Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Jesup Forum

Comments (Page 863)

Showing posts 17,241 - 17,260 of49,314
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama personalized it by saying "If I had a son, he would be like Trayvon."
Can't get more personal than that.
Spending federal tax dollars by the DOJ to support Trayvon martin protests.
yeah, I gotta agree with you about Obama being a divider.
best evidence of prejudice, huh. I was expecting something like "the man is guilty and should be convicted", but then I guess that a nod is as good as a wink to a blind ho!
Who

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>best evidence of prejudice, huh. I was expecting something like "the man is guilty and should be convicted", but then I guess that a nod is as good as a wink to a blind ho!

Still lacking in ability to understand human nature nuances or to insult. maybe you should try words with a little more pizazz; but then you're not a real Jeb Stuart are you.

jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Struck a vital nerve huh?
Truth hurts does it?
Go for a bicycle ride.
Take a deep breath.
Drink some more Obama kool-aid.
Learn to debate with words of clarity.
Better yet, learn your limitations.
I don't take people seriously when they rant, rave, swear, cuss, insult, deride, mock, or get stubborn. These are immature attitudes that prevent and hinder the expression process.
Jeb Stuart was a flamboyant persona, dressed as a dandy, and had a lot of class.
You insult his name by using it.
okay, then try this on, ho. The "Who" was a great rock group that gave us many beautiful songs. But all that you have to offer is verbal flatulence- at best.
Who

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>okay, then try this on, ho. The "Who" was a great rock group that gave us many beautiful songs. But all that you have to offer is verbal flatulence- at best.

Getting into a verbal spar with a language midget can be fun. Bring it on twit, or should I say dimwit?

jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>okay, then try this on, ho. The "Who" was a great rock group that gave us many beautiful songs. But all that you have to offer is verbal flatulence- at best.
I'm sorry, was that not expressive enough.
Who

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

"The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) has called on the Obama administration to pursue civil rights charges against George Zimmerman."

Holder owes the NAACP for supporting him during his tenure as The AG.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting into a verbal spar with a language midget can be fun. Bring it on twit, or should I say dimwit?
"midget"??? You must be confusing me with your old man, right!
Who

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>"midget"??? You must be confusing me with your old man, right!

No-I would never make that distinction. But you have given me a clue of what you call your Father, the man who gave you life. Only an incorrigible would call his Father such. Do you hate him so much to demean him as you have.
Who

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Example of an Idiot...

""This verdict was prepared from day one," George Ciccariello-Maher said. "From the media campaign of demonizing Martin, to the selection of a nonblack jury, to the instruction not to refer to race ... his was the chronicle of an acquittal foretold.""

"media campaign of demonizing Martin."
Looney tunes interpretation of a media who tried their best to crucify Zimmerman, egging on the racist card by saying Zimmerman is a white man when in fact he has a black grand-mother.

Race had no part in this tragedy, it was a case effort to a trial of gun control with Zimmerman as the target.
Who

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Did the State of Florida violate the rules of discovery? I read the link as a yes. The State was determined to hang Zimmerman any way they could. A shameful act on the part of the Florida A.G.

"But the defense said Kruidbos' testimony supports its claim that the state violated the rules of discovery."
Who

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Who

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

A good quote describing Congress.

"I am not goofy enough to be in the House, and I'm not senile enough to be in the Senate,"

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>provide me with some links of Obama supporting a conviction in the Zimmerman case, if you can. Quotes, please- not what some wacko thinks he thinks, okay.
I don't see where anyone said that Obama supported a conviction. That's a Lucy statement.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama personalized it by saying "If I had a son, he would be like Trayvon."
Can't get more personal than that.
Spending federal tax dollars by the DOJ to support Trayvon martin protests.
yeah, I gotta agree with you about Obama being a divider.
"Division" is a top rated strategy. It is a tactic used in war, sports, and politics. Nobama and his team are experts at it. Why anyone is so stupid as to vote for this type of agenda, twice, is a question for the ages.
Synegy

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Lets all get together down at the lake this Monday at 3pm. How about the beach at Lake Lanier Islands,

It's" National Naked Destinations Week"!!!

What a better way to "bare" out souls in a good ole "we hate Obama discussion"!!. No libs allowed so no pressure to prove anything we say, just opinions generated by hate!!!

Conservatives only allowed, you know them libs would screw up a good naked discussion group with pesky facts! Can't wait to meet you all in "person", with no encumbrance's, bring a towel and a 6 pack of Bud Lights.

http://specials.msn.com/a-list/news/naked-des... National
Uncle Tom

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see where anyone said that Obama supported a conviction. That's a Lucy statement.
I am sure you are just tickled pink, racism is still alive and well in the South, hurrah!!

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Uncle Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you are just tickled pink, racism is still alive and well in the South, hurrah!!
Mostly this kind of racism.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/22742395/co...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>hey syn, now that was an insult- not an analogy.(but not to you).
Okay, Jeb. However, I guess there are "levels" of insults.:)))

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
I have been watching this Zimmerman thing for a little while and it is sickening what Obama and the media has done with this case. Obama made it into a racial thing. He personalized it. So did the news media. Obama needed Black votes so he played it up to stir things up. The news media had already been doing its job, for the White House, by yelling a white man murders a Black boy. First mistake the man wasn't White, as he was Hispanic with Black blood in him. Zimmermans Grandmother was Black.
Obama and the Department of Justice had Zimmerman tried , convicted as a guilty racist White man.
Obama has done more to harm race relations in this country than almost anyone I can think of.
He divides us into races, sexes, sexual preference, age groups, religious preferences, cultural and regional differences. This country is divided more now than at almost any time I can remember. Divide and conquer.
All this was done just to get elected. How cheap and underhanded is that? How can anyone be stupid enough to keep falling for it again?
Good post.++++1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>provide me with some links of Obama supporting a conviction in the Zimmerman case, if you can. Quotes, please- not what some wacko thinks he thinks, okay.
IMO, Obama politicized the Zimmerman/Martin case by singling that particular case out and going on national TV claiming that Travon could be his son. That's all it took. Why did he get involved with this particular case at that particular time? Apparently, law enforcement on the scene had already decided it was a case of self defense. Zimmerman should have never been arrested in the first place. As it turns out, after months of dissension and speculation and a trial, the same conclusion was reached. As usual, Obama jumps to his own conclusions and puts himself in the middle of an event and makes sure that it becomes a RACIAL divider. Remember him once again going on national TV declaring the police did a STUPID thing for arresting(?) the black guy because they thought he was breaking into a house. Instead the house belonged to the black guy? Why did Obama get involved in THAT????? Again, divide and conquer. I agree with Bigdave. Obama has done more to hurt racial relations than any president in MY lifetime.
(Sorry to butt in, but I wanted to express my opinion on this one.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,241 - 17,260 of49,314
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jesup Discussions

Search the Jesup Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Ludowici Politics (Dec '11) Jul 15 Long County TRUTH 27
Ludowici reinstates police chief Jun '14 oh okay 2
New to Area Jun '14 weavinggoddess 3
Bobby England (Feb '13) May '14 abc 4
Ludowici officer faces 5 charges (Jan '12) May '14 Kaci Govero 25
Muslim Compound near Odum? (May '07) May '14 downsouth 63
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jesup Jobs

•••