First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Boomerang hurts Fed UP

United States

#21 Aug 9, 2014

Knoxville, TN

#22 Dec 29, 2014
Where is he now? Does he have an office?

Denver, CO

#23 Jan 1, 2015
Leo FYI wrote:
Nobody voted Carrie Gasaway in office. No one gave Carrie Gasaway campaign funds. Judge Gasaway stands on his own. He's salt of the earth. He's has had numerous capital punishment trials and hundreds of other trials. Ben Deans only criminal trial experience was from his days at Batson and Nolan, riding the coat tails of an older attorney and not as a lead defense attorney. He NEVER has acted as a defendant's attorney in a criminal trial on his own. All of his criminal cases have settled. He has NO trial experience on his own. He JUST started doing contested divorces. And dip shit Robertson county almost put him in office! It would have been a nightmare. He doesn't like being lawyer. He wanted an easy job as a judge. He tried to split the vote and get his name out there for publicity, to make more money. He didn't expect to win. The other attorneys supported Gasaway. ALL OF THEM not just two of them. Check out Gasaways FB page all the lawyers signed a petition in his support 50 to 60 lawyers signed it. You're a clue fuck ignorant dip shit just like everyone else who voted for him in Robertson county. 500 votes away from a 8 year long clusterfuck for two counties!
Ben Dean is certifiably retarded.
That being said, he'd be a great representative of "the people."

Anyone that voted for him should eat their own babies.

White House, TN

#24 Jan 1, 2015
take it from me and personal experience, do not hire even for a speeding ticket

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald J.Trump is not Fit or Qualified to be Pr... 7 hr deplorable 19
baby yanked at 8 months from mothers womb,left ... 8 hr yeah man 1
News Is Marcus Mariota the long term solution at QB ... 9 hr 10808gnw 3
Traffic reporter on channel 4 9 hr 4fan 14
Looking for a good place to go dancing 11 hr yep 3
Menages 15 hr Me know 2
Dishonest Contractors 17 hr Fact Stater 1

Joelton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance