Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Jesup Forum

Comments (Page 796)

Showing posts 15,901 - 15,920 of39,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

When wrote:
<quoted text>
He admits in with this sentence in his post:::
"Gay marriage doesn't prevent RWWs from pretending they are morally superior to the rest of us."
Yep.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're a fa$$ot. Ain't ya?
I am a Black, lesbian, unemployed, drug addicted, 327 lb., woman, with a nine prior felony convictions, who lives in government housing, on welfare and good stamps,(which I use to buy cigarettes, Mad Dog 20/20 wine and "tall boy" beers, with seven children from 8 different black or Hispanic fathers, all of whom are in prison for dealing drugs and raping white women.

What's it to you honky M-F'er ?
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Black, lesbian, unemployed, drug addicted, 327 lb., woman, with a nine prior felony convictions, who lives in government housing, on welfare and good stamps,(which I use to buy cigarettes, Mad Dog 20/20 wine and "tall boy" beers, with seven children from 8 different black or Hispanic fathers, all of whom are in prison for dealing drugs and raping white women.
It ain't nuttin to me you fat a$$ c*nt lickin bull d*ke. Go head with bad self. LoL.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed Ya said 7 children and 8 daddy's. It must have took two of those little bean eatin midgets to make one of your basterds. Huh?
Doug

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

When wrote:
<quoted text>
He admits in with this sentence in his post:::
"Gay marriage doesn't prevent RWWs from pretending they are morally superior to the rest of us."
You sound a little jealous to me.

Larry Craig can give you a few pointers and taps.

You must have a miserable life to worry about what two people do in the privacy of their own home.
When

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>

You are making yourself look exceedingly foolish by continuing to argue a case for which there is no evidence in order to continually deny that conservative groups were intentionally targeted and harassed by the IRS. IRS officials THEMSELVES have both admitted and apologized for this same targeting - you do yourself no favors by ignoring the facts.
He/she does that all the time, he/she likes looking foolish.
It's called the "beat me up" syndrome.

Probably likes to be tied up in foreplay.

When

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Doug wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound a little jealous to me.
Larry Craig can give you a few pointers and taps.
You must have a miserable life to worry about what two people do in the privacy of their own home.

What? me worry? not hardly. I just don't like false info put out by the gays or the straights who cover the backs of gays.

This is topix where everything goes, including your miserable life.

So are you pro-gay, anti-gay, or just a back cover?

Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>It ain't nuttin to me you fat a$$ c*nt lickin bull d*ke. Go head with bad self. LoL.
Please, don't be mean to me.

I can't take not enjoying your respect and admiration.

The pain !

The humiliation !

The sorrow !

Please reconsider and tell me you love me.
mind

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're a fa$$ot. Ain't ya?
The truth seems to really piss you off, try standing in the middle of hwy 76 on a Saturday night after the bars close. That will clear your mind.
educate

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't even know that we had government housing in Towns, that's a good thing, hope you are enjoying yourself. Did you marry your brother or are you just living together and making babies for the Towns school system to educate?
When

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

mind wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth seems to really piss you off, try standing in the middle of hwy 76 on a Saturday night after the bars close. That will clear your mind.
Bars? what Bars?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that civil unions, like marriage, is defined by each state, and while marriages are recognized across state lines civil unions are not. What it comes down to is that while your religion can define what a religious marriage is for the followers of your religion, it cannot dictate the meaning of what a civil marriage is for everyone else. Something we've already seen in those states that have sanctioned civil same-sex marriage.
I suspect that even states that do not sanction civil same-sex marriage will be forced to recognize these out of state marriages under equal protection. Besides, it looks more and more that homosexuality falls under a condition of Nature.
It still comes down to redefining marriage. Regardless of what various religions may say, it is society that defines marriage. I am not arguing from a religious standpoint in any way. Various societies have recognized pluralistic marriages, but that typically included one man and one or more women. The vital components still required a man and a woman. Redefining marriage to include same sex couples is a fundamental reconstruction of the institution that leaves it open to redefinition after redefinition. It is a dangerous precedent that will have consequences that will be detrimental to our society and to the institution of marriage itself - in my opinion. Marriage is of vital importance to society and to call same sex unions "marriage" is to ignore that fundamental fact.

It is irrelevant if homosexuality is biological or not, it has no bearing on what marriage is or is not.
OMTE

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, don't be mean to me.
I can't take not enjoying your respect and admiration.
The pain !
The humiliation !
The sorrow !
Please reconsider and tell me you love me.
I do love you. Jesus said I had to. He didn't say shit about likin ya and I don't like none of ya queers.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

educate wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't even know that we had government housing in Towns, that's a good thing, hope you are enjoying yourself. Did you marry your brother or are you just living together and making babies for the Towns school system to educate?
Now that gay marriage is legal, I'm gonna marry my life-partner, Wilma.

How did you know that my brother was the father of one of my children. Dad is the father of two others ?

My kids go to Union County Schools, where they receive special assistance at great cost to the taxpayers due to my drinking and using crack while I was pregnant.

I hope revealing this doesn't cause OMTE to continue to deny that special love he and I share,(despite my race, sexual preference, and socio-economic status - oh.. and also my status as a illegal alien democrat voter).
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that gay marriage is legal, I'm gonna marry my life-partner, Wilma.
How did you know that my brother was the father of one of my children. Dad is the father of two others ?
My kids go to Union County Schools, where they receive special assistance at great cost to the taxpayers due to my drinking and using crack while I was pregnant.
I hope revealing this doesn't cause OMTE to continue to deny that special love he and I share,(despite my race, sexual preference, and socio-economic status - oh.. and also my status as a illegal alien democrat voter).
You're just being silly now. You may want to cut back on that fairy dust. Ya know?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

one thing wrote:
On thing this post is proving is that most people in these parts are sane. All the insane ramblings are coming from just a few. People who have nothing better to do than to search the internet all day and night for things that back up their clueless hate filled beliefs. This is the obvious reason for the decline of the Republican Party. These people here are crazy as hell.
AND YOU are such a study in stability. ROTFL

You complain about people posting links to support their statments while YOU just rant and rave and offer nothing more than YOUR HATE FILLED OPINIONS. POT-KETTLE-BLACK

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

enough said wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one ignorant nut, who needs to get a real life, enough said.
Another PROFOUND post from another Obamabot from IO's Planet Libroid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing - a post that is completely wrong factually, but additionally plagiarizes the insults used in the factually inaccurate post.
Now that's entertaining and informative - but not in the manner intended by the author.
Old man Hoffa made the news this week. You must have finally told the authorities where you and your thug buddies hid the body. rotfl
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Old man Hoffa made the news this week. You must have finally told the authorities where you and your thug buddies hid the body. rotfl
You keep some odd hours woman.
When

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

I wonder what kind of human the first "fruit basket baby" will turn out to be.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/22710662/uk-may-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,901 - 15,920 of39,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jesup Discussions

Search the Jesup Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
stively motorcylcle repair 5 hr Seriously 2
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Review: Boyds Insurance Services-Jesup Apr 5 2peasnapod 1
Lawyers Mar 20 Farrell Landon 2
Although unofficial in Glynn, Beaches to the Be... Mar '14 Sarcasm is free 5
smoke/fire Mar '14 unknown88 1
Milking the system, and milking us taxpayers Mar '14 Yeller Jacket 2
•••

Flood Warning for Wayne County was issued at April 17 at 9:41AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Jesup Dating

more search filters