Lake County Sheriff Arrests Alleged Heroin Dealers After Wauconda Death

May 19, 2012 Full story: Patch.com 19

A A A A A A A The Lake County Sheriff's Office , Criminal Investigations Division , made two arrests and seized heroin in the course of investigating the death of a 26 year-old Wauconda man who died from a heroin overdose in the morning hours on May 16.A A A According to a news release from the LCSO, deputies and coroner investigators called in CID ... (more)

Full Story
No sympathy

Chicago, IL

#1 May 19, 2012
Karma finally got Robert Render for covering up the murder of Brian Carrick. These two should be applauded for getting rid of the scum.
why

Schaumburg, IL

#2 May 20, 2012
No one is responsible for the overdose except the person doing the drugs. On the same token , Its good to see these scumbag drug dealers off the street. Probably shoot shoot them . They won't change their drug dealing ways, so kill them, and make the streets safer.
Tierd of ignorence

Chicago, IL

#3 May 21, 2012
I lived with Rob and found his body.... And as someoqne who has seen and lived the power of addiction I hope karma catches up to u for being so ignorant I know robs background and what was going on in that case if he is so guilty why was he not locked up and charged... Some food for thought
I Get To

Vernon Hills, IL

#4 May 21, 2012
No sympathy wrote:
Karma finally got Robert Render for covering up the murder of Brian Carrick. These two should be applauded for getting rid of the scum.
You sir are a complete *uck Head to say such nonsense. You are ignorant and should have you balls cut off so we don't have anymore of you running around. I know Rob and he had an addiction, which you may not understand even if someone explained it to you... He also did not kill Brian Carrick. Do some research you DICK! And go *UCK yourself.
wow

Mchenry, IL

#5 May 21, 2012
No sympathy wrote:
Karma will catch up with you... Murder is no means for an applaud. You are an asshole for saying that, and I hope you learn to watch your mouth someday. By no means was I a good friend of Rob's, I just think its cowardly of you to rip on him after he is dead. Have some respect you prick.
No sympathy

Chicago, IL

#7 May 21, 2012
Tierd of ignorence wrote:
I lived with Rob and found his body.... And as someoqne who has seen and lived the power of addiction I hope karma catches up to u for being so ignorant I know robs background and what was going on in that case if he is so guilty why was he not locked up and charged... Some food for thought
You know what was going on in the case? How many times did he change his story for you? Taking a plea does not make him innocent.
No sympathy

Chicago, IL

#8 May 21, 2012
I Get To wrote:
<quoted text>You sir are a complete *uck Head to say such nonsense. You are ignorant and should have you balls cut off so we don't have anymore of you running around. I know Rob and he had an addiction, which you may not understand even if someone explained it to you... He also did not kill Brian Carrick. Do some research you DICK! And go *UCK yourself.
Having an addiction is no excuse for covering up a kids death. We should feel sorry for him? Did he feel sorry for the Carrick family? Is that why he called the police after he cleaned up the blood? Oh wait he didnt!!
By the way no where in my post did I say HE killed Brian.
Tierd of ignorence

Chicago, IL

#9 May 22, 2012
No but the polygraph he took sure shows some inocents... Regardless of what u may think of the pending case.. to take a low blow on someone who is dead is pretty pathetic.. people like u need to be castrated and forbidden by law to reproduce. I will pray for u
Kristin

United States

#10 May 22, 2012
No sympathy wrote:
I hope karma gets you! You make this accusation with no consideration to his family! You should never judge a person, my guess is your some rich ass hole who's never had to work for anything in your life!! Rob had a hard life, his family tried so hard. I loved Rob he was a sweet caring funny and hard worker unfortunately he handled a few situations incorrectly. He had been struggling with a horrible disease ADDICTION!!!!! After other readers see this inconsiderate comment you wrote most will consider you scum!!!
RIP Robbie
Your family loves you! We will never forget!
Kd
knows better

Evansville, IN

#11 May 22, 2012
No sympathy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what was going on in the case? How many times did he change his story for you? Taking a plea does not make him innocent.
o
who are you that you think you know so much. did you know rob? did you know brian? if not shut the f*** up before someone takes your asshole comments personally. Rob was a lot of things, yes addict was one but son, father, brother and friend were some other things he was.
fkyu

Chicago, IL

#12 May 22, 2012
I cant believe the things that you people are saying WTF. I kno Rob and Brian personally. R.I.P to both. & F.U.C.K. Y.O.U to the shit talkers that dont know shit about either of them and what happend.
Kari

United States

#13 May 24, 2012
Rob wasn't always a great person to be with or around, but you guys are correct, he was a father, son, brother and boyfriend. Jenny loved him more than almost anything. Now because of negligence and disgusting dealers on the street poor Robbie has to go fatherless while Jenny cries and struggles even with the strong support of friends and family. No one deserves to have to go through this, especially at such a young age. No 3 year old deserves to lose his father, regardless of Rob's background.
RIP Rob
You will be missed more than you could ever imagine
Who are you to judge

Chicago, IL

#14 May 24, 2012
No sympathy wrote:
I have sympathy for those surrounded by you, how difficult it must be for them to be forced to deal with someone so miserable.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15 May 25, 2012
Addiction changes people and changes their actions. That lives were lost due to this is a sad situation all around. Lets just be thankful that 2 heroin dealers are off the streets.
Suh

West Jordan, UT

#16 Mar 6, 2013
I'm sad about this still. Although it's been almost a year since Rob passed. I still remember it like it was yesterday. I lived with him at the house he died and all I could think about was that could've been me. To the person who said those two dealers should be applauded for selling him the blows, I can understand how you must feel. Maybe one of Brian's peers or a parent who knew him well, angered by his disappearance, you don't understand the extent to which drug use and addiction alters the user's mindframe and thoughts. Although you probably hold some resentment against Rob for Brian's disappearance, you are so beyond ignorant that you probably believe Christopher Columbus is a hero and that he was the first explorer to discover 'Murica. Anyways, I can't blame you, you've obviously never dealt with any taboo such as addiction. My advice, educate yourself.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#17 Mar 6, 2013
Suh wrote:
you don't understand the extent to which drug use and addiction alters the user's mindframe and thoughts.
I agree with this comment.
This is why drug addicts need to be locked up.
They never seek help on their own.
Family rarely gets them in rehab.

What is often the real case is they wind up
Stealing to support their habit
Killing anyone who stands between them and their drugs
Having drug addicted babies
Losing their jobs and/or endangering those who work around them

Long story short they ruin the lives of those around them.
At least jail gets them off the streets before they harm more innocent people.
been there

Round Lake, IL

#18 Mar 6, 2013
You havent a clue about whats best for an addict. Lock them up is you answer for everything. Which, we know is not the answer, never has been. Its obvious to me that you have a serious issue yourself that you are not dealing with. I would have to guess that a family member was an addict. I think you should seek some counseling mm. You definitely need it. Its clear to me that you are harboring lots of resentment.
Mystery Man

Round Lake, IL

#19 Mar 6, 2013
You know you are right. After reading everything I wrote, I have to apologize for being such a jerk. My clueless thoughtless comments are extremely hurtful. I guess I just have so much anger inside, I like to take it out on people on topix. Especially the ones who have serious psychological issues. I think maybe its because I see myself in them. I think thats why I act the way I do. Sorry everyone, I need some serious help.
Wauconda Loco

Fairmount, IN

#21 Oct 4, 2013
When I first saw the title I thought I'd be reading a story about Henry, lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IH Rent - Invitation Homes Complaints (Feb '14) Thu bosslady326 91
Antioch Daddy Daughter Date Night Jan 28 News Reader 2011 4
McHenry police searching for robbery suspect Jan 25 Bponch1234 1
anyone know whats going on in the target parkin... Jan 24 Bponch1234 1
anyone know whats going on by the target in mch... Jan 24 Bponch1234 1
Antioch, fire district will again seek ambulanc... Jan 21 Concerne 45
Rebel flags flying from pick-up trucks (Aug '10) Jan 20 RebelFacts 123

Winter Storm Watch for McHenry County was issued at January 30 at 3:35PM CST

Johnsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Johnsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:24 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 1:24PM
What trick will Belichick pull from his hoodie sleeve next?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet