angieB

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YA'LL BUT I'M TIRED OF THESE OBLIVIOUS,STUPID MEN GIVING AWAY EVERYTHING TO THESE GOLD DIGGING WOMEN.I MEAN HOW CAN YOU BUILD A LIFETIME WITH SOMEONE AND THEN TURN AROUND AND GIVE IT ALL TO SOMEONE ELSE.
true believer

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

i know angieB.my uncle lost his wife of 43 years and this woman that was supposed to be a friend of the family jumped right in and stuck her hooks in him. she is 39 years old and he is 64.now he has put everything in her name, bought her a new car, she got a boob job and his daughter who is a single mother and 32 years old just lost her job and he wouldn't help her or his grandchildren. he doesn't even see his grandchildren but he has plenty to do with her kids and family. buying them cars and helping them get new mobile homes and all that. his original wife loved those grandchildren more than anything. so did he until the goldigger came into the picture.
tell it

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

it's a sad situation. i think i know who u are talking about. i know another one like that. margie jarrel. well she is a clotfelter now. but her husband's wife died of cancer i think. anywho she's a gold digger. and so is sheila r. does anyone know either one of them?
chillin75

Glennville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

who cares these women clearly are not holding a gun to these mens heads..free will?! we make our own choices sounds like these men were stupid before they lost there wifes
Margie

Milledgeville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

Judged:

I know a guy in Screven he gave his wife everything and walked away thought she just wanted out of marriage.A month lader her found out she had been seeing a guy 20 years younger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jesup Discussions

Search the Jesup Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min DapperDave 49,373
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Ludowici Politics (Dec '11) Jul 15 Long County TRUTH 27
Ludowici reinstates police chief Jun '14 oh okay 2
New to Area Jun '14 weavinggoddess 3
Bobby England (Feb '13) May '14 abc 4
Ludowici officer faces 5 charges (Jan '12) May '14 Kaci Govero 25
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jesup Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000