Personal Attacks and Threats Must Stop

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Michael

Elmira, NY

#2 Feb 26, 2013
The real Kerri G wrote:
I will no longer allow for personal attacks and threats to be made against me. Responsible comment is invited. But, let us all show some respect. I am tired of the drama being created by the trolls looking to generation controversy. Please add to the dialogue with something more than cynicism and in appropriate remarks.
Thank You.
ML
You posted as "Kerri" but signed / initialed it as ML aka Mystery Lady... yet you previously declared that the two were different people... though of course you have also told us that everything you've said is a lie...

Lol !!!
Jake

Vestal, NY

#3 Feb 27, 2013
The real Kerri G wrote:
I will no longer allow for personal attacks and threats to be made against me. Responsible comment is invited. But, let us all show some respect. I am tired of the drama being created by the trolls looking to generation controversy. Please add to the dialogue with something more than cynicism and in appropriate remarks.
Thank You.
ML
How many times are you going to write about this same problem that you have. your memory is fried.
Ping Jockey

Endicott, NY

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Oh, boo hoo! Why dontcha just fricken leave, Kerri? You are nothing but a pimple on the ass of the world.
Tyrone

Endicott, NY

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Fv<k off you syphlitic skank ..... Now, what are you going to do about it? HAHAHAHA you suck ....

“If you're happy & you know it”

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Generation controversy? In appropriate? And you're supposed to be in "the advanced classes" at Morrisville? LMAO!

You open yourself up to it. Live with it.
yikes

Fort Smith, AR

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Oh my GOSH everybody Kerri will "no longer allow" us our right to free speech on a public forum. Whatever will we do? It seems I remember someone on here constantly going on and on people trying to supress first ammendment rights...Oh wait ...Now I remember it was Kerri the hypocrate. If you dont want people to respond to your posts, good, bad, or indifferent, then just simply stop posting...Preblem Solved!
Jerry Garcia

Binghamton, NY

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Kerri....it is a very sick mind that thrives on this kind of crap that you pull every day. You add nothing to life in general and absolutely nothing to this forum. Please seek professional help before you end up putting that gun to your head. Your sickness will eventually eat you up and you will no longer enjoy this game you play on this forum. You will end up not being able to live with yourself and the only way out is to end it all. There are places that you would fit in and I suggest you find them and check in before it is too late. A mental health facility is your only answer.
Jerry Garcia

Binghamton, NY

#10 Feb 27, 2013
The real Kerri G wrote:
That would be against my religion.
You have to have a soul to have any kind of religion. If you stop and think about it, you are just a vast waste of space with your rhetoric and utterly stupid comments. You really do need help since your "religion" is not helping you.
Betterthanyou

Potsdam, NY

#11 Nov 28, 2013
You are going to think this is Kerri because I am defending her but it is disgusting the way you all are treating her, whoever this bitch is. I don't care what she did, you should not be putting her down like that. Don't you lowlives have anything better to do? You all are just mad that you are middle aged and have accomplished nothing with your lives. No one will care after you are gone because you would rather put down people on forums than actually contribute to the human race. I bet you all are fat too. You white trash idiots are disgusting and make me want to puke. I can picture you all eating Mcdonald's every day and being stuck at your minimum wage jobs making fun of your divorced wives. Y'all need to get lives, fast. No one will be at your funerals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disabled need more money now 1 hr JB Buttsavage 2
No Whole Foods? 2 hr COCK ham 12
Is Stegner color blind? 3 hr Sedona 3
Tear down BHA! 5 hr orkin 9
Trout season opens Wednesday 6 hr conklincolt 6
Dr. Stenger Walks Out On Nutty Students 7 hr llll 17
Poll Zikuski Ultimate Fate 8 hr Roy Cheese 6
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web