impressed by the uniform. Ass-a-Ninnies all!
Disgusted Observer

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Judged:

What a stupid topic for discussion.
gottaclu

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Imjusthere wrote:
Penny Fitzgerald is the hottest WCSO deputy I think.
no, she's not hot.
Soopa Troopa

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

Judged:

NONE of those deputies can hold any candle to the Troopers around. Lotsa Hot Troopers!!!!
shopping

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

Judged:

Soopa Troopa wrote:
NONE of those deputies can hold any candle to the Troopers around. Lotsa Hot Troopers!!!!
Name one hot trooper. R.B. is hotter than any trooper.
Yeah right

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

Judged:

I'm guessing YOU are probably R.B. himself, full of crap, and just trying to lift himself and pathetic esteem. Sorry - you lose.
R.B. couldn't even hold the jockstrap of ANY state trooper, or even any cop from any local PD's.
shopping wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one hot trooper. R.B. is hotter than any trooper.
ems

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Judged:

teacher wrote:
<quoted text>He was a piis poor excuse for a cop. Come to think of it he is a piss poor excuse for a man.
Shawn Franks is no longer a deputy. Power Board has scraped bottom of barrel on this guy who as a deputy stayed in trouble. Now he has screwed over a dispatcher and threatened her after he was caught with his pants down with her by his desperate wife in asheille nc. He has the little boy syndrome and is taking steroids when he is not seeling them. Guees he went back to live with his inlaws cause he couldnt sponge off single mom.
Hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Why would you date a cop anyway? They all have additudes and they make minimum wage.
Tiger

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

I'm meant Rhonda Hubbard!
_EVE_

Saltville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Sarg. Lee Cross.. Duh
_EVE_

Saltville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Big muscles, very polite
crossout

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Judged:

_EVE_ wrote:
Sarg. Lee Cross.. Duh
He asked me to put a beer bottle in his a$$ then told me to call him my little slave girl....WTF? NEVER AGAIN LEE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min BOiaF 141,093
Kelly Wolfe 11 min Shamrock 11
If you want change don't vote for Hammond!!! 17 min Change 10
Karla Kyte Productions 21 min Please 15
No for Hammond 22 min Change 96
Review: EMO Row 30 min Caper 11
susan belcher 44 min instead 3
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 1 hr Laura 68
•••
•••
•••
•••

Johnson City Jobs