First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hope

Bullard, TX

#23 Sep 16, 2012
I don't think it's too goofy of an ideal when the Cedar Falls Patch has posted 16 missing kid's names from Waterloo area and Evansdale.

The Iowa Department of Public Safety keeps a database of missing persons throughout Iowa, children and adults alike, going back to 1973. The web site is updated four times each day.

The database lists 17 people who disappeared as children missing from Black Hawk County.

The Iowa Missing Person Hotline is available seven days a week to request assistance locating a missing person and report information on the sighting/location of a missing person.

O.k. that's from the patch. If u look on the website at that article all but 1 of the 17 were in the Waterloo/Evansdale area this summer. So, it's not too goofy. I was trying to be diplomatic.
hope

Bullard, TX

#26 Sep 16, 2012
O.k. I've posted what is on the Cedar Falls Patch website about the missing kids if it's not erased from here by morning.
Wilhelm

Normal, IL

#27 Oct 2, 2012
Reposting King George's post from the "Witness says he saw..." thread;

Willhelm01 wrote:
Re-posting Angel from Humble, TX's cryptic posts;
"I think Shawna Laloon was out catching bass and is still playing baseball in the bassment at the base level."
"And I think Shawndra Looney should see these two messages in case a shout out is in order."
Although I still suspect Angel is implicating RSO Shawn P. Bass (lives on route girls allegedly took to lake) in these posts, it seems there could be another possibility considering the weekend arrest of (Note the names referenced in Angel's posts);
BAILEY,SHAWNA RAEANN
aka
BAILEY,SHAWNDRA SHATEE
Probably a coincidence though interesting to note. I also doubt Angel has any relevant information, fortunately though that's not my job to determine.
Talkman, I had wondered about those posts, and you may just be on to something.
Here is a link to the FB page for Shawna Raeann Bailey.
http://www.facebook.com/shawna.raeann.cook

The woman involved in the abduction attempt in Cedar Rapids was described as: in her 20s, had a thin build and has shoulder-length brown hair and a tattoo on the thumb web of her left hand.
Bailey is 24 yrs. old, and if you scroll down the page you'll see an album titled "my tats".
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/ ...
She has a very noticeable star tattooed on the thumb web of what I believe would be her left hand.
King George

Seymour, IN

#28 Oct 11, 2012
TALKMAN wrote:
<quoted text>The white van has turned into a red flag issue by many and rightfully so, as King George has posted information from links on a number of white van sightings in several states. I fully understand that all white vans cannot be stopped and searched without cause, I do believe LE is looking closely. These kidnappers can dodge LE's pretty easy in my thinking, simply because they have not been caught. This description in your post of the three is a great one, because LE knows about it. Finding them is up to LE, while they need the public to be watchful also and send tips if they think they have spotted them. Perhaps they are continuously on the move. They could be on a county LE's wanted list, which can be viewed at most LE websites. It's not as easy to catch a criminal as one might think it is.
Talkman, if you look back through the thread, you'll see that the links I posted to abduction attempts by people in white vans in other states has been deleted.

It would seem to me that a possible network of people working throughout the country to try to abduct our babies is information that should be shared and discussed.
But, apparently, someone thinks it needs to be kept secret.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jesup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Witness says he saw missing Iowa girls after th... (Jul '12) Oct 12 ICU2 478
mental illness. Peers helping peers Aug '14 corrinaBaxter 1
Lee Blessing's INDEPENDENCE Opens Tonight at Lo... Jun '14 daxton 1
Photo Gallery: Spirit shines through Independen... May '14 daxton 1
Tommy Rucker why? (Feb '14) Feb '14 Used and Abused 1
Who was the girl that tried to commit suicide? (Jul '12) Feb '14 jinny 24
COMMUNITY: Auto racing season just around the c... (Jan '14) Jan '14 daxton 1
Jesup Dating
Find my Match

Jesup Jobs