star wars

Crossville, TN

#22 Jun 21, 2011
on the sidelines wrote:
Richard Barenett is a worthless person. He can deny that child all he wants but that's just so he can bring another woman into his WORTHLESS life. Your friend is wasting her money. I am sure he also tells her that his girls don't get anything because his ex-wife doesn't take care of them. BULL! Becky takes care of those kids, and his (not his, because it takes a real man to step up and be father) boy is well taken care of by his mom. He should be thankful that the women he has stepped on, used, and abused his entire life are actually good mothers and take care of the kids. Your friend will understand all this one day. I can only hope and pray that she sees the light sooner than later.
Richard doesn't realize the value in spending quality time with his children and one day when he is old and gray he will regret the choices he made in life and it will be too late for a relationship with ANY of his children. Because his oldest realizes what kind of person he is (that's why she doesn't want to see him) and his youngest daughter is too young to know but she will figure it out one day. I am thankful that the little boy doesn't have to see or know what he is NOT missing out on.
By the way, he is by NO way good looking, hot or anything that else for that matter. He's gross if you ask me! Whoever posted that he was probably the one that started this post is RIGHT! because he is that self-centered!
Thanks for this post. I am gonna try and get my friend to read this stuff. He has got her brain washed. And yes he tells her that his ex is a bad person. He must really be trash. Seems like he has a list of women a mile long. My friend has spent so much money on him. I even heard some women moved across the country for him and he dumped her. What a big mess he makes of peoples lives.
Ashley

Albemarle, NC

#23 Jun 21, 2011
star wars wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for this post. I am gonna try and get my friend to read this stuff. He has got her brain washed. And yes he tells her that his ex is a bad person. He must really be trash. Seems like he has a list of women a mile long. My friend has spent so much money on him. I even heard some women moved across the country for him and he dumped her. What a big mess he makes of peoples lives.
This is crazy! I have a friend that is going through the same thing with him. She has been seeing him for awhile now. He has told her so many lies and she too has bought him stuff. What kind of man does this to all these women? And his children? He is a complete jerk if u ask me! He will get what is coming to him one day!
star wars

Crossville, TN

#24 Jun 21, 2011
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
This is crazy! I have a friend that is going through the same thing with him. She has been seeing him for awhile now. He has told her so many lies and she too has bought him stuff. What kind of man does this to all these women? And his children? He is a complete jerk if u ask me! He will get what is coming to him one day!
Looks like both our friends are hooked up with this loser. I am trying to be a good friend and help her to see him for what he really is. But it's like she is brain washed. Really don't know what to do but be there for her. My friend has to pay for everything when they go out. He lies and lies to her all the time. She buys his daughter and him gifts. He told her the baby boy isn't his kid. What a mess.
Ashley

Albemarle, NC

#25 Jun 21, 2011
star wars wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like both our friends are hooked up with this loser. I am trying to be a good friend and help her to see him for what he really is. But it's like she is brain washed. Really don't know what to do but be there for her. My friend has to pay for everything when they go out. He lies and lies to her all the time. She buys his daughter and him gifts. He told her the baby boy isn't his kid. What a mess.
Well my friend is done with him! She is calling tomorrow to set up an appt to be checked for stds. Its hard telling who all he is sleeping with. She also read the posts that was on who is the hottest deputy that works for Carter county. Have you read that yet? But yea he told my friend all kinds of crap and makes himself look like father of the year. And to beat it all for him to be a so called cop he drinks and drives. Guess its ok for cops to break the law. Lol! Have your friend read everything on here and just ask around.
Hmmmm

Chatsworth, GA

#26 Jun 21, 2011
The sad thing is you all don't know the half of it.
start wars

Crossville, TN

#27 Jun 22, 2011
Hmmmm wrote:
The sad thing is you all don't know the half of it.
Please fill us in with what you know. I am really concerned that my friend is headed for a big heart break.
nobody

Elizabethton, TN

#28 Jun 22, 2011
He's a pig,,,,,,that's all you need to know. If he wasn't,,,,he would get a real job and not be a lying cheat. Pigs are pigs.
star wars

Crossville, TN

#29 Jun 23, 2011
Just read the thread who is the hottest deputy at the ccso. Lots and lots of information on Barnett. But is it true or just gossip? My friend is really having a hard time believing this stuff because he is such a smooth talker. I am worried about my friend.
Dazed Confussed

United States

#30 Jun 23, 2011
u ladies are right on the money when it comes to richard barnett....he along with chief littleton and prolly a big majority of the police force needs to grow a set a balls & stop lyn & manipulating woman for thr own personal gain!!! KARMA will bite them both in the ass one day & i so hope i am thr to see it!!!!!!!! These men give police officers a bad rep!!!!!
Dazed Confussed

United States

#31 Jun 23, 2011
star wars......this is ALL true!!!! He is a liar...a cheat & a low life & yes he does drink & drive goin at speeds of 100+ miles per hr on back rds in his lil yellow mustang....yes, been thr done that....biggest mistake i have ever made n my life!!!!!
Someone close

United States

#32 Jun 23, 2011
Dazed Confussed wrote:
star wars......this is ALL true!!!! He is a liar...a cheat & a low life & yes he does drink & drive goin at speeds of 100+ miles per hr on back rds in his lil yellow mustang....yes, been thr done that....biggest mistake i have ever made n my life!!!!!
Yes it is true! Agree, agree, agree! I too have been with him drinking and driving speeding in his yellow mustang listening to lie after lie. He only has one thing on his mind and that is too get as many girls as he can no matter who he hurts in the process. I cant wait to see the day that karma comes around his way! I actually thought I really cared about him, til I found out how he really was! Wasted too much time on him and now I have someone that really knows how to treat me. What was I thinking.
hot dog

Crossville, TN

#33 Jun 23, 2011
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
he cheated with me, cause he likes being with other men and being on the receiving end for a change
are you saying that he is bi? with all his women friends i have a hard time believing that.
Hmmm

Boiling Springs, SC

#34 Jun 23, 2011
Funny thing is he hasn't had that yellow mustang long if that tells you how many women he's gone through in such a short amount of time.
Someone close

United States

#35 Jun 23, 2011
Maybe we should rename this forum to "Who is the biggest jerk at the WCSO?"
Ashley

Louisville, TN

#36 Jun 23, 2011
star wars wrote:
Just read the thread who is the hottest deputy at the ccso. Lots and lots of information on Barnett. But is it true or just gossip? My friend is really having a hard time believing this stuff because he is such a smooth talker. I am worried about my friend.
Well it wont take her long to figure him out. How long has your friend been seeing him? Probably been seeing him at the same time as my friend. Does he light all the candles for her too and try to be Mr. Romantic?
star wars

Crossville, TN

#37 Jun 24, 2011
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it wont take her long to figure him out. How long has your friend been seeing him? Probably been seeing him at the same time as my friend. Does he light all the candles for her too and try to be Mr. Romantic?
OMG this is so crazy. Yes, she has told me that he lights all these candles for her. Maybe he needs to learn some new techniques. She has been seeing him for several months. Does your friend happen to work in the medical field? He seems to go after women in that field....not sure why. All these women should get together and show up on his door step one day. Wonder what lie he would tell? He is a player
Dazed Confussed

United States

#38 Jun 24, 2011
star wars wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG this is so crazy. Yes, she has told me that he lights all these candles for her. Maybe he needs to learn some new techniques. She has been seeing him for several months. Does your friend happen to work in the medical field? He seems to go after women in that field....not sure why. All these women should get together and show up on his door step one day. Wonder what lie he would tell? He is a player
OMG!!! he soooo does go after woman in the med field...i wrk at jcmc & a few days aftr he started tryn to blow me off...i would leave wrk & see him pulling into woodridge parking lot...the girl b4 me...FNP!!! wat a jerk....yea, we shud all show up on his door step....i was over thr on super bowl sunday & fixed him & his roommate all kindsa goodies & i needa get my veggie tray!!! lol JERK!!!!!!!!!!
Dazed Confussed

United States

#39 Jun 24, 2011
Someone close wrote:
Maybe we should rename this forum to "Who is the biggest jerk at the WCSO?"
RICHARD BARNETT!!!!!!!!!!
Dazed Confussed

United States

#40 Jun 24, 2011
Hmmm wrote:
Funny thing is he hasn't had that yellow mustang long if that tells you how many women he's gone through in such a short amount of time.
This is soooooo true.
Someone Close

United States

#41 Jun 24, 2011
Yes let's all show up on his doorstep one day or better yet at the Sheriff's Dept and have him paged there. lol! Im in! Who else wants to go? Im tired of this loser treating us good women like crap!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where do people go for assistance with food or ... 2 hr BeInGMe 9
Russians that used to work at Wal Mart (Jul '11) 4 hr husband 25
ROE cutting vets off pain meds 5 hr More nonsense 6
libby 5 hr michelle 2
any hot single ladies wanna chat 6 hr lonley 1
zeke's convenient store 7 hr Zekes friend 3
Eastern eight community development corp (Nov '11) 13 hr JCary 17
NutriMost - New Diet Scam Tue DonotbesoNaive 250
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match