Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Judged:

Becky wrote:
he gets my vote too
Do you know anything about him? Hope he's not married.

Since: May 11

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

Judged:

Ken Harless
crime watcher

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Judged:

David Cate
lisa

Dade City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Judged:

Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know anything about him? Hope he's not married.
no he's divorced cause he cheated on his wife and had another kid that he doesn't see and sleeps with every girl he meets! He's a player!
lisa

Dade City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Judged:

Jennifer wrote:
my vote is for Richard Barnett
Good looking jerk!
Lynnette

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:

My vote would be for Eric Bradford! Hes hot!
Lynnette

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:

My vote is for Eric Bradford, now he is hot!
Foxy Lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

Judged:

I think that Leonard boy is good looking also. Something about a shaved head is really sexy.
who

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

Judged:

I like 'em all,'cause they're so friggin' ignorant. I likes my menz stupid, ignorant and lazy and partly criminal too! I highly recommend dating a cop. You can break any law you want then!
Jennifer

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

Judged:

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
no he's divorced cause he cheated on his wife and had another kid that he doesn't see and sleeps with every girl he meets! He's a player!
did he cheat with you?? you seem to know a lot about him
nope

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

Judged:

Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
he cheated with me, cause he likes being with other men and being on the receiving end for a change
lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

Judged:

Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
No I would not date him. I know him through his x-wife.
star wars

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
He has went out with my friend a few times. She doesn't believe any of the stuff I have tried to tell her about him. She must be a smooth talker. Who is the girl that had another one of his kids? Does he pay his child support.
lisa

Newberry, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

star wars wrote:
<quoted text>
He has went out with my friend a few times. She doesn't believe any of the stuff I have tried to tell her about him. She must be a smooth talker. Who is the girl that had another one of his kids? Does he pay his child support.
Yea he's a smooth talker alright! And if you want my opinion he is the one who started the who's the hottest deputy in wcso cause he did the same thing when he worked in Carter county! Look it up and read on him you will get alot of info from there.
coach

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

No he doesn't pay child support because he doesn't care what happens to his children after he plays his games. He hasn't even seen his son. He's disgusting!
stars wars

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

coach wrote:
No he doesn't pay child support because he doesn't care what happens to his children after he plays his games. He hasn't even seen his son. He's disgusting!
He must be a bad person. He lied to my friend and told her that the baby boy wasn't even his child. But he does see his daughters doesn't he? My friend has bought some gifts for his little girl.
on the sidelines

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

Richard Barenett is a worthless person. He can deny that child all he wants but that's just so he can bring another woman into his WORTHLESS life. Your friend is wasting her money. I am sure he also tells her that his girls don't get anything because his ex-wife doesn't take care of them. BULL! Becky takes care of those kids, and his (not his, because it takes a real man to step up and be father) boy is well taken care of by his mom. He should be thankful that the women he has stepped on, used, and abused his entire life are actually good mothers and take care of the kids. Your friend will understand all this one day. I can only hope and pray that she sees the light sooner than later.
Richard doesn't realize the value in spending quality time with his children and one day when he is old and gray he will regret the choices he made in life and it will be too late for a relationship with ANY of his children. Because his oldest realizes what kind of person he is (that's why she doesn't want to see him) and his youngest daughter is too young to know but she will figure it out one day. I am thankful that the little boy doesn't have to see or know what he is NOT missing out on.

By the way, he is by NO way good looking, hot or anything that else for that matter. He's gross if you ask me! Whoever posted that he was probably the one that started this post is RIGHT! because he is that self-centered!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min TN Voter 141,708
Welcome Ebola 10 min Oh yeah 4
No New School for Boones Creek 17 min Oh yeah 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr WTH 8,985
What happened to Next Nightclub 5 hr GetFat 4
Asheville Vs. Johnson City 5 hr GetFat 7
g2k games 5 hr MWO Gamer 6
NutriMost - New Diet Scam Thu David 79
•••
•••
•••
•••

Johnson City Jobs