Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9724 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

TRUTHER

United States

#10056 Aug 10, 2014
WWW.INFOWARS.COM please look this up,,
GOOGLE THIS INFOWARS.COM AUTISM KIDS IMMUNIZATIONS
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
"ALEX JONES SHOW APP FOR YOUR SMART PHONE 6 days a week radio show.
WWW.PRISONPLANET.COM
TRUTHER

United States

#10057 Aug 10, 2014
no more big gov wrote:
No
WWW.INFOWARS.COM
ANTI BIG GOVERMENT,,,BIG BUSINESS SITE
Cause there is a war on for your Mind!
TRUTHER

United States

#10058 Aug 10, 2014
WWW.INFOWARS.COM
WWW.PRISONPLANET.COM
WTH wrote:
Hey WOW, I did some research at your science site. You can forget immunization, they found what is linked to Autism.
http://witscience.org/autism-linked-eating-or...
SEARCH THIS SITE IN THE SEARCH BOX ON THE Shots
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#10059 Aug 10, 2014
TRUTHER wrote:
WWW.INFOWARS.COM
WWW.PRISONPLANET.COM
<quoted text> SEARCH THIS SITE IN THE SEARCH BOX ON THE Shots
Really, seriously, infowars? That is a ridiculous, opinion site. It isn't valid for facts. If they get anything right it is purely coincidence.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#10060 Aug 10, 2014
Alex Jones (infowars) could care less about the truth. He is all about revenue and controversy. The more controversial the opinion, the more revenue. Look, I'm really conservative and that site is full of crap and conspiracy theory. The government is trying to take more rights away every day. We don't need to make things up in the way of conspiracy. The more the lunatic fringe focuses on crap like this, the more we lose sight of the real problems like weakening military, declining economy, and illegal aliens.
Mom23

Lexington, TN

#10061 Aug 10, 2014
tom

Cleveland, TN

#10062 Aug 10, 2014
WTH wrote:
Alex Jones (infowars) could care less about the truth. He is all about revenue and controversy. The more controversial the opinion, the more revenue. Look, I'm really conservative and that site is full of crap and conspiracy theory. The government is trying to take more rights away every day. We don't need to make things up in the way of conspiracy. The more the lunatic fringe focuses on crap like this, the more we lose sight of the real problems like weakening military, declining economy, and illegal aliens.
Youre so right. Mainstream media cares not about revenue. Pay no attention to 21'st century fox, time warner, or microsoft stock prices.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#10063 Aug 10, 2014
tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre so right. Mainstream media cares not about revenue. Pay no attention to 21'st century fox, time warner, or microsoft stock prices.
How the he11 did you discern that I believe the alleged mainstream media is without fault? They are all so biased you can't trust any of them. Please, don't try and post what you BELIEVE I think. That makes you as bad as the damn media.
tom

Cleveland, TN

#10064 Aug 10, 2014
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>How the he11 did you discern that I believe the alleged mainstream media is without fault? They are all so biased you can't trust any of them. Please, don't try and post what you BELIEVE I think. That makes you as bad as the damn media.
Point being, you are saying he is only concerned with gaining profit by stirring the pot. My point was, so does everybody else, so whats your point?
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#10065 Aug 10, 2014
tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Point being, you are saying he is only concerned with gaining profit by stirring the pot. My point was, so does everybody else, so whats your point?
The point is that he does it with crap that isn't true or documented. Others may have spin, that site is outright fiction. Pretty simple if you can't see that. There are political sites that will support almost any crackpot ideology. Use your common sense, man.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#10066 Aug 10, 2014
Here are a few things about your idol that are DOCUMENTED. Mostly by his own web sites. http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/04/21/infow...
Zeke

Paris, TN

#10067 Aug 10, 2014
TRUTHER wrote:
<quoted text> WWW.INFOWARS.COM
ANTI BIG GOVERMENT,,,BIG BUSINESS SITE
Cause there is a war on for your Mind!
The war against your mind has already been won.
tom

Cleveland, TN

#10068 Aug 10, 2014
WTH wrote:
Here are a few things about your idol that are DOCUMENTED. Mostly by his own web sites. http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/04/21/infow...
Here are a few he got right.

http://m.naturalnews.com/news/034126_awakenin...
Zeke

Paris, TN

#10069 Aug 10, 2014
tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are a few he got right.
http://m.naturalnews.com/news/034126_awakenin...
I especially liked the headline

Mysterious Millionaire ages Backwards

Another quack website
WOW

Lexington, TN

#10070 Aug 12, 2014
I've been noticing a lot of stories about the necessity of rushing this vaccine through trials. Remember the H1N1 vaccine in Europe that was rushed through and ended up with widespread narcolepsy? If the vaccine were to be used only in situations where there is immediate risk it makes sense, but somehow I don't trust GSK to settle for a trickle of income from a high-profile vaccine.

http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/20...

http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2012/July/12-ci...

Since: Jun 14

Gainesboro, TN

#10071 Aug 12, 2014
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
Do a search and read the Georgia Stones.

Vaccines are being used as biological weapons to destroy us. To depopulate this world as per the desires of the elite super wealthy and their New World Order. which does NOT include most of us, and those of us that are killed will actually be the lucky ones.

To find out the TRUTH of what is happening in our world go to Bank vs You on Ustream to hear speakers who know.

We must wake up and act NOW before it is too late.

Gainesboro, TN

#10072 Aug 12, 2014
WOW wrote:
I've been noticing a lot of stories about the necessity of rushing this vaccine through trials. Remember the H1N1 vaccine in Europe that was rushed through and ended up with widespread narcolepsy? If the vaccine were to be used only in situations where there is immediate risk it makes sense, but somehow I don't trust GSK to settle for a trickle of income from a high-profile vaccine.
http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/20...
http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2012/July/12-ci...
That is what it is all about MONEY AND POWER. Do you know that our government holds a PATENT ON EBOLA! Figure that one out.

Check out Bank vs You on Ustream to hear speakers on the truth of what is going on around and to us and why
Really

Knoxville, TN

#10073 Aug 12, 2014
graic wrote:
<quoted text>
Do a search and read the Georgia Stones.
Vaccines are being used as biological weapons to destroy us. To depopulate this world as per the desires of the elite super wealthy and their New World Order. which does NOT include most of us, and those of us that are killed will actually be the lucky ones.
To find out the TRUTH of what is happening in our world go to Bank vs You on Ustream to hear speakers who know.
We must wake up and act NOW before it is too late.
What a load of sh1t!
Really

Knoxville, TN

#10074 Aug 12, 2014
graic wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what it is all about MONEY AND POWER. Do you know that our government holds a PATENT ON EBOLA! Figure that one out.
Check out Bank vs You on Ustream to hear speakers on the truth of what is going on around and to us and why
Oh my God, are you actually this stupid?

Gainesboro, TN

#10076 Aug 12, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my God, are you actually this stupid?
Someone is, but it is not me. Do some resear
ch. It is interesting that the government no longer hides these facts because the people are such [sheeple] that they just do not get it. Too busy with your ipads, ipods, computer games, parties, new clothes, tv programs etc, to look around you and see the truth. That is why they do not care that the information is out there. Fema camps soon will be in use

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone had any problems with Elwood Brooks? (Jun '10) 8 min Amber 79
jessica hope biggs 9 hr Country 1
C.O.C. or The Confederation of Clubs (Jun '10) 13 hr sissy bikers 38
End of days 13 hr LOL 2
No to Trump,Black,and BlackBurn 13 hr LOL 33
World Series/little league 16 hr Your momma 8
Traffic Jam Sam (Mar '16) Mon 17 92

Joelton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance