Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#15357 Jun 14, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I think you should go find a place to hide and turn the location off on your JITTERBUG. I'm really amazed that you're able to use a computer. Really.
You need to get off those drugs. If your not on drugs you need to start taking them.
BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

#15358 Jun 14, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Build a moat, San Diego to Brownsville, let the sharks patrol it, generate revenue by putting the Panama Canal out of business at the same time.
Creates jobs also...Think of the recreational possibilities as well.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#15359 Jun 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell your Nobel Peace Prize winner. He pledged in front of the WHOLE world to stand with Israel, to draw the red line with the use of chemical weapons. Assad crossed the red line.... I agree with Clinton, don't be a WUSS.
Inferring that someone may be a WUSS could be construed as vulgar to a Puritan, like myself(recently converted).

Douglasville, GA

#15360 Jun 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text> After Ramzi Yousef(who helped carry out the first attack on the world trade center) was captured, he told the FBI, "you guys have to be successful every time, we only have to get lucky once". You, Syn, and Deezee are missing the point. If we stay out of these middle-eastern countries civil wars, then they will no longer have a reason to hate or want to attack us, get it.
They have always hated us and they always will. It isn't just about hate. It is about putting the world under Islamic control. It hasn't dawned on you yet why the Islamist are fighting all over the world? They want world domination!
Their plan is obviously much larger than your limited knowledge of World affairs. To put it simply, they want to take over the world and force everyone to become a Muslim.
I am against us doing anything in Syria and I am for the U.S. getting our troops out of Africa. If they continue to try and hurt us in the U.S. then we should retaliate by blowing some of their most important and most honored shrines and Mosques into small bits of sand. I would also kick every Muslim out of this country and level every mosque. If they don't get that message then comes step two.
I guess I am going to hear from all the whining Muslim sympathizers now. I don't care. Enough is enough. They do understand brute force. We have been playing cat and mouse games with them long enough. The way I see it if they don't bother us or our vital interest, we don't bother them. I am sick of war.

Douglasville, GA

#15362 Jun 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Stand up?? I agree with McCain & Clinton, Obama drew a red line but gave a green light for the torture & murder of 93,000 Syrians by other means.... You'll have time to be a critic, I believe more war is on the horizon.... I hate war, the world doesn't fear Obama, can't you see that?
This is the wrong place, the wrong time to play macho man. I think Obama stuck his nose in somewhere where he shouldn't have in the first place. All that is going to happen is our young men will die and it will cost us more money that we don't have. The end result will be that Al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood will take over Syria. The weapons we give the rebels will end up in Al-Qaedas hands killing our own people. Iran will have taken another country. Islam will become stronger. For more and fuller explanation read my 3 post about The U.S. getting involved in the Syrian Civil War posted under a new discussion on D'ville Topix.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#15363 Jun 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They have always hated us and they always will. It isn't just about hate. It is about putting the world under Islamic control. It hasn't dawned on you yet why the Islamist are fighting all over the world? They want world domination!
Their plan is obviously much larger than your limited knowledge of World affairs. To put it simply, they want to take over the world and force everyone to become a Muslim.
I am against us doing anything in Syria and I am for the U.S. getting our troops out of Africa. If they continue to try and hurt us in the U.S. then we should retaliate by blowing some of their most important and most honored shrines and Mosques into small bits of sand. I would also kick every Muslim out of this country and level every mosque. If they don't get that message then comes step two.
I guess I am going to hear from all the whining Muslim sympathizers now. I don't care. Enough is enough. They do understand brute force. We have been playing cat and mouse games with them long enough. The way I see it if they don't bother us or our vital interest, we don't bother them. I am sick of war.
Well, Dave I guess that it not apparent to you that what is really going on over there is that the Sunni(sect) muslims are at war with the Shite(sect) muslims. If you care to delve a little futher into this, I think that you may discover that this all a bunch of muslim BS dating back to who each sect thinks was the rightful heir of the "prophet"(my word,deezee) mohammed. Like the U.S. should really give a damn, huh?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15364 Jun 14, 2013
Is it just me or is George Zimmerman beginning to look like Chaz Bono? Just saw George on TV and he looks very different.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#15365 Jun 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the wrong place, the wrong time to play macho man. I think Obama stuck his nose in somewhere where he shouldn't have in the first place. All that is going to happen is our young men will die and it will cost us more money that we don't have. The end result will be that Al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood will take over Syria. The weapons we give the rebels will end up in Al-Qaedas hands killing our own people. Iran will have taken another country. Islam will become stronger. For more and fuller explanation read my 3 post about The U.S. getting involved in the Syrian Civil War posted under a new discussion on D'ville Topix.
You really do amaze me sometimes, I agree with you on this. Well, most of it, anyway. I disagree with the part about Iran.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15366 Jun 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Astonishing, the lack of common sense amongst Obama supporters!! God save us.
+1 (partially, so maybe +.75)...

"the lack of common sense amongst Obama supporters"

They're also known as the clueless and uneducated...

The -.25? I'm not religious, so I wouldn't ask God to save us...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15367 Jun 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
... I'm 100% okay without talking to you....
Excellent idea!
danger zone

Lilburn, GA

#15368 Jun 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Inferring that someone may be a WUSS could be construed as vulgar to a Puritan, like myself(recently converted).
I didn't mean vulgar, did Bill mean vulgar?
Excuse the both of us.
danger zone

Lilburn, GA

#15369 Jun 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
Is it just me or is George Zimmerman beginning to look like Chaz Bono? Just saw George on TV and he looks very different.
LOL- you're right.:)

Location hidden

#15370 Jun 14, 2013
Okay. The director of the FBI just testified that he doesn't even KNOW who is leading the investigation of the IRS scandal. WHAT????? Is ANYONE doing their JOB??????????

Douglasville, GA

#15371 Jun 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Dave I guess that it not apparent to you that what is really going on over there is that the Sunni(sect) muslims are at war with the Shite(sect) muslims. If you care to delve a little futher into this, I think that you may discover that this all a bunch of muslim BS dating back to who each sect thinks was the rightful heir of the "prophet"(my word,deezee) mohammed. Like the U.S. should really give a damn, huh?

Duhh? Of course they dislike each other Who cares? These Muslims have been killing and at war for the last 1000 years. Have you ever heard of the Great Crusades? Look it up.
You actually think that they aren't looking for world domination? Read their own literature. Listen to what they say. I care that they leave America alone and if they want to keep fighting with each other, I don't care. I don't want to be Islamic.

Douglasville, GA

#15372 Jun 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>You really do amaze me sometimes, I agree with you on this. Well, most of it, anyway. I disagree with the part about Iran.
When Syria is taken over by the so called rebels Syria will be governed by the Muslim Brotherhood. That will make them a proxy of Iran.
OMTE

Doerun, GA

#15373 Jun 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get off those drugs. If your not on drugs you need to start taking them.
You need to get under your bed. Mr. tinfoil hat man. You really believe in that NWO BS. Dang it must suck to be you. Like Syn said. Where's Chicknbutt when you need him? He'd embarass your old butt. Loser.
OMTE

Doerun, GA

#15374 Jun 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
Okay. The director of the FBI just testified that he doesn't even KNOW who is leading the investigation of the IRS scandal. WHAT????? Is ANYONE doing their JOB??????????
They really do know. It's kinda a inside joke now to say "I don't know". LOL. They know how ya'll love it so much. ROTFL.

Location hidden

#15375 Jun 14, 2013
Bush's Legacy is on the Mend!!!!
This is the headline of an CNN article. Makes a lot of sense. Someone needs to let the LWLs on Topix know that the article points out that after a bit of time, people MOVE ON from blaming the previous administration!!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/13/opinion/zelizer...
OMTE

Doerun, GA

#15376 Jun 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
Bush's Legacy is on the Mend!!!!
This is the headline of an CNN article. Makes a lot of sense. Someone needs to let the LWLs on Topix know that the article points out that after a bit of time, people MOVE ON from blaming the previous administration!!!!!
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/13/opinion/zelizer...
You tryin to be funny ain't ya??? You miss CN. Don't ya? This right here ain't the way to go if you're tryin to stop people from cussin. LOL.

Location hidden

#15377 Jun 14, 2013
Most Republicans want border security IN PLACE before the path to legalization of illegal immigrants BEGINS. The Democrats don't. Would one of you libs like to explain why it's okay to be INUNDATED with illegals without border security in place first???? What will stop the flood? Remember: There is a history of making promises and not following through. Example: Pass this bill now and tax cuts will come later. They didn't. So, promising to secure the border later is dead in the water. That dog won't hunt. Libs? What say ye?

http://washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-immi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jesup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Tue joyce coley 102
Lonnie's Auto Repair (Jul '14) Jul 9 Anonymous 2
Buy Georgia White Dirt (Jan '13) Jul 1 Dirt lady 9
McDonalds in Ludowici (Apr '06) Jun '15 Jerry Jones 16
Shelly and buddy dean Jun '15 clean 1
Carters Bite Jun '15 happy gilmore 1
Long County School System May '15 itssad 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jesup Mortgages