David Hiles resigned and Nesquehoning is Happy !!

Posted in the Jim Thorpe Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Leroy Bean

Lehighton, PA

#1 Apr 3, 2013
This a s s is a trouble making creep !
Lansford Native

Lehighton, PA

#2 Apr 3, 2013
Lansford is happy too! Everyone is estatic!
Can you believe on his way out the door, he has the guts to throw Keith McCall under the bus?
Guy whines his ass off saying it's a public service and you don't get paid. Did he just realize that after 25 years on the board?
And believe me he benefited greatly from being on the board... Getting all them croonies of his teaching jobs, teacher's aide positions, swim coaching jobs,.... Hell he would have gotten his buddy Smokey's wife a secretary position if Mickey didn't call him out on that one.
Good riddance! Please take your money and move away!
Got that right

Lehighton, PA

#3 Apr 3, 2013
Leroy Bean wrote:
This a s s is a trouble making creep !
... yes, you are.
Larry

Shermans Dale, PA

#4 Apr 3, 2013
If you read Mickey's latest blog, he is upset about it. Now is Mickey going to keep his word and resign next?
realty

Lehighton, PA

#5 Apr 3, 2013
i think a lot of people are very happy...long overdue
town clown

Jim Thorpe, PA

#6 Apr 3, 2013
I had to quit, too many people where turning around on my propety .Keep out no U turns give me a break
Whizzer

Meadville, PA

#7 Apr 3, 2013
town clown wrote:
I had to quit, too many people where turning around on my propety .Keep out no U turns give me a break
I'm going up now and piss on your signs.
NO P HERE

Jim Thorpe, PA

#8 Apr 3, 2013
YOU NO U TURN ALLOWEDbetter not. URINE ON MY PROPERTY IF YOU COME UP HERE PARK ON THE LEGION PROPERTY
Half Man Sports Bar

Lehighton, PA

#9 Apr 4, 2013
If you put a no u-turn sign on your property next to a highway, that makes you a d1ck!
Actually

Weatherly, PA

#10 Apr 4, 2013
Half Man Sports Bar wrote:
If you put a no u-turn sign on your property next to a highway, that makes you a d1ck!
He is a Co*k Su*ker. And if he thinks that is the only customer he lost he is dumber than he looks.
cancelled

Lehighton, PA

#11 Apr 4, 2013
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>He is a Co*k Su*ker. And if he thinks that is the only customer he lost he is dumber than he looks.

Lost my account. Going to his closest competitor.
Henry J

Rutherford, NJ

#12 Apr 4, 2013
cancelled wrote:
<quoted text>
Lost my account. Going to his closest competitor.
So he gave you the boot for not paying your bill. Don't worry, you'll being going out of town for your oil since you made the black list. Sorry loser, have fun trying to find a dealer that will take your Leheap
Actually

Weatherly, PA

#14 Apr 4, 2013
Henry J wrote:
<quoted text>
So he gave you the boot for not paying your bill. Don't worry, you'll being going out of town for your oil since you made the black list. Sorry loser, have fun trying to find a dealer that will take your Leheap
You must be an idiot.It's Liheap and all the dealers will gladly deliver it since the payment is guaranteed.
cancelled

Lehighton, PA

#15 Apr 4, 2013
Henry J wrote:
<quoted text>So he gave you the boot for not paying your bill. Don't worry, you'll being going out of town for your oil since you made the black list. Sorry loser, have fun trying to find a dealer that will take your Leheap
And thank you for your tax dollars that pay for the liheap (note the proper spelling) program. You must be one of those who graduated while Hiles was on the board..... your spelling proves it.
PV Guy

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Apr 4, 2013
Must be some angry hillers here get over it none of u guys could hold up hiles jock strap...
Crapper

Meadville, PA

#17 Apr 4, 2013
PV Guy wrote:
Must be some angry hillers here get over it none of u guys could hold up hiles jock strap...
Maybe,but we sure can fluck his wife.
Reality

Rutherford, NJ

#18 Apr 4, 2013
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>You must be an idiot.It's Liheap and all the dealers will gladly deliver it since the payment is guaranteed.
All oil dealers don't accept it, and very few coal dealers will accept it, since they have to wait 90 to 120 days to get their money.
KKoil

Lehighton, PA

#19 Apr 5, 2013
I signed on with K&K oil in Weatherly, better prices, better service, etc. it was a no brainer.
liberty

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Apr 5, 2013
I took the "liberty" to switch to Liberty Oil.
justin beaver

Lehighton, PA

#21 Apr 5, 2013
FEGLEY GREAT PRICES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Thorpe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panther Valley Education 5 hr PVS3 91
Star E Knight Fan Club 9 hr Asa Packer XII 13
News Danger in Jim Thorpe? 9 hr Asa Packer XII 3
News Freeland woman dies in Jim Thorpe incident 15 hr hmmm 178
advice on who to vote for Sun PVS1 41
what is happening with carbon county politics (Dec '10) Sun probably 7,655
News DeMelfi seeks nod for Nesquehoning... Sun PVS1 62
More from around the web

Jim Thorpe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]