Mass transit makes a trial run in Rob...

Mass transit makes a trial run in Robertson County

There are 1 comment on the Tennessean.com story from Jan 19, 2011, titled Mass transit makes a trial run in Robertson County. In it, Tennessean.com reports that:

After months of discussing and planning, Robertson County citizens will have the opportunity to experience a commuting option that is widely known across the U.S. as the Regional Transportation Authority who will bring a two -week demonstration run of their Relax and Ride program from Springfield to downtown Nashville, starting on Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tennessean.com.

NY girl

Nashville, TN

#1 Jan 20, 2011
This is great news. The Music City Star from Lebanon into downtown is wonderful. Nashville is becoming a real city with these public transportation options. I hope this works well and becomes something permanent. Next up we need this from Sumner, Rutherford, and Williamson counties.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands support and protest Trump rally in Na... 2 hr Raymond for Pence... 65
Tell Weak Trump to Practice what he Talks Brin... 5 hr Ed C 36
Minnesota senator al franken 9 hr Nobama 6
Richard Buckman / Sandcastle entertainment (Apr '15) 9 hr Lavigne 45
free boxer Pups 11 hr Lisa 2
Any women 45 and older been with a younger guy? 12 hr shhhhhhhh 48
Buddhists are more peaceful than Christians. 12 hr huhhhh 5

Joelton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joelton Mortgages