Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18198 Jul 14, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
And the point remains, the CRS is doing exactly what its Mission Statement says, and Judical Watch didn't reveal anything damning.
Hey, maybe Darrel Issa should do an investigation, gin up another scandal that's nailed down all the way to the top.
http://www.justice.gov/archive/crs/pubs/crsfa...
The Community Relations Service (CRS), an arm of the U.S. Department of Justice, is a specialized conciliation service available to State and local officials to help prevent and resolve racial and ethnic conflict, violence, and civil disorder. CRS helps governors, mayors, police chiefs, school superintendents, and civic leaders defuse and manage racial and ethnic tensions and crises. CRS helps local officials and residents develop locally defined resolutions which restore community order and stability. CRS is the only Federal agency dedicated to this mission and annually assists hundreds of State and local units of government, private and public organizations, and community groups.
Demonstrations, Marches, and Other Special Events. CRS mediators help make sure that local officials and event organizers plan and communicate cooperatively, thereby reducing the prospect of racial misunderstandings, conflicts, and confrontations. Key planning and crisis reponse assistance was provided during the Democratic and Republican Conventions, Spring Break events in the Southeast, and at numerous protests and rallies throughout the country.
Hate Crimes. CRS assists in ameliorating racial tensions sparked by incidents of hate crimes. CRS supported State and local hate crime working groups, developed curriculum and conducted training programs for command and patrol officers on response to hate crimes, and assisted communities in fostering constructive community involvement in the response to hate crimes. In Jasper, Texas, CRS assisted the city of Jasper, Texas, along with Federal, State, and local law enforcement in contingency planning for demonstrations and marches by national and local organizations in the aftermath of the dragging murder of James Byrd, Jr. CRS helped the city prepare for the national attention surrounding the funeral and burial, then worked with a broad coalition of leaders to plan for racial reconciliation.

Surely a person such as yourself who throws the baby out with the wash can explain how the CRS never assists abortion protesters, pro and con.

Surly you can explain how the CRS has nothing to do with gun protesters.

Surely you can explain how the CRS has nothing to with the gay protesters.

We'll wait, but not get an answer.


Pee Wee

Hudson, OH

#18199 Jul 14, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
And the point remains, the CRS is doing exactly what its Mission Statement says, and Judical Watch didn't reveal anything damning.
Hey, maybe Darrel Issa should do an investigation, gin up another scandal that's nailed down all the way to the top.
http://www.justice.gov/archive/crs/pubs/crsfa...
The Community Relations Service (CRS), an arm of the U.S. Department of Justice, is a specialized conciliation service available to State and local officials to help prevent and resolve racial and ethnic conflict, violence, and civil disorder. CRS helps governors, mayors, police chiefs, school superintendents, and civic leaders defuse and manage racial and ethnic tensions and crises. CRS helps local officials and residents develop locally defined resolutions which restore community order and stability. CRS is the only Federal agency dedicated to this mission and annually assists hundreds of State and local units of government, private and public organizations, and community groups.
Demonstrations, Marches, and Other Special Events. CRS mediators help make sure that local officials and event organizers plan and communicate cooperatively, thereby reducing the prospect of racial misunderstandings, conflicts, and confrontations. Key planning and crisis reponse assistance was provided during the Democratic and Republican Conventions, Spring Break events in the Southeast, and at numerous protests and rallies throughout the country.
Hate Crimes. CRS assists in ameliorating racial tensions sparked by incidents of hate crimes. CRS supported State and local hate crime working groups, developed curriculum and conducted training programs for command and patrol officers on response to hate crimes, and assisted communities in fostering constructive community involvement in the response to hate crimes. In Jasper, Texas, CRS assisted the city of Jasper, Texas, along with Federal, State, and local law enforcement in contingency planning for demonstrations and marches by national and local organizations in the aftermath of the dragging murder of James Byrd, Jr. CRS helped the city prepare for the national attention surrounding the funeral and burial, then worked with a broad coalition of leaders to plan for racial reconciliation.
I know I am. What are you?

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18200 Jul 14, 2013
The President of the United States of America has already said that the victim looks like he could be his son. Obama just had Al Sharpton over to the White House to attend the Easter Prayer Breakfast. Sharpton is the chief instigator of the threats of riots and boycotts of the Florida city of Sanford, where the shooting occurred, if charges are not brought against Zimmerman.

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney Wednesday already inadvertently acknowledged that Obama had been out of line, saying that there would be no further comment because there is an investigation.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18201 Jul 14, 2013
What’s more, the federal investigators who are looking into whether a civil rights crime occurred got their marching orders Wednesday when Attorney General Eric Holder appeared before Al Sharpton’s National Action Network and said:

I know that many of you are greatly — and rightly — concerned about the recent shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, a young man whose future has been lost to the ages.

And he said of Sharpton:

(Thank you) for your partnership, your friendship, and your tireless efforts to speak out for the voiceless, to stand up for the powerless, and to shine a light on the problems we must solve, and the promises we must fulfill.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18202 Jul 14, 2013
Now, imagine you are a Justice Department civil rights lawyer deciding whether to press federal charges against Zimmerman. What do you think the boss wants you to do?

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18203 Jul 14, 2013
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18204 Jul 14, 2013
Uh-oh.

"Zimmerman Prosecutor Angela Corey Criminally Indicted By Citizens' Grand Jury For Allegedly Falsifying Arrest Warrant And Complaint."

So now falsifying which could lead to disbarment. Something she surely deserves as she has fired Ben Kruidbos, the information technology director in Corey's office.

Shows how crooked our legal system can be, and the blacks face it every day and know more about than do the whites.

http://www.sacbee.com/2013/07/02/5539380/zimm...


jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18205 Jul 14, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucy, quit moving the football. stating that Obama tried to influence the trial is totally different than your "push" to supporting a conviction.
now genny, there are really only two outcomes to a trial- guilty(conviction) or innocent(acquittal) now doesn't it stand to reason that if Obama were trying to influence the trial that it would be in favor of acquittal- or am I missing something here!
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18206 Jul 14, 2013
meant to say in "favor of a conviction"

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18207 Jul 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think that Obama needed a "boost" in the black votes. And I think the case would have been "national" even if he hadn't said anything.
Of course he needed a boost in Black votes. The Obama Administration knew that the Blacks were not that enthusiastic this time around. One of the main reasons was Obama changing his mind on Gay marriage. Another reason was the extremely high Black unemployment rate.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18208 Jul 14, 2013
Who wrote:
Uh-oh.
"Zimmerman Prosecutor Angela Corey Criminally Indicted By Citizens' Grand Jury For Allegedly Falsifying Arrest Warrant And Complaint."
So now falsifying which could lead to disbarment. Something she surely deserves as she has fired Ben Kruidbos, the information technology director in Corey's office.
Shows how crooked our legal system can be, and the blacks face it every day and know more about than do the whites.
http://www.sacbee.com/2013/07/02/5539380/zimm...

I'm sure I will wait in vain for the national media to pick up this story.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18209 Jul 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>now genny, there are really only two outcomes to a trial- guilty(conviction) or innocent(acquittal) now doesn't it stand to reason that if Obama were trying to influence the trial that it would be in favor of acquittal- or am I missing something here!
The POTUS, like it or know, has influence, intended or not. Look at the military sex harassment BS. The POTUS does not have to, is not obligated to, and should not comment, on some things.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18210 Jul 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he needed a boost in Black votes. The Obama Administration knew that the Blacks were not that enthusiastic this time around. One of the main reasons was Obama changing his mind on Gay marriage. Another reason was the extremely high Black unemployment rate.
yeah, I am sure that they were all just chomping at the bit to vote for Romney!

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18211 Jul 14, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure I will wait in vain for the national media to pick up this story.
Just another example of the odds that Zimmerman had to overcome. The man was supposed to have a fair trial.
Don't hold your breath for the news media to run this story.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18212 Jul 14, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
The POTUS, like it or know, has influence, intended or not. Look at the military sex harassment BS. The POTUS does not have to, is not obligated to, and should not comment, on some things.
If he hasn't figured it out by now he never will.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18213 Jul 14, 2013
I'll be darn if the good old President didn't give another heart felt speech.
He just won't let it go will he? He just had to take advantage of another so called crisis which he helped create.
This time it was to get his two cents worth in on gun control again. It was slipped in the speech rather cleverly, but is still in plain view and we know what he is doing. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18214 Jul 14, 2013
I didn't post the link on Obamas Speech.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18215 Jul 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, I am sure that they were all just chomping at the bit to vote for Romney!
You know better than that! They just were not going to vote and you know it.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18216 Jul 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If he hasn't figured it out by now he never will.
If you're referring to nobama, he has figured it out, and will continue to do so whenever it is to his advantage.

If you're referring to J.E.B. he has figured it out as well, he just likes to employ the bait and switch tactic in an effort to cross you up and get you to contradict yourself.

In both cases, there is not much meat on the bone.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18217 Jul 14, 2013
That's real odd. Looking at the number of post that I have made is stuck on 2,299. The last 5 post that I have made are number 2,299. I will log of and check it and see if it is the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jesup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who in Wayne county has best P**** Mar 31 Mr big 2
Easter son rise services Mar 29 Joey shuman 1
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Mar '18 gracefullikeagazelle 149
Guess Who, are you here ? Feb '18 Long time poker 1
Angie Pope Feb '18 Jay 2
Bolo: Chris Clayton Sweat: Attempted Murder Jan '18 Cindy 2
Long Counties finest (Aug '17) Jan '18 Farrell 2

Jesup Jobs

Personal Finance

Jesup Mortgages