new york state sucks
carl

Frankfort, NY

#21 Apr 13, 2011
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
So move, no one is telling you to stay ass!!!
i did move. best choice i ever made. too stupid too leave? your prob then
jay

New Rochelle, NY

#22 Apr 22, 2011
You do not know what you are missing, You must have your mom wipe your butt!!
carl wrote:
I moved to Florida from NY and Florida craps on ny. we got work and low taxas. im saving $1,500 on my car and bike insurance alone. my taxes in FL are $300 in ny it'd be $2,000. We dont have as many anti business laws either like NY. We have no car inspection either. last yr i had a car in NY it cost me $200 to get it inspected and it was almost brand new. if you think ny is great well you better pull your head out of your ass and see what the real mother fuckin' world is like. i been all the way to NV and AZ and all of them states are better than ny. fuck ny. deuces
Too Funny

Hauppauge, NY

#23 Aug 29, 2011
carl wrote:
I moved to Florida from NY and Florida craps on ny. we got work and low taxas. im saving $1,500 on my car and bike insurance alone. my taxes in FL are $300 in ny it'd be $2,000. We dont have as many anti business laws either like NY. We have no car inspection either. last yr i had a car in NY it cost me $200 to get it inspected and it was almost brand new. if you think ny is great well you better pull your head out of your ass and see what the real mother fuckin' world is like. i been all the way to NV and AZ and all of them states are better than ny. fuck ny. deuces
NY feels the same way about you Carl. Glad you found a state other than NY. Alot of us ACTUALLY have been all over the world, and we have found that NY suit US well. Maybe you should take a good look at what you are getting for your $300 Carl.
Freak

United States

#24 Jan 18, 2012
I've lived in 4 states ... NY, PA, MA and now FL. NY is by far the most expensive! Taxed & taxed & taxed again. A great place for losers who don't want to work though. Full welfare benefits that all of the hard working residents pay for. I will never move back to NY! Anybody who enjoys living there is either rich or on welfare!
carl

United States

#25 Feb 23, 2012
Too Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
NY feels the same way about you Carl. Glad you found a state other than NY. Alot of us ACTUALLY have been all over the world, and we have found that NY suit US well. Maybe you should take a good look at what you are getting for your $300 Carl.
suits you yes if your a state worker or on welfare. for $300 i live in a state with less tax less laws/regulations/bullshit and more work. end of story
Kevin

Lansing, NY

#26 Feb 27, 2012
I am a small business owner and employ 20 people. My employees and I pay tens of thousands of dollars a year to this messed up State. Latest thing is I get a letter from the NYSHESC. They want me to garnish the wages of an employee who is not paying them for a student loan. Thats fine. The problem is that the letter said I had 10 days to begin the garnishment. Well it took 7 days for the letter to reach me and then 3 days after that, my wife had a baby and I had to take care of her for a few days. Then it was past my bi-weekly payroll so I was ready to start on the next one. On that day, I get a follow up letter from NYSHESC threatning me by saying that if I dont start the garnishment immediately, they will sue me. This is how they treat people. They want me to comply immediately like the State is the king of us all. The State and the crooked politicians who lie and cheat and steal from us all cant even balance a budget. The State should get thier own house in order befor they come after me. I wish the people really did have a voice but we dont. All we get to choose from at election time is bad or worse. We cant win and I dont know what to do any more. And for the people who say why dont I leave, I say to them I shouldnt be forced to have to make that choice.
Wphrizbea

Lockwood, NY

#27 Jun 12, 2012
Been here new to state, this state eats ass!
Tzadim

Ontario, NY

#28 Aug 27, 2012
The ridiculous hilarity of Jan's posts is quite amusing. I hope that everyone knows why New York State sucks so bad. There is a reason, if you weren't aware of it. It's called New York City.

That shithole of a city has been screwing over Upstate since 1903. They have no fucking idea how the economy works upstate and they expect their city to leech off of the rest of us. They make absurd laws that fit their Downstate agenda like farm restrictions, age restrictions, large government, government intrusion, promoting government dependency and ludicrous gun control laws.

The best part is that they're too blind to see how they're screwing themselves over too. The colossal government machine they forced into place targets New York City for its funding. They're being put into debt because of their own idiocy.

As for Jan, you're a moron who thinks the Bronx is the entirety of New York State. Your insulting behavior to farmers, who supply all your fucking food, is exactly why everything you buy down there is so damn expensive.
neveragain

Toney, AL

#29 Oct 13, 2012
NY is not an equality state. I moved to the midwest, went from renting a crappy apartment in Rochester NY (where the landlord wouldnt do a thing by the way) with 3 cracked windows (3 years... told me they would be fixed upon moving in... i was immaculate, never late on my rent, etc)Had to fight them for 2 months to get my security back. Worked as a nurse, got treated like shit there, too!!!! Moved far away to the Midwest. Let me tell you, the MIDWEST IS BEST!!! The people here are HONEST. There are JOBS HERE! I have been here 5 months and am BUYING AN AFFORDABLE HOME!!! I have a DREAM JOB !!!! NY is all about who you know and who you blow!!! I will NEVER go back to NY to live in HELL!!! I WILL take the TORNADOS instead. At least when tradgedy strikes here you are surrounded by good people. Real neighbors. Real friends. People who wont stick a knife up your ass the minute you turn your back, so yes, NEW YORK SUCKS!!!!!! If you want some of your hard earned money for yourself, MOVE. It's only going to get worse when your money has to feed the power pig NYC.New York and your shitty attitudes, You ARE an embarassment! No wonder nobody likes you!
Anne

North Tonawanda, NY

#30 Jan 30, 2013
I am moving to South Carolina . This State is jus so wrong!!!!!!
George

Vestal, NY

#31 Feb 25, 2013
Yea. Talk about laws. NYS seams to pass one every 15 minutes protecting us from ourselves and one for every whiner, minority and special interest group. I'm afraid to go outside, I might get arrested for walking accross my driveway wrong. Then after you get arrested, pay your dues. They come up with new rules to keep you here and paying.
brian

Blossvale, NY

#32 May 4, 2013
Well I think all your guy's head's are up your asses.If you people learned to watch more than the goverment shit or worrying about border jumper's.First of all we make out of tree's 50$ billion a month.Corse we spend that on shit we don't need.We spend trillion's of dollar's a year on millatary shit we don't need.Start reading on top secret documentary's unfolded.people that's actually retired cia let's you know more shit than what you watch on the new's.Hasen't anyone learned yet that the new's don't ever tell the truth or what you read in the paper's.Fuck thought you's be a little bit smarter than that???
brian

Blossvale, NY

#33 May 4, 2013
Got new's for you.First of all I hate ny But you can't sit there and say Oh i can trust people oh I have a dream job oh I don't have to be shit on anymore.Bullshit bullshit and bullshit.Sooner or later united state's it"s self will callaspe.What will you do then.Relye on your west friend's you meant there that most likely have fake smile's and thinking in the back of their head's and saying if he just knew.Open your eye's cuz it's bad every were you go buddy.But more power to ya bud lol.
Bill

United States

#34 Jul 23, 2013
I lived in Rochester for a year. It was clear there was no real benefit to living there. Plus the ordeal of buying a pistol legally was disgusting. I packed up and left the state. Much better where I am
f u ny

Saratoga Springs, NY

#35 Nov 3, 2013
NY is the worst especially for smokers ......all freedom is out the window in nys we are the puppets and as long as we sit back and let them pull our strings, its just gonna get worse the problem is to many Republican assholes who think raising taxes on the poor is the way to pay off debts and there 2 million dollar houses...ny is only about making the rich richer not much different from federal....i lived in Florida for 7 years and boy do I miss it...had to move back to this shit hole state to help my grandmother out with things around the house....and after seeing the taxes she has to pay, its just sad that they even prey on the elderly.....i hope this state gets bombed again for good at least every single government official
Anne

Victor, NY

#36 Jun 12, 2014
Bill wrote:
I lived in Rochester for a year. It was clear there was no real benefit to living there. Plus the ordeal of buying a pistol legally was disgusting. I packed up and left the state. Much better where I am
I know... This place sucksassforsure.
Millworker

Suncook, NH

#37 Nov 9, 2014
Michael Grimm is a thug mafia type who likes to throw peoples right to free speech over balconies. ha ha ha NYC is full of used up meatheaded inbred forktards. NY is an embarrassment to the rest of the nation. The fact voters in NY like gorillas like Michael Grimm speaks very low for NY. Dirty twisted mafia types who should be treated as terrorists.
Nate

Albany, NY

#38 Feb 19, 2015
New York is the worst state to live in
scott

Pine Bush, NY

#39 Mar 25, 2015
carl wrote:
Can I get an A FREAKIN MEN!!!!!! One more year till my daughter graduates from high school and we are soooooo gone out of this hellhole. Heading down to Tennessee this June to look at real estate and job market. For the past 15 years my employment opportunities and pay have sunk further and further, while taxes have done nothing but go up and up. Neither of my children want anything to do with this state. When they graduate they are moving as far away as they can which makes both my wife and I happy that we raised 2 intelligent young adults. As this past years election went to prove, if your not NYC , you ain't shit!!!. Well this upstate hillbilly AINT NYC, so Andrew and NYC you can go kiss my furry a**!!!!. After 49 years of living ( existing) here enough is enough.
scott

Pine Bush, NY

#40 Mar 27, 2015
Too Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
If NY is so damn wonderful why do 3/4 of the counties want to succeed? Cases in point , NY southern tier, to Pennsylvania. Also upstate NY from NYC, the new Amsterdam movement. Lived in upstate NY for 49 years , have no choice but to leave , between the obscene taxes and lack of work, its a no brainer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jewett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garbage pickup in Conesville Jun '16 Farmhouse 2
shapanack resort on old stone bridge road (Aug '09) Jun '16 Ed Stackpole 81
RE:The Turtleneck Inn in Tannersville? (Apr '06) Apr '16 Patty 7
camp meaowbrook (Sep '10) Apr '16 Ivycamper 15
News Hit-and-run law needed (Mar '09) Feb '16 joseph DuPont 8
News T-ville couple with counterfit bills arrested (Aug '11) Feb '16 victimoflies 4
Police Anchor Camp (Mar '06) Aug '15 thomas 145

Jewett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jewett Mortgages