Drop the football program at Panther ...

Drop the football program at Panther Valley School District,

Posted in the Jim Thorpe Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Marian Graduate

Lehighton, PA

#1 Jul 2, 2013
They never win and all involved are losers.
Sokol club member

Lehighton, PA

#2 Jul 2, 2013
Marian Graduate wrote:
They never win and all involved are losers.
You're just mad because PV has a much nicer stadium then that rock garden you play on. Plus PV doesn't have a bunch of gays coaching the team
Marian Graduate

Lehighton, PA

#3 Jul 2, 2013
... but we can read! LOL
Just Wondering

Utica, NY

#4 Jul 2, 2013
Marian Graduate wrote:
... but we can read! LOL
How come less then half the Marian studends that go on to college ever finish and get a degree. It has the lowest percentage in the state for any catholic school. I guess they're not as prepared to continue their education as they try to make you think.
Pv er

Lehighton, PA

#5 Jul 3, 2013
Get rid of the coach and his kid then maybe they will start winning games.
Marian Graduate

Lehighton, PA

#6 Jul 3, 2013
Let's see: Marian Class of 2013 was offered $2,981,277 in scholarships and grants and accepted $1,125,425. This does not include Pell, PHEAA, etc.(Times News)

We can read! LOL
Marian Graduate

Lehighton, PA

#7 Jul 4, 2013
Yo, Sparky, what, no comment? Are you ashamed of the failure of you PV'ers to garner any kind of real money? Hint: Being able to read has something to do with it.

Just Wondering

Utica, NY

#8 Jul 4, 2013
Marian Graduate wrote:
Yo, Sparky, what, no comment? Are you ashamed of the failure of you PV'ers to garner any kind of real money? Hint: Being able to read has something to do with it.
I didn't realize you were trying to brag about the fact that the class wasn't smart enough to accept all the money offered to them instead of only half. No wonder over half of them drop out of college before completing it. You know like your kids did. By the way make sure your daughter brushes her teeth and uses some mouthwash, after last night at Happy Endings she made a bunch of guys happy, showing off the kneeling position she learned at Marian and perfected those 2 years she spent at college. Of course as drugged out as she was last night she didn't even realize dirtbag Seth was butt humping her brother. Yes its a fine catholic educated family you raised. Maybe they would have been better off going to TASD and on to LCCC maybe then your wife wouldn't ended up with the drinking problems and having to go to rehab
Marian Graduate

Lehighton, PA

#9 Jul 4, 2013
Dumbfuck ... only one scholarship to one school can be accepted. Multiple scholarships were offered to the same students. Your PV is showing! LOL

Also, your imagination is showing as well. Did your "special friend" type that little story for you while your pleasured him and yourself? And a good time was had by all involved! LOL

See ya!
Just Wondering

United States

#10 Jul 4, 2013
Marian Graduate wrote:
Dumbfuck ... only one scholarship to one school can be accepted. Multiple scholarships were offered to the same students. Your PV is showing! LOL
Also, your imagination is showing as well. Did your "special friend" type that little story for you while your pleasured him and yourself? And a good time was had by all involved! LOL
See ya!
Oh, so you admite the value of the schoolarships is highly inflated.

As far as the people pleasuring other people, not everybody is like your son
Buck

Saegertown, PA

#11 Jul 4, 2013
Marion Graduate and Just Wondering...two humble individuals, with much to be humble about. Happy Holiday!
funny stuff

United States

#12 Jul 5, 2013
Not only should they get rid of the football program but all extra cirricular activities. They need to learn to read, write, and do math. We are just enabling these kids to continue depending on welfare as their extended family does. We also need to get rid of the worthless maintenance crew. They are at the stadium watering the grass during rain storms. Waste of tax payer money! FYI- I am a Panther Valley graduate and I am ashamed of what its become.
Jethro Bodine

Lehighton, PA

#13 Jul 5, 2013
They told me at Panther Valley the 6th grade was my senior year ?
No more Tom RIP

Lehighton, PA

#14 Jul 5, 2013
funny stuff wrote:
Not only should they get rid of the football program but all extra cirricular activities. They need to learn to read, write, and do math. We are just enabling these kids to continue depending on welfare as their extended family does. We also need to get rid of the worthless maintenance crew. They are at the stadium watering the grass during rain storms. Waste of tax payer money! FYI- I am a Panther Valley graduate and I am ashamed of what its become.
Run for school board and show us how it should be done.
Maybe you should at least attend a board meeting or two, you'd find out the maintenace crew has nothing to do with watering or cutting of the grass, thats the field crew, unlike some districts that have the custodians cut the grass PV is lucky enough to have a seperate field crew
funny stuff

United States

#15 Jul 5, 2013
I have attended their circus meetings. All the more reason to get rid of them. They have no reason to be cruising around in golf carts all day. When you have people wanting the position after retirement prior to retiring (AM and he got the position) because its a known lazy job, there is an issue. We should just shut it down and lose all the worthless extra weight. Use the money to educate first! When education is up to par, we can hire the appropriate amount of help and add extra cirricular activities. Stop sticking up for your waste of tax payer money friends and put the kids first.
Green grass looks pretty

United States

#16 Jul 6, 2013
funny stuff wrote:
I have attended their circus meetings. All the more reason to get rid of them. They have no reason to be cruising around in golf carts all day. When you have people wanting the position after retirement prior to retiring (AM and he got the position) because its a known lazy job, there is an issue. We should just shut it down and lose all the worthless extra weight. Use the money to educate first! When education is up to par, we can hire the appropriate amount of help and add extra cirricular activities. Stop sticking up for your waste of tax payer money friends and put the kids first.
They way I understand it AM was there long before he retired. When he came back from finishing up his time down south, he used his union seniority to get back in at the school when they had an opening. I think he is gone now. I haven't seen him cutting grass in a couple of weeks, just the kids and the girl that looks like she should be riding something a bigger, like a yuke
a whisper in your ear

Lehighton, PA

#17 Jul 8, 2013
... psssssst ... just heard three names of girls leaving PV and going to Marian ... basketball and scholarships are the reasons. Stay tuned.
in case u dont kno

Meadville, PA

#18 Jul 8, 2013
a whisper in your ear wrote:
... psssssst ... just heard three names of girls leaving PV and going to Marian ... basketball and scholarships are the reasons. Stay tuned.
that's called recruiting---something we all kno Marian DOESN"T do!!also the Piaa has rules concerning leaving for athletic purposes--can't play for a year!!I too kno the 3 names--all were good students at PV---honor roll,so I guess they left for athletics---PIAA will be very interested in this fact,but really good riddance to all 3!No one is as good as their parents lead them to believe!!they are NOT being missed!!
Old PV Fan

Lehighton, PA

#19 Jul 8, 2013
in case u dont kno wrote:
<quoted text>that's called recruiting---something we all kno Marian DOESN"T do!!also the Piaa has rules concerning leaving for athletic purposes--can't play for a year!!I too kno the 3 names--all were good students at PV---honor roll,so I guess they left for athletics---PIAA will be very interested in this fact,but really good riddance to all 3!No one is as good as their parents lead them to believe!!they are NOT being missed!!
I heard the student athletes transferred after the former coach wasn't retained and the decision to furlough teachers in this low achieving school district. Is it true that almost a third of the teachers are Marian Catholic graduates?
The truth of the mater

United States

#20 Jul 8, 2013
Old PV Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard the student athletes transferred after the former coach wasn't retained and the decision to furlough teachers in this low achieving school district. Is it true that almost a third of the teachers are Marian Catholic graduates?
I think you have that mixed up with the fact that only about one third of the Marian students that go on to college ever finish or get their degrees

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Thorpe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zombie Preparedness in Weatherly Area 21 hr Latoya 6
Stevie HOMOanko Pleads GUILTY!!! 21 hr Latoya 2
Panther Valley News (Jul '14) 22 hr nesq resident 1,666
News Who benefits from stadium? Sun complainer 1
News Former Cop Pleads Guilty to Vehicular Charges i... Sat truth 1
News Two girls hit by car in Tamaqua, flown to hospital Sep 21 eye c ewe 8
News Fighting for their church Sep 20 Angelini s Army 7

Jim Thorpe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance