Which PV Board Member Should Resign N...

Which PV Board Member Should Resign Next?

Created by PV Taxpayer on Apr 9, 2013

422 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bill H.

Irene G.

Jeff M.

Koreen N.

Tony D.

Michelle M.

Chizzel Z.

Mickey A.

spoiler

Lehighton, PA

#21 Apr 23, 2013
i was speaking with williams, the guy runnung for school board from lansfod. i must say i did not like what i herd. he claims there is nothing much that can be done with this years budget and a substantial tax increase is unavoidable. however, he claims if he is elected he will begin working on next years budget right away, and there will be much needed communication between the board and the district management teem so next years budget will not hurt so much. i don't know....maybe he is just blowing smoke...but, he is new....we all know what we have now.....maybe he does have some answers or ideas....i've herd a lot of people talk about his management skills when he was working....which brings up another point...he is retired and has the time to put into the job...i don't know...what do you think...
ground pounder

Lehighton, PA

#22 Apr 23, 2013
all of pv is losers, the best thing for a kid in pv area is to join the military , you have a better chance of surviving a war and then finding a good job. rather than wasting your time at KME, AMAZON ( yeah they put food on the table, but thats it) or some other dead end.
Al Weaksner

Lehighton, PA

#23 Apr 28, 2013
ground pounder wrote:
all of pv is losers, the best thing for a kid in pv area is to join the military , you have a better chance of surviving a war and then finding a good job. rather than wasting your time at KME, AMAZON ( yeah they put food on the table, but thats it) or some other dead end.
Just go on SS disability like BH on the PV School board.....then you do not have to work.
Nick

Lehighton, PA

#24 May 6, 2013
They are all low life bums.
Gator McCluskey

Lehighton, PA

#25 May 10, 2013
The State will soon take over this failing Panther Valley School District.
Its a wonderful place

United States

#26 May 10, 2013
Gator McCluskey wrote:
The State will soon take over this failing Panther Valley School District.
Not in your lifetime, of course you're already brain dead so you might not last much longer
Potato Head

Lehighton, PA

#27 May 11, 2013
I am sending someone out to Hunsickers house with a video camera to catch him working.
realty

Lehighton, PA

#28 May 12, 2013
the people voted all the members in so i guess your stuck with them
Harry Callahan

Lehighton, PA

#29 May 16, 2013
Potato Head wrote:
I am sending someone out to Hunsickers house with a video camera to catch him working.
You don't have to worry you will never catch him working.
Justin Time

Lehighton, PA

#30 May 22, 2013
I see there was a poor turn out for voting for the new school PV school directors.......nobody cares because it is a lost cause.
Morris

Saegertown, PA

#31 May 22, 2013
The percentage was actually higher than 13 of the previous 16 primary elections. Of interest, the write-in votes have been suppressed until early June. Quite interesting.
Be Good

Pottsville, PA

#32 May 22, 2013
Does anybody know what this weeks special meeting is about?
Pierre

Saegertown, PA

#33 May 22, 2013
The meeting deals with a recent contact from state officials. You do the math. Look for a final decision next week relative to the Weatherly merger.
Kevin

Lehighton, PA

#34 May 22, 2013
Be Good wrote:
Does anybody know what this weeks special meeting is about?
My guess would be to appoint a replacement for the vacancy left by Dave Hiles resignation.
Get the facts from Jack

United States

#35 May 22, 2013
Pierre wrote:
The meeting deals with a recent contact from state officials. You do the math. Look for a final decision next week relative to the Weatherly merger.
Hey stupid loser, you're full of crap. There is no special meeting, it is a regularly scheduled meeting. That is why it on the fourth Thursday of the month. The second and fourth Thursdays are the normal voting meeting days. Now go back to making your meth
Be Good

Pottsville, PA

#36 May 22, 2013
Calendar

Education Meeting Special Board Meeting (1)
Special Board Meeting Export Event
Date and Time May 23 2013 6:00 PM -- 7:01 PM

Location Board Room

Found on district web site.
Justin Time

Lehighton, PA

#37 May 23, 2013
Be Good wrote:
Calendar
Education Meeting Special Board Meeting (1)
Special Board Meeting Export Event
Date and Time May 23 2013 6:00 PM -- 7:01 PM
Location Board Room
Found on district web site.
What do these losers talk about at these meetings ?
Truth agent

Lansford, PA

#38 May 23, 2013
Justin Time wrote:
<quoted text>
What do these losers talk about at these meetings ?
They talk about raising taxes so high that losers like you leave the area
Oh my

Lehighton, PA

#39 May 23, 2013
Wow, that was some board meeting tonight. Sure hope everyone was able to be there!
Get the facts from Jack

Mount Airy, NC

#40 May 23, 2013
Oh my wrote:
Wow, that was some board meeting tonight. Sure hope everyone was able to be there!
It was over before I could finish my sneeze. I like them short like that, but I think they could have made a better choice for Dave's replacement. Somebody that cares for the students and looks out for the taxpayer, someone who isn't just there to push their own agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Thorpe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panther Valley News (Jul '14) 6 hr curious 2,052
Marco's Pizza Boxes LOL May 25 Skid Mark 6
Why are there flashing lights at the towers ato... May 19 YupYup 1
News 100 turn out for Thorpe meeting May 18 EDDD 3
linda figura cruelty from addiction May 18 dat is soooo hot 6
Nesquehoning Telephone Operators May 17 Guido Sarducci 7
poor ernie (Jul '10) May 15 Sam Malone 9

Jim Thorpe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance