Shooting hunting dogs

Posted in the Jesup Forum

Flipflop

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Nov 3, 2008
Someone on the Johns rd shot a hunting dog in there yard???? is this correct ????
Flipflop

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Nov 4, 2008
Wow, It's true Dog shot off John's road. Justin Roberson dog was shot, the dog was shot in the yard of Allen Myers at 70 Johns rd, Wow who would be that low to kill a good hunting dog and from my understanding the dog wasn't running any game... Plus another dog shot off mannytown rd Curtis Walkers dog was shot also. This really is in human and why should someone kill a dog ??????????
windwelder

Hortense, GA

#3 Nov 4, 2008
yes it is true!ploice and game warden had to go with owner to get dog as they wouldnt let him get the dog at first. The owner tracked dog with tracking collar. owner watched the dog get shot! No ,this is not right its heartless!!!!
Flipflop

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Nov 4, 2008
Sounds like Allen Myers, has no heart and should be flogged for his actions....
The Shooter

Savannah, GA

#5 Nov 12, 2008
Shoot em all!
Fllipflop

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Nov 13, 2008
The Shooter wrote:
Shoot em all!
SEE YOU IN COURT!!!!!!!!!!
The Shooter

Savannah, GA

#7 Nov 13, 2008
Fllipflop wrote:
<quoted text>
SEE YOU IN COURT!!!!!!!!!!
Doubt it

Since: Apr 07

BRUNSWICK GA

#8 Nov 17, 2008
You have to be a sorry shit head to kill someones animal.I do hope they press charges.
Wayne Groover

Savannah, GA

#9 Nov 25, 2008
I would have had sex with the dog. Maybe the guy shot him to eat him? You know how people from Brantley County are. Anything with four legs is worth eating....in more ways than one.
john

Canton, TX

#10 Dec 6, 2011
Any dog running game on my private property will be shot! All you rednecks need to put your beer down, get off your ass, and hunt like real sportsman do! Whats the fun is shooting a deer while being chased by a dog? Also if you cared about your dogs, you wouldn't leave them chasing deer till they are about to die of exhaustion or starvation! I rest my case..
JIMMY

Waldron, IN

#11 Nov 8, 2012
john wrote:
Any dog running game on my private property will be shot! All you rednecks need to put your beer down, get off your ass, and hunt like real sportsman do! Whats the fun is shooting a deer while being chased by a dog? Also if you cared about your dogs, you wouldn't leave them chasing deer till they are about to die of exhaustion or starvation! I rest my case..
Be careful about shooting others animals. PAY BACKS SUCK!!!!!!
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

#12 Nov 14, 2012
JIMMY wrote:
<quoted text>Be careful about shooting others animals. PAY BACKS SUCK!!!!!!
U tell em Jimmy!!!!!! I steal there oxys and ill leave a turd on there porch after i make loooove to there sister if thsy aint got a sister.....i guess ill make love to mine
mom

Savannah, GA

#13 Nov 15, 2012
Farrell Landon wrote:
<quoted text>
U tell em Jimmy!!!!!! I steal there oxys and ill leave a turd on there porch after i make loooove to there sister if thsy aint got a sister.....i guess ill make love to mine
Now we know who the idiot around there is...WOW
Real Men Hunt without dog

Birmingham, AL

#16 Feb 5, 2013
You stupid #ucks need to keep your damn dogs where they belong...at home playing with the kids. Why do ya have to use dogs anyway, don't ya know how to hunt? Huntin with dogs is kinda like fishin with dynomite...anybody that can light a match can fish with dynomite...anybody that can shoot a gun can kill an animal that a dog is chasing! Look up the definition of hunting. Nowhere is there a mention of using dogs.(Hunting is the practice of pursuing any living thing, usually wildlife or feral animals, by humans for food, recreation, or trade.) Using dogs would more fall under the catagory of predation. Look it up you might learn something. And for Gods Sake learn how to hunt, not just how to kill!
william

Savannah, GA

#17 Mar 29, 2013
dogscant read posted signs
not in Wayne County

Jesup, GA

#18 Mar 31, 2013
william wrote:
I agree. However, it is kind of stupid the way these people hunt with these dogs. Maybe in some places, some people do it correctly. Here in these "hunting" clubs in WC, Ga, they need some training on how to be proper sportsmen/women. They just let those dogs run and run all over the place and have no sense of order or how to actually HUNT. Sorry...not a good topic for me to start on...
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

#19 Apr 11, 2013
william wrote:
Neither can people in brantley county

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jesup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Savanna curtis security at walmart Dec 11 Justice 1
Looking for male CKC German Shepherd to breed w... Dec 10 redheadredneck1990 1
Buy Georgia White Dirt (Jan '13) Dec 6 Dirt lady 8
Anyone want a free dog? (Jan '12) Dec 1 slim 5
Halloween! Nov '14 Iceman1 2
Muslim Compound near Odum? (May '07) Nov '14 flygril 68
bill lane Nov '14 curious 3
Jesup Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web