of 2
Next Last
The Twisted Troll

Greenbrier, TN

#1 Mar 12, 2014
Jo Jo the Monkey Boy

Greenbrier, TN

#2 Mar 12, 2014
He needs to change his name to Fletcher Wrong! Oh, another cohort! http://www.smokeybarn.com/tbi-arrests-two-wit...
Cop

Springfield, TN

#3 Mar 12, 2014
One thing you can say about Long,he always wins his cases in court.thats why we as cops hate to go up against him.
You watch he will get out of this mess the TBI got him on,that is why he didn't have to post bond.
If they had him good he would have had a Big Bond on him.
Cop Killa

Springfield, TN

#4 Mar 12, 2014
Cop wrote:
One thing you can say about Long,he always wins his cases in court.thats why we as cops hate to go up against him.
You watch he will get out of this mess the TBI got him on,that is why he didn't have to post bond.
Many clients doing long, hard time while Fetch talks on camera.
OL Fletchy

Nashville, TN

#5 Mar 12, 2014
LOL, what a GUY! I thought maybe he needed some free advertising.
Nanny

Springfield, TN

#6 Mar 16, 2014
Cop wrote:
I don't recall him winning any cases. Arthur March died in prison, the "wooded rapist" is presently serving time in prison and Lord knows what's up with the Vanderbilt football player. FYI, Fletcher goes after these high profile cases and does them for free! I bet these people sitting in jail wish they had hired a legitimate attorney, not one that is free and loves the spotlight like ole Fletcher does.
Nanny gives good H

Springfield, TN

#7 Mar 17, 2014
If I needed a good lawyer fletcher would be the one I call
whatever

Nashville, TN

#8 Mar 17, 2014
nanny, this just shows how ignorant you are. the people who know cant get far enough away rom fletcher. he is not good for the profession and anyone who is anyone knows to stay clear of him.
Partners in Crime

Springfield, TN

#9 Mar 18, 2014
whatever wrote:
nanny, this just shows how ignorant you are. the people who know cant get far enough away rom fletcher. he is not good for the profession and anyone who is anyone knows to stay clear of him.
Let's just recall all who have been associated with him in the past: Burton and Suzanne Glover, Rosemary Thomas, Carrie Gasaway and I am sure many more. What were they thinking....
Fed Up

Clarksville, TN

#10 Jun 30, 2014
If you want a really good read on the corruption our friends the Gasaway's and their partners in crime have been up to then check out this website, www.dontvotegasaway.com
Looks like they have been busy undermining the system. Ugh!!!
Dead beat

Springfield, TN

#11 Jun 30, 2014
You Fed up are Dead beat, you are A JOKE.they only reason you posted that here is because you are to scared to put your real name on it.judge Gasaway will get my vote.He will win to. Jerk off.
What??

Springfield, TN

#12 Jun 30, 2014
The last post is an oxymoron! They get pissed because the post before didn't give a real name! They then call their self "Dead Beat!" I don't care who wins this election but with supporters that smart, who needs non supporters!
Clarksville native

Clarksville, TN

#13 Jul 13, 2014
Fed Up wrote:
If you want a really good read on the corruption our friends the Gasaway's and their partners in crime have been up to then check out this website, www.dontvotegasaway.com
Looks like they have been busy undermining the system. Ugh!!!
I am glad to see someone (actually lots of people) standing up to these folks. This has been going on way too long.
JollyB

Springfield, TN

#14 Jul 18, 2014
Clarksville native wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad to see someone (actually lots of people) standing up to these folks. This has been going on way too long.
For those that are defending these dishonest, unethical and criminal people, why don't you wake up??????? These are not "rumors or untruths"...everything that has been sent out is factual and documented. I agree that this corruption has gone on WAY TOO LONG and needs to end.
Jolly B

Springfield, TN

#15 Jul 18, 2014
Grow The Fu$k UP
LEO in Robertson Co

Springfield, TN

#16 Jul 25, 2014
JollyB wrote:
<quoted text>
For those that are defending these dishonest, unethical and criminal people, why don't you wake up??????? These are not "rumors or untruths"...everything that has been sent out is factual and documented. I agree that this corruption has gone on WAY TOO LONG and needs to end.
Yeah all the attorneys who gave gasaway money and support are looking for one thing.... Favors and a payback from one of the worst Judge in county history. I hear Lee Borthick and Jay Johnson are the main supporters in Springfield. Lee Borthick is such an idiot he even has a sign in his front window. Duh... That will really help your business. We might as well call him Lee Fletcher Long Borthick. As bad of lawyers as these two are, they need all the help Gasaway can give them. Thank goodness regular people around here do not support Judge Gasaway or his unethical wife and thier co-conspirators. He has like ten yard signs in Springfield and even less in the other towns. How anyone could honestly support Gasaway knowing the facts about him and his wife would make me question the ethics and character of any of his supporters.
Jack Long

Springfield, TN

#17 Jul 25, 2014
Leo what is your name I gave my real name.
Your a joke Leo.Gasaway has all ready got my support.
He is a great judge.
Cracker Jack

Clarksville, TN

#18 Jul 25, 2014
Jack Long wrote:
Leo what is your name I gave my real name.
Your a joke Leo.Gasaway has all ready got my support.
He is a great judge.
Oh you are funny Jack Long. You should probably go get your head examined or report in with your parole officer.
Leo FYI

United States

#19 Aug 8, 2014
Nobody voted Carrie Gasaway in office. No one gave Carrie Gasaway campaign funds. Judge Gasaway stands on his own. He's salt of the earth. He's has had numerous capital punishment trials and hundreds of other trials. Ben Deans only criminal trial experience was from his days at Batson and Nolan, riding the coat tails of an older attorney and not as a lead defense attorney. He NEVER has acted as a defendant's attorney in a criminal trial on his own. All of his criminal cases have settled. He has NO trial experience on his own. He JUST started doing contested divorces. And dip shit Robertson county almost put him in office! It would have been a nightmare. He doesn't like being lawyer. He wanted an easy job as a judge. He tried to split the vote and get his name out there for publicity, to make more money. He didn't expect to win. The other attorneys supported Gasaway. ALL OF THEM not just two of them. Check out Gasaways FB page all the lawyers signed a petition in his support 50 to 60 lawyers signed it. You're a clue fuck ignorant dip shit just like everyone else who voted for him in Robertson county. 500 votes away from a 8 year long clusterfuck for two counties!
Stolen yard signs

United States

#20 Aug 9, 2014
Gassaway signs were stolen during the election off of private property while other signs were left in the same locations

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kutos- Grandmother Reports Grandson 10 min Mom 3
How long till nobody can afford rent 14 min Mom 72
Dodge City 26 min Mom 14
Rudy Kalis forced out at channel 4 1 hr Boyce Hawkins 5
Black Athletes Sitting Out National Anthem 3 hr Nobama 1
TDOT on a fg role again 3 hr Ifghatesmashville 1
Eclipse gridlock around nashville 3 hr Ifghatesmashville 1

Joelton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance