'Three Wishes' finds home at CMT

'Three Wishes' finds home at CMT

There are 53 comments on the The Tennessean story from Jan 5, 2006, titled 'Three Wishes' finds home at CMT. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

Episodes of Amy Grant's feel-good reality show Three Wishes , although off the air at NBC, will be rebroadcast on CMT, the country music network announced yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Darleene Schleve

Beaverton, OR

#42 Jan 11, 2007
Dear Amy Grant,
I really miss your show. I hope and pray that they will put your show back on the air again, as you really touched my life. I hope that you will be able to help me in my previous letter.
Thank You,
Darleene Schleve
amy

Stittsville, Canada

#43 Jan 11, 2007
dear 3 wishes
my wishes i like to meet shania twain
Lisa

Adelaide, Australia

#44 Feb 17, 2007
hi my name is Lisa and i live in australia. i am only 15yrs old and i live with my parents. i desperatly need a small wish for my folks. we are heavily in debt and i feel that it is my fault that we are because i have so many animals and have everything i ever wanted and now i want my parents to be happy. we constantly argue because we are all under a lot of stress and i just want things to be good again. we may have to sell our house and maybe even my horses which are my life. my parents own a pet shop and that has caused us so many problems with money and emotional and mental health states. i am on prozac and was on a number of different anti deppressants and apparently it's because i never really see my parents because they work 14hrs a day nearly 7 days a week. i am also bullied and harrassed constantly and had to leave school because of it and that adds on more stress to my parents. i really don't want to move and neither do my parents and i just want 1 wish to make everything become a lot better.
David

Orange, CA

#45 Mar 4, 2007
Great show - hands down.
Debra Thomas

Kelowna, Canada

#46 Mar 9, 2007
hey Amy Grant my name is Debra Thomas and I would like to make a wish my wish is to get my dream to come ture. my dream is to be a famous actress and a singer and when I sing my favorite songs and I see my 2 best friends Tasha and Casey and when I'm done one of my favorite songs then my favorite stars Reba cast, Desperate Housewives cast, Life with Derek cast, Suite Life of Zack and Cody cast, Hannah Montana cast, Hope and Faith cast, Zoey 101 cast and Hilary Duff and then Reba mcEntire ask me if I would like to be a Actress on the show Reba well I better go. P.S the reason why I want this wish to come ture is because I been going though alot like don't even know my oldest sister, oldest brother died and much more well i better go and I will do anythiong to make this wish to come ture please I really want to be happy just once please Thanks so much - your truly Debra Thomas
Debra Thomas

Kelowna, Canada

#47 Mar 9, 2007
To 3 wishes it's me again Debra Thomas there as been a mistak I don't live in Prince George I well give you my Address

11308 15th street
V1G3Z6
Dawson Creek B.C
Canada
Nicole Hopke

Edmonton, Canada

#48 Apr 8, 2007
I love your show. Hi, I have a disability that my mom has had to fight to get me the services I've needed.(ie the differnet therapies i've needed, an aid or proprt support early in my school and throughout school. And last she fought for me to get me on gov.$$)
I usually don't ask for much I'd just love to thank my mom for all she's done for me. If you would consider helping me I'd be ever so greatful. I've never reqested anything of this nature before. It's a wish i've never asked for before. To see it happen 1 day would be a dream come true. Thanks for your time and bless you.
dorothy

Milwaukee, WI

#49 Apr 19, 2007
i wish to marry walter ballard,i wish to become a rich woman of 5.6 million in money last wish my kids lives get better and get better jobs and hold onto them for life. that my wish
erin

Sarnia, Canada

#50 May 5, 2007
hi i am 18 teen still attend highschool tell 2008 and i have a lot wishes to be made so i list them and please chose on of them i be so happy i live in canada and here my email [email protected] if chose me i know u need me know this is for my hole family there 4 of us and i wishes that one this wishes below can be anwered

1. to see hawwi and aursitla
2. to meet the people on little people big world
3. to met the queen and her hole family
4. this is for me and my cousion to be on the tv show gilmore girls.
5. to on other crusie with royal caerbaean international i loved my frist thanks grandma
6. to met hilary duff , ashley olsen , mary kate , brain campbell form the buffalo sabers, bill ray and chad micehal murray
i have so many wishes i be really need to have vactions i been get sick none stop since started at the day care i do my co op at so please let get healther and go on vactions and a have been get all good grades and i love to share my happiness and sadinnes with a lot people even my huge family include both my mom and dads family there 46 people that i would like to be to be me on my dream i aslo dearly my cat petree she only 10 years old and isd like kitten still . so i know kids need wishes more me so if you can't do it no promblem but i would love it i u could chosse me and hope all the best with this show thanks to my mom and dad.
Danielle

Toronto, Canada

#51 May 19, 2007
Maybe you might want to try praying? The Lord's goodness and mercy is MUCH greater then anything a person can do for you. Just have faith!:)
Debra Thomas

Vancouver, Canada

#52 May 27, 2007
Dear 3 wishes
I'm 13 years old and I had a messed up life and I really want to meet Alexa Havins on All My Children (Babe)
and I live in Dawson Creek B.C Canada
11308 15th street so let me know
And Thanks- Debra Thomas
Miriam Aguirre

Burnaby, Canada

#53 May 28, 2007
Dear people from three wishes.
This application is for my friend. He has been living with ALS for sometime now but this last two years has been the hardest. He has been not able to leave his house but for medical appointments once a month.He needs the help of three people as he lives in a second floor home and to transfer into his truck.
This gentleman used to be a very active person, he used to go climbing, cycling, swimming. He used to work as a house coordinator with poeple with special needs and all his clients and workers loved him because he is a very supportive and understanding guy.

My wish for him is to have an elevator to help him out and in of his house and a wheelchair equipped van. He has tried to get these equipments but he is not able to get the funding and he has not enough money to pay for them himself.

I hope you are able to help him and his loving family.
michelle

Ireland

#54 Sep 1, 2007
dear three wishes i would like to say that everytime i watch your show it makes me cry well im soon to be married and i have always had a wish that i would get the chance to work with children with a disabilaty and get to know them better because i love them and to do some thing for the homeless to there now strangers there our own familys and friends in gods eyes iv never asked for anything in my life but i would just love that put it this way if i could i would take them in to my home i would thank you three wishes for reading this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crystal callis (Nov '11) 51 min family 3
angry crowds confront republican lawmakers at t... 1 hr I used to be someone 37
dee henry-jenkins (Jan '10) 8 hr SlimDustyGeorgejones 22
Please Help 16 hr Dan 5
jason holt 21 hr julie 5
Chinese food? dog food? (Mar '16) 22 hr dontputonthatredd... 10
megan barry liberal hypocrite 23 hr comrade trumpski 104

Joelton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance