Erin Jordan wrote a new blog post: As...

Erin Jordan wrote a new blog post: Assaults on Independence mental...

There are 1 comment on the The Gazette story from Jan 12, 2014, titled Erin Jordan wrote a new blog post: Assaults on Independence mental.... In it, The Gazette reports that:

The Independence Mental Health Institute is one of four state run facilities offering treatment to adults and children in need of acute psychiatric care in Iowa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gazette.

Independence, IA

#1 Jan 12, 2014
Was wondering if the name of Erin H. used in this story was the patient's real name. I worked at MHI for 40 year's before retiring. We were told names of patient's were confidential information, as was their medical/psychiatric histories. Any employee revealing confidential information would be fired if they did. I was not involved in patient care on the wards, but worked in an administration capacity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jesup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Witness says he saw missing Iowa girls after th... (Jul '12) Sep 27 Liza 482
Josh on a skateboard Jul '15 Kentucky 1
Pup Sicle. :'( (Jan '15) Jan '15 Good Golly Miss M... 1
News Hay bale fire reported in Buchanan County (Dec '14) Dec '14 anon 1
mental illness. Peers helping peers (Aug '14) Aug '14 corrinaBaxter 1
News Lee Blessing's INDEPENDENCE Opens Tonight at Lo... (Jun '14) Jun '14 daxton 1
News Photo Gallery: Spirit shines through Independen... (May '14) May '14 daxton 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jesup Mortgages