bee

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

if we ever get hit with a EMP i'm planting all and every seed regardless except them damn grow once kind.

Since: May 10

Flowery Branch, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

Judged:

Gary Black is good man. I would trust him with my life and the life of my wife and children. He is an active christian who sticks to the guiding principles from the good Lord above. I hear the word lobbyist a lot when people attempt to describe a man whom they do not know or care to know. He began his career at Farm Bureau and then moved to the Agribusiness Council. The Agribusiness Council incorporates all aspects of agriculture from production to finance to processing. 1 in 7 Georgians are employed in some form of agriculture. It takes a well rounded person with some integrity to handle a department as Agriculture in state government. Gary was and is the best choice. Just sit back and watch a Godly man work and you will see the most successful agriculture department in the US!
Tina Marie

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

Judged:

I like Gary Black too. Very good man.
remove

Mount Pleasant, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

this is old!
Cujo

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

I support Sport Reynolds.
LOVE CUJO

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

Ron Paul truly is a LOVE CUJO.
DEL RANCH

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

What is the link to view live songs at DEL RANCH. Please post DEL RANCH links.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

la paz sea con vosotros hmmm

“Dan thim biskits es gewd!”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

I sipport Barthalamu Brown! he no whut to do!
datruth

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Go for Gary Black-he already won!
Former Black supporter

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Gary Black supported Pink Slime in our ground beef. Is is beef, but not MEAT. We want MEAT, not cartilage, tendons, hooves etc. Can't support Black for not standing with consumers.
AG Supporter

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Wish Tommy Irvin was still in the race. Did a lot for Georgia, a great American.
Rich Farmer

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

I want some crooked sonofabitch who will funnel tax money to me.
Red Bone

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

We need someone that knows how to read weight and measures. Gas is going to be cheated on as the price rises. Remember South East Georgia Cisco's Truck Stops. Cheated on every gallon of gas that went through the pumps.

This is where the buck stops and they failed.
Anonymous

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

How about a farmer who supports growing cannabis and hemp?

History has occurred in Congress! On February 5, 2013, Representative Jared Polis (D-CO) introduced a bill to regulate marijuana in a manner similar to alcohol at the federal level. Following MPP’s historic 2012 ballot initiative victory in Colorado, making the personal use and cultivation of marijuana legal for all adults, along with a similar initiative in Washington State, members of Congress now see the writing on the wall. They know it is only a matter of time before the cultivation and sale of marijuana is legal across the country. This bill establishes a regulatory structure for marijuana at the federal level. Please ask your U.S. representative to support this bill. Thank you gacareproject.com
pup

Conyers, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

For all of you big supporters of Gary Black, please read AJC website to find out what his top man Billy Skaggs has been up to. Drinking, partying and skinny dipping to name a few. Gary handpicked Skaggs because in his words, "the problem with the last administration was that Irvin was too involved with the day to day running of the department". Skaggs ran roughshod over the department and its employees and he thanked them all by getting liquored up and naked at a state seminar. Remember that when Gary asks for your vote. He cares nothing about the department. It's a stepping stone to his main objective of senator.
DirtFarmer

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

I'm for bringing Tommy Irvin back. He was the best.
Past Election

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

DirtFarmer wrote:
I'm for bringing Tommy Irvin back. He was the best.
Amen to that, Tommy was probably the best Agriculture Commissioner Georgia ever had. People thought so much of him he was never defeated in the vote while in office.
Glynn Farmer

Dornsife, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Mr. Greenjeans.
pup

Conyers, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Hey red bum...get your info straight.. it was a weights and measures guy that found the problem and reported it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jesup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 min rename 53,029
Buy Georgia White Dirt (Jan '13) 10 hr Ladie T 7
arrested in ludowici 20 hr That Guy 2
Muslim Compound near Odum? (May '07) Aug 13 FYI 65
New to Area Jul '14 Yeller Jacket 4
Lonnie's Auto Repair Jul '14 Yeller Jacket 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul '14 what 2,045
•••
•••

Jesup Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jesup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jesup News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jesup