what is happening with carbon county ...
nuid

Lehighton, PA

#5946 Aug 27, 2013
Then GUMID don't be so quick to put down what the goppies come up with to take out Heffley in the Primary.The crux of the matter is to take him out and go from there.Gotta stick together and put personalities aside and get the job done.
Gave up my id

Lehighton, PA

#5948 Aug 28, 2013
Jeez, NUID, stop being so sensitive (a thin skinned goppie, I refuse to believe that!). My point earlier was exactly that there is not presently any good prospect in my party to take on Heffley, so I was hoping you Gops could come up with somebody good lookin, smart (or anyway, smarter than Heff, that wouldn't take much) and with enough glam to get the voters away from this guy. You just have democratitus, like dermatitus, you are plain allergic to us democrats, lol. You are bashing the wrong guy here, buddy, I'd vote for anybody decent, dem or gop, that would get rid of this guy.
nuid

Lehighton, PA

#5949 Aug 28, 2013
This GOPPIE is anything but thin skinned and I am not allergic to Dems.Voted for more than you could think.What I am allergic to is people who refuse to think outside the box or put personalities aside to do what's best for the people.It is my understanding that for right now the Goppies are looking for someone to take out the idiot and go from there.Now,knowing you,you will have a problem regardless.Good lookin,smart(that one is easy),glam,etc is in the eye of the beholder and we all know about your eyes!First and most important step is to get the idiot out of office.
ATOR

Lehighton, PA

#5950 Aug 28, 2013
i agree with the nuid guy. We just all have to stick together on this one and get rid of the guy. Ain't gonna find the perfect solution right off. But we gotta get this jerk out. He has to be the worst we have had. I went back and did some checking. I can't find a one who has jerked off more people and did such a lousy job than this guy. No matter where I go people are complaining about him and his stupid staff. Nobody has a good word for any of them. He don't deserve this office. He needs to go back and drive truck. He didn't do that so hot either but at least he wasn't screwing the taxpayers and their money. The company had to pay him. Not us.
Gave up my id

Lehighton, PA

#5951 Sep 1, 2013
Anybody notice Delleker's self-serving t-n letter on Saturday? Dummy wondered y the county would hire a guy for half of what he was paid. County will probably get twice as much work out of the new guy. He should stick with conducting toilet bowl races and milking his township job, that's all he's good for.
nuid

Lehighton, PA

#5952 Sep 1, 2013
That's what the DD is all about.Himself and only himself.I used to love to watch him on Channel 13 being interviewed at a meeting in his other capacity.During the day no less.On county time and wearing his county id tag.Maybe had he done his job the county wouldn't have had to put in so much money to keep the recycling going.He's good at throwing the BS to promote himself but when push comes to shove,people realize what he is.And the Weissportonians will soo realize he is a phony and they won't even want him for the toilet bowl races.He thinks he can make a run for Commish and win.Hah.He couldn't even win a seat on borough council after how many tries.Let him cry in those toilets.
PV Voter

Lehighton, PA

#5953 Sep 1, 2013
That is very true, but I love seeing him go after the 3 turds that we have now. They all need to go.
Bonez

Lehighton, PA

#5954 Sep 2, 2013
That guy got more skeletons rattling around in his closests than 20 people or better. Any of the candidates would mop up the floor with him. It would be a total waste for him to run. Would be a joke just like him.
Classless

Lehighton, PA

#5955 Sep 12, 2013
I took my aunt to the Senior Expo today. Was greeted at the door by our local Walmart greeter disguised as our State Rep. Was disappointed in the political goings on. Shame on Judy Moon and Pappay for promoting themselves. Same goes to the Behan guy running for JT School Board. And what was Mr. JT School Board Strubinger doing there dressed in his suit,etc.? The Expo was for SENIOR CITIZENS to learn and be aware of programs, etc. Not to have political nonsense thrown at them or have people promote their own agendas.
Uh Huh

Lehighton, PA

#5956 Sep 13, 2013
Let's see - a gathering run by politicians is not supposed to be political. LOL Thanks for the morning laugh@you.
Captain Obvious

Allentown, PA

#5957 Sep 13, 2013
Classless wrote:
I took my aunt to the Senior Expo today. Was greeted at the door by our local Walmart greeter disguised as our State Rep. Was disappointed in the political goings on. Shame on Judy Moon and Pappay for promoting themselves. Same goes to the Behan guy running for JT School Board. And what was Mr. JT School Board Strubinger doing there dressed in his suit,etc.? The Expo was for SENIOR CITIZENS to learn and be aware of programs, etc. Not to have political nonsense thrown at them or have people promote their own agendas.
All of those Senior Expos/Games/Olympics/etc have long been just a thinly veiled political rally. In the past, they were usually a Keith-McCall-a-thon. I haven't bothered with politics since McCall's "retirement", so I would be curious to see which scumbags are capitalizing on the events now.
ATOR

Lehighton, PA

#5958 Sep 13, 2013
Uh Huh wrote:
Let's see - a gathering run by politicians is not supposed to be political. LOL Thanks for the morning laugh@you.
You again. You always give yourself away by using the "laugh @ you". Since none are up for re-election right now and since the expo is supposed to be run by our STATE OFFICIALS, I would think it should not be political. But you Heffleyites make eveything political.
Question

Lehighton, PA

#5959 Sep 13, 2013
At the 9/11 service in the park in Jim Thorpe on Wednesday Heffley talked about being in NY the morning of the attack. He then said he could see the smoke the day after when he was crossing the bridge. WAIT A MINUTE. I THOUGHT NEW YORK WAS CLOSED FOR A WEEK. HOW THE HELL DID HE GET IN ?
Uh Huh

Lehighton, PA

#5960 Sep 14, 2013
... and a special Beatles number goes out to ATOR, Question, and the rest of the crybabies:

Cry baby cry
Make your mother sigh
She's old enough to know better
So cry baby cry

At twelve o'clock a meeting round the table
For a seance in the dark
With voices out of nowhere
Put on specially by the children for a lark

Cry baby cry
Make your mother sigh
So cry baby cry cry cry cry baby
Make your mother sigh
Cry baby cry

Cry cry cry
Make your mother sigh
So cry baby cry

Waaahhh Waaahhhh Waaahhh ... it's too political

LOL
Buck

Colver, PA

#5961 Sep 14, 2013
Uh Huh wrote:
... and a special Beatles number goes out to ATOR, Question, and the rest of the crybabies:
Cry baby cry
Make your mother sigh
So cry baby cry
At twelve o'clock a meeting round the table
For a seance in the dark
With voices out of nowhere
Put on specially by the children for a lark
Cry baby cry
Make your mother sigh
So cry baby cry cry cry cry baby
Make your mother sigh
Cry baby cry
Cry cry cry
Make your mother sigh
So cry baby cry
Waaahhh Waaahhhh Waaahhh ... it's too political
LOL
Doesn't qualify because of George Martin harmoniums.
Uh Huh

Lehighton, PA

#5962 Sep 14, 2013
It's the thought that counts.
Fact

Lehighton, PA

#5963 Sep 14, 2013
The WTC fires actually burned for months. The smoke could be seen for about as long. I guess some people are so low on actual facts when they're trying with all their power to slam people who have done more than sit around on a blog complaining LOL
Uh Huh

Lehighton, PA

#5964 Sep 14, 2013
Was the above translated from some other language. Huh? Press 1 for standard English ...
Fact

Lehighton, PA

#5965 Sep 14, 2013
For at least a full day after the attacks, bridges and tunnels to Manhattan were closed to non-emergency traffic in both directions. Among other things, this interrupted scheduled deliveries of food and other perishables, leading to shortages in restaurants. From September 27, 2001, one-occupant cars were banned from crossing into Lower Manhattan from Midtown on weekday mornings in an effort to relieve some of the crush of traffic in the city (the morning rush hour lasts from 5:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.), caused largely by the increased security measures and closure of major vehicle and transit crossings.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closings_and_can...

Very possible for someone to have left the next day or very close...but then again Facts have never been the strength of this laughable blog

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5966 Sep 14, 2013
Fact wrote:
For at least a full day after the attacks, bridges and tunnels to Manhattan were closed to non-emergency traffic in both directions. Among other things, this interrupted scheduled deliveries of food and other perishables, leading to shortages in restaurants. From September 27, 2001, one-occupant cars were banned from crossing into Lower Manhattan from Midtown on weekday mornings in an effort to relieve some of the crush of traffic in the city (the morning rush hour lasts from 5:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.), caused largely by the increased security measures and closure of major vehicle and transit crossings.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closings_and_can...
Very possible for someone to have left the next day or very close...but then again Facts have never been the strength of this laughable blog
If you think this blog is so "Laughable" then why do you follow and post? Please dont answer cause its for entertainment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Thorpe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Thorpe Music Thread (May '12) Mon karper 27
Achieve your target IELTS score guaranteed. May 20 Knowledge Able 2
nesquehoning jail is for lovers? May 19 Gomer Pyle 2
Night's Landscaping Service May 16 BumFokEgypt 1
News Police Searching in Luzerne County for Missing ... May 11 Jesse Rekt-Fubar 3
News National Day of Prayer in Hazleton May 11 observational humor 2
Who OD'ed last week in town????? May 9 Educated Pride 9

Jim Thorpe Jobs

Personal Finance

Jim Thorpe Mortgages