Review: Nesmith-Walker Chevrolet Inc

Review: Nesmith-Walker Chevrolet Inc

Posted in the Jesup Forum

one who cares

United States

#1 Jan 13, 2009
If you ever go to the jesup topics on the web and read some of the replies from a Wayne Groover whom claims to work there,... well I would never buy a car from this guy or even want to be any where near him. If indeed he does work for you I hope others in your employment have better manners. www.topix.com/wire/city/jesup-ga . Refer to topic
"A fond farewell to John B. reply #19 as to where I got my info. And if there is another Chevy dealer in Jesup , please pardon me.
Jerry

United States

#2 Jan 14, 2009
I wouldn't buy a gotdam thing from anyone in Jesup. Only one supermarket, Harvey's the low rent bastard cousin of Fool Lion. Jesup GA is a sinkhole full of rednecks.
Wayne Groover

Savannah, GA

#3 Jan 16, 2009
one who cares wrote:
If you ever go to the jesup topics on the web and read some of the replies from a Wayne Groover whom claims to work there,... well I would never buy a car from this guy or even want to be any where near him. If indeed he does work for you I hope others in your employment have better manners. www.topix.com/wire/city/jesup-ga . Refer to topic
"A fond farewell to John B. reply #19 as to where I got my info. And if there is another Chevy dealer in Jesup , please pardon me.
One who cares! Cares about what?? Being a little sissy boy??? Get a life dude.
Wayne Groover

Savannah, GA

#4 Jan 16, 2009
It doesn't say I work there idiot. I eat there at the cafe a lot but don't work there. Maybe I work at the other dealership. Jesup has 3 maybe 4 Chevy dealers? Liberal hippie freak.

Since: Jan 09

Blackshear, GA

#5 Mar 2, 2009
Wayne Groover wrote:
It doesn't say I work there idiot. I eat there at the cafe a lot but don't work there. Maybe I work at the other dealership. Jesup has 3 maybe 4 Chevy dealers? Liberal hippie freak.
you must be a child of the age of 13 maybe a little older, but not much!! you are the NASTIEST FREAKAAAZZZZIOD I,VE EVER READ!! YOU PROBABLY DONT WORK ANTWHERE!!because of that SICK hole in the middle of your face!! still got brown stuff coming from all 4 corners of it LOLOLOLOLOLO

Since: Jan 09

Blackshear, GA

#6 Mar 9, 2009
one who cares wrote:
If you ever go to the jesup topics on the web and read some of the replies from a Wayne Groover whom claims to work there,... well I would never buy a car from this guy or even want to be any where near him. If indeed he does work for you I hope others in your employment have better manners. www.topix.com/wire/city/jesup-ga . Refer to topic
"A fond farewell to John B. reply #19 as to where I got my info. And if there is another Chevy dealer in Jesup , please pardon me.
amen he ruins every thread he goes to!!!as for manners this WAYNE GROOVER THING doesnt know what that is i dont think he works there i think he goes to that cafe and eats.I,M GOING TO FIND OUT!! just ignore IT!!
Wayne Groover

Savannah, GA

#7 Mar 16, 2009
I bet you eat a lot there. It's also called an apostrophe. Use it!!! Quit using a comma!
Big Papa Wayne Groover

Savannah, GA

#8 Mar 16, 2009
hurtinbaxley wrote:
<quoted text>you must be a child of the age of 13 maybe a little older, but not much!! you are the NASTIEST FREAKAAAZZZZIOD I,VE EVER READ!! YOU PROBABLY DONT WORK ANTWHERE!!because of that SICK hole in the middle of your face!! still got brown stuff coming from all 4 corners of it LOLOLOLOLOLO
yes deer, iz live close to almer but I woulnd,t live thar because I act like a house cat in heat outside the trailer park!! U KNOW how them cats get when they start banging, it be like RRRAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! !!!! Blamdablam!! RRRAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!! I get so into it the tires on the trailer blowed out. My rectum looks like a bowl of chili when I let the boys at the trailer park run the train on me! RRRAAWWWWWWWWWWAWWWAAAAWWWWWW! !!!!!! I swear, I get so sweaty it looked like I was layin on a waterbed when it exploded!! My underarms get to stankin and my feet smell like I been walkin with no shoes on thru a dang ole dairy farm. I go outside and crunked up the truck and started revvinn it!!! VVVRRRRMMMMMMOOOO!!!!! That vibration got me all in the mood again so I jumped on this ole boy who was firin up some meth. WE was like too almer house cats in a fight to the death RRRAAWWWWWWW!!!!! RRRAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! That boy rode me like a CSX train headed to Ocilla. I ain't been this sore since I tried to seduce that billy goat. C yall later, I gotta go douche at the deep well.
crystalriver

Blackshear, GA

#9 Mar 22, 2009
Wayne Groover wrote:
I bet you eat a lot there. It's also called an apostrophe. Use it!!! Quit using a comma!
lunch??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jesup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who in Wayne county has best P**** Mar 31 Mr big 2
Easter son rise services Mar 29 Joey shuman 1
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Mar '18 gracefullikeagazelle 149
Guess Who, are you here ? Feb '18 Long time poker 1
Angie Pope Feb '18 Jay 2
Bolo: Chris Clayton Sweat: Attempted Murder Jan '18 Cindy 2
Long Counties finest (Aug '17) Jan '18 Farrell 2

Jesup Jobs

Personal Finance

Jesup Mortgages