Josh Caudill is a deadbeat dad and ne...

Josh Caudill is a deadbeat dad and needs to be exposed

Posted in the Joelton Forum

singlemom

Nashville, TN

#1 May 27, 2014
asked Josh Caudill (or attempted to ask) to help care for my son (I say my son because Josh is the "father" but does nothing for MY son...except maybe staying away is actually good....) Note: This is the 2nd time in as many months I've asked Josh Caudill to help me with my sweet boy...not financially either...
..call from restricted number...
Me - Hello?
Josh - You wanted me to call?
Me - I hear tell you ain't working.
Josh - You hear tell I ain't working?
Me - Yeah, the last time I asked if you could help watch James, you said you were starting a job and couldn't.
Josh - Well, you should know I'm not working cuz you ain't receiving child support.
Me- Well, I didn't know if you were getting paid under the table or...
Josh - click
Now, folks that are reading this tale of woe...bare (or bear) in mind that Josh Caudill worked for the first 8 months of my sweet boy's life, but didn't contribute to my sweet boy's needs cuz "he didn't have to." Also, noteworthy is that Josh Caudill is $8,500 behind in child support...and my sweet boy is only 3. Oh, there's so much more heartbreak and saga in this epic tale of the ultimate dead beat dad, but I always like to look at the bigger, brighter picture, or at least make my way back round to it. My son is AMAZING!!! Yeah his "father" is a gigantic piece of shit, but that said, my son wouldn't be the awesome kid he is today if he had a different "father." Josh Caudill, thank you for not shooting blanks! My son is awesome! The end (not really but this is where I'm stopping).
keepyourlegsclos ed

Nashville, TN

#2 Jun 27, 2014
Maybe you should have considered that before you had sex - there are millions of deadbeat dads you really think your the only one Lol consider the character of the person before you open your legs ....problem solved
keepyourlegsclos ed

Nashville, TN

#3 Jun 27, 2014
And why the f--k would you air you and your sons dirty laundry on the internet .....court is a much better option than topix smh
Waste of time

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jul 3, 2014
Useless post.
ridiculous

Clarksville, TN

#5 Jul 4, 2014
women like this always fall for the "bad boy" type thinking they can change them. Then when the guy screws them over, they are clueless. Gezzzzz Aint karma a biotch?

Thats why i say... Prevent unwanted pregnacy, aim for the chin
ms curious

Bowling Green, KY

#6 May 28, 2015
What does this josh caudill look like

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 59 min Narvel 2,955
News Cleveland School Board Calls Special Meeting Af... 22 hr aatpops 3
Priapus shot ? Fri Just a little more 1
This Week in the Republican War on Women Fri Inquisitor 2
American Girl Fri Website Operator 2
Keep a Word Drop a Word (Mar '15) Fri anonymous 39
Refugee agency places immigrants in jobs Ameri... Fri Inquisitor 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joelton Mortgages