Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 18, 2011
So I don't know if anyone else is but I'm sick of all the drug dealing in town and the drugs! I wish things would get cleaned up.
Magobet

Lehighton, PA

#2 Mar 19, 2011
Nicki18229 wrote:
So I don't know if anyone else is but I'm sick of all the drug dealing in town and the drugs! I wish things would get cleaned up.
don't worry, they have defective marzden on the case.

Location hidden

#4 Mar 19, 2011
I mean oh I'm glad they have someone who's good working it. Darn phone of mine. It's just scary ya know ESP when I can give two places right by me that sell and can see two people that sell right near or in front of bobs.
Apper

Lehighton, PA

#5 Mar 30, 2011
I guess I got to come back from retirement! I just wish Mrs.Tout was still the school saftey teacher...I was her best Saftey Patrol!! Chrissy Kibler even say's I was the best!

Location hidden

#6 Mar 30, 2011
Apper wrote:
I guess I got to come back from retirement! I just wish Mrs.Tout was still the school saftey teacher...I was her best Saftey Patrol!! Chrissy Kibler even say's I was the best!
Yea well something needs to be done here it's getting sickening! I know two maybe 3 places by me that sell drugs that should be watched.
PostalCode18229

Wernersville, PA

#7 May 16, 2011
Well I guess first the cops have to want to stop it in order to do something. I'm not sure why they wouldn't want to but I am glad my kids are older and not living in that town. I hear drugs are easier to get than a common cold.
Toad Leslie

Lehighton, PA

#8 May 16, 2011
If you a z z holes would not have fired me Jim Chunk would be free of drugs.....the place to buy coke after dark is behind the JT market.
PostalCode18229

Wernersville, PA

#9 May 17, 2011
I don't know Toad... I heard you got fired for a reason...... if you got unjustly fired ... why are you not reinstated? or why didn't you sue them for defamation of character??? Seems to me you just rolled over ...
GUILTY!!!!!
drugs where

Weatherly, PA

#10 May 17, 2011
Drugs are illegal. They cant be selling them in the streets you need a pharmacy license.
Toad Leslie

Lehighton, PA

#11 May 18, 2011
PostalCode18229 wrote:
I don't know Toad... I heard you got fired for a reason...... if you got unjustly fired ... why are you not reinstated? or why didn't you sue them for defamation of character??? Seems to me you just rolled over ...
GUILTY!!!!!
Do you know I am one of the Top Cops in the state !
u r boring

Pittston, PA

#12 May 18, 2011
Toad Leslie wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know I am one of the Top Cops in the state !
this toad mantra is soooo boring.

it's obvious you got arrested, done up your butt while in jail, and now post toad nonsense every chance you get to get over the butt banging you got in jail.
Toad Leslie

Lehighton, PA

#13 May 18, 2011
u r boring wrote:
<quoted text>this toad mantra is soooo boring.
it's obvious you got arrested, done up your butt while in jail, and now post toad nonsense every chance you get to get over the butt banging you got in jail.
Why don't you sign you real name you stinkin loser !
u teenage losers

Shenandoah, PA

#14 May 18, 2011
Toad Leslie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you sign you real name you stinkin loser !
Does your mommy know you're always on the computer with this toad nonsense, little boy?
Drunken Chunker

Lehighton, PA

#15 May 21, 2011
u teenage losers wrote:
<quoted text>Does your mommy know you're always on the computer with this toad nonsense, little boy?
Get a job you bum !
BIG BLACK STUD

Pittston, PA

#16 May 21, 2011
Drunken Chunker wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a job you bum !
My job is to keep your wife sexually happy---she told me long ago that you're too fruity 4 her.
Tinker

Lehighton, PA

#18 Jun 8, 2011
If I was Mayor the streets would be clean! Can't wait to see the Tinker/Srubinger Saga!

Location hidden

#19 Jun 8, 2011
Oh come on toad they should put u back on u known right where on the east side the dope houses R! I sure would love to clean the town up. I'm sick of it I sit out side I see person a get out of car go into person b's car drive round block person a get out of person b's car and goes back to their own car n drives off!! So much for crime watch!!
Widget

Baltimore, MD

#20 Jun 15, 2011
Who's B?????????
JT born and raised

Lehighton, PA

#21 Jun 15, 2011
Get off your arses and do something about it, you bunk of whiners. Take back your town.
Lanny Poffo

United States

#22 Jun 16, 2011
JT Inbred and raised wrote:
Get off your arses and do something about it, you bunk of whiners. Take back your town.
What's a bunk of whiners? Hillbilly talk for a bunch of whiners I suppose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Thorpe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R Mickey Angst Report (Mar '14) 30 min Truth agent 891
Who Will Be Carbon County's Next Commissioners 5 hr Tom 6
who do you want as your next county commissioners 5 hr Tom 25
Nesquehoning Dollar Store bandit............ 11 hr Nesquehoning conc... 1
Panther Valley School Tax's (Aug '08) Wed not a fan 105
Police chase turns deadly in Nesquehoning (May '14) Wed sci-fi 73
what is happening with carbon county politics (Dec '10) Nov 15 No way 7,442
Jim Thorpe Dating
Find my Match

Jim Thorpe People Search