Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Dropped my truck off a week ago at Bishop Tires to do a 2 hr. repair everyday i would call and check on the status and what I was told is that I was next on the list,on friday i went there to see when my truck would be ready the mechanic was just then looking at it and the lady that works in the parts dept.couldn't give me a estimate until monday.on Monday I went there at 10;00 to find that the lady in parts and the mechanic were just now working in my estimate I asked how long it would take to replace the part and he said 2 hrs. so I left and returned at 12;00 pm for the lady to tell me that he was having complications so I waited until 1;00 and finally got to talk to the mechanic we discussed the problems and he told me to go see the parts girl for a estimate i explained everything to her that the mechanic told me that it would take him 4to5 hrs.and since the truck was up in the air and taken apart that he could do it today, little did I know the mechanic went to lunch and wouldn't be back until 2;00, in a disreceptful and rude tone the parts lady says that she can't work on my vehicle cause she had other people in line,so i wait until 2;00 her and the mechanic give me a estimate double the amount that Clinton Tire was asking so I had to hire me a wrecker to tow it to clinton tire I also asked her if she could call the owner Danny for me and of course he is unavailable....I feel degraded treated unfairly and lost a lot of time with bishop tire someone in that establishment really needs to work on costomer service so that no one else has to feel the way they made me feel....
MAID IN AMERICA

Lake Wales, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

usatisfied customer wrote:
Dropped my truck off a week ago at Bishop Tires to do a 2 hr. repair everyday i would call and check on the status and what I was told is that I was next on the list,on friday i went there to see when my truck would be ready the mechanic was just then looking at it and the lady that works in the parts dept.couldn't give me a estimate until monday.on Monday I went there at 10;00 to find that the lady in parts and the mechanic were just now working in my estimate I asked how long it would take to replace the part and he said 2 hrs. so I left and returned at 12;00 pm for the lady to tell me that he was having complications so I waited until 1;00 and finally got to talk to the mechanic we discussed the problems and he told me to go see the parts girl for a estimate i explained everything to her that the mechanic told me that it would take him 4to5 hrs.and since the truck was up in the air and taken apart that he could do it today, little did I know the mechanic went to lunch and wouldn't be back until 2;00, in a disreceptful and rude tone the parts lady says that she can't work on my vehicle cause she had other people in line,so i wait until 2;00 her and the mechanic give me a estimate double the amount that Clinton Tire was asking so I had to hire me a wrecker to tow it to clinton tire I also asked her if she could call the owner Danny for me and of course he is unavailable....I feel degraded treated unfairly and lost a lot of time with bishop tire someone in that establishment really needs to work on costomer service so that no one else has to feel the way they made me feel....
YOU need to go to another tire business...Try Tire Kingdom or Allied Tires..The are reputable businesses nationwide...
Danny B

Muscatine, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

If you don't like it, don't come back. We don't need cry babies business any ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Joanna Discussions

Search the Joanna Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) 9 hr Bonnie Wheeler 1,120
Lookin for Sat Davanna 1
Whitmire event........ May '14 Maria 1
SC SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Feb '14 JUST 4 YOUR INFO 47
SC Who do you support for Governor in South Caroli... (Oct '10) Dec '13 What the 446
Police arrest DOG for stealing bones and treats... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Parden Pard 14
Whitmire fatality claims 2 lives (Nov '13) Nov '13 haleigh ashby 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Joanna Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Joanna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE