Woman in book theft case to meet author

Woman in book theft case to meet author

There are 1 comment on the Des Moines Register story from Feb 24, 2009, titled Woman in book theft case to meet author. In it, Des Moines Register reports that:

Shelly Koontz will meet the author of the book that cost her $250 bail and an unflattering photo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Des Moines Register.

Since: Jul 08

Des Moines, IA

#1 Mar 1, 2009
Can we all work together and just try to get over the overdue book story. Geeeeeeez.

That is a great picture I saw on here of the Wap River falls and the old brick building.

Can anyone say how old that building is, and would be a location where the kids at circa 1900 swam in Independence? Or was it down the river a ways?

Please post on my question. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jesup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Witness says he saw missing Iowa girls after th... (Jul '12) Apr '15 youalreadyknow 479
Pup Sicle. :'( Jan '15 Good Golly Miss M... 1
News Hay bale fire reported in Buchanan County Dec '14 anon 1
mental illness. Peers helping peers (Aug '14) Aug '14 corrinaBaxter 1
News Lee Blessing's INDEPENDENCE Opens Tonight at Lo... (Jun '14) Jun '14 daxton 1
News Photo Gallery: Spirit shines through Independen... (May '14) May '14 daxton 1
Tommy Rucker why? (Feb '14) Feb '14 Used and Abused 1
More from around the web

Jesup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]