ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#9639 May 8, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he beats his wife, if she still lives with him. I'm sure his kids get admitted to the hospital once a week for falling down and hurting themself.
The man is one angry sorry individual and a black spot, even with the Liberaces. Well probably not the chicken, he endorses him.
You're a disgusting sub-human life-form with a giant mouth and a tiny brain. And don't mistake this as an insult for insults sake. That's really what I think of you.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9640 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one gloating that this man is representing your political party. I'd say that make you the one who sounds like a fool.
He WON. Another conservative vote in congress. Yikes!

Obama is representing YOUR political party. Oh - my- goodness!!!!
danger zone

Snellville, GA

#9641 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Support what?
The fact that Obama sent killers to take out our Ambassador? That's what you whacko's seem to think.
But it didn't happen. Foreign terrorists killed our Ambassador. Got it? Not the White House, not Obama. Our security wasn't strong enough to stop it. The security that REPUBLICANS voted not to fund after it was requested. THAT security that the Republicans consciously chose not to provide wasn't strong enough to prevent our Ambassador from being killed.
So - what's the problem? That the WORDING you would have liked to have seen wasn't used in a news conference?
I work in a small business. We have 25 employees who all work in the same building. It's amazing what cluster-$#%$#'s can happen occasionally due to bad communication.
But you didn't like the language of the press conference regarding an incident that happened 8,000 miles away in the middle of the night, from a federal government with dozens of agencies, millions employees spread across the entire planet, all regarding less than clear events in the armpit of the world just a few hours after it happened?
Obama called it an attack. That's what it was.
What you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want is something that's going to "take Obama down". That's what the frenzy is over - you think there's blood in the water.
Ain't. Going. To. Happen.
Get over it.
It's five o'clock somewhere, go have a drink.
Make sure your friend has two.

Location hidden

#9642 May 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>It was a loss to SC and the republicans. Do you even know what or whom your supporting? I know. You got on here cause you hate Obama. Right. Do you even know that Mark Sanford goes against everything that conservatives believe in? No. I didn't think so. So do everybody a favor and yourself a favor and shutup. You're not helping THEIR cause not YOURS. MORON.
Explain how that is a loss to the republicans? So, he is a republican and he ran on the republican ticket, won and he is going to vote democrat? Seriously? Come on, OMTE. It's all about the conservative VOTES in CONGRESS. You know that.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#9643 May 8, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't drink.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#9644 May 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how that is a loss to the republicans? So, he is a republican and he ran on the republican ticket, won and he is going to vote democrat? Seriously? Come on, OMTE. It's all about the conservative VOTES in CONGRESS. You know that.
He's a lowlife and he's representing the republicans in SC. Oh I see. You don't really care about your values. He's just another vote. Right??? You sound a awful lot like your description of a LIB.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#9645 May 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all about the conservative VOTES in CONGRESS. You know that.
That attitude just shows you don't give a damn about America or Americans. It's about "winning" not about responsible government for our citizens.

You deserve what you get with the losers you guys put in Congress.

Location hidden

#9646 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Support what?
The fact that Obama sent killers to take out our Ambassador? That's what you whacko's seem to think.
But it didn't happen. Foreign terrorists killed our Ambassador. Got it? Not the White House, not Obama. Our security wasn't strong enough to stop it. The security that REPUBLICANS voted not to fund after it was requested. THAT security that the Republicans consciously chose not to provide wasn't strong enough to prevent our Ambassador from being killed.
So - what's the problem? That the WORDING you would have liked to have seen wasn't used in a news conference?
I work in a small business. We have 25 employees who all work in the same building. It's amazing what cluster-$#%$#'s can happen occasionally due to bad communication.
But you didn't like the language of the press conference regarding an incident that happened 8,000 miles away in the middle of the night, from a federal government with dozens of agencies, millions employees spread across the entire planet, all regarding less than clear events in the armpit of the world just a few hours after it happened?
What you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want is something that's going to "take Obama down". That's what the frenzy is over - you think there's blood in the water.
Get over it.
Well, obviously Benghazi has you worried. It should. You can't spin this, Chicken. I would respect you more if you just admitted it. There is no spinning this. As far as taking Obama down, who knows? I think he may do that himself. All you want to do is defend the indefensible. If a conservative had done what he has done, you Democrats would absolutely have him/her impeached. No question about it. I've noticed you so nobly criticized the conservatives on here for attacking the messenger when they didn't have anything else. That is EXACTLY what you liberals are doing on Topix. Read back at the liberal posts. Such anger and hatred. Why is that? Because we are bringing to light exactly what Obama and his henchmen are doing. YOU HAVE BEEN HOODWINKED. You slam our links and make excuses for what is happening. I guess you've heard so many worthless excuses for the past four and a half years that you've just given in and support the excuses. If a conservative had been at the helm would you be saying "Things happen?" Would you be saying, "Poor communication"? Where were you when Bush said he had bad intelligence in regard to WMDs? Oh, that's right. Double standard. See how that works? Mark Sanford being sent back to Washington is a prime example of just how fed up people are. The fact that he did what he did and STILL got elected. Are you kidding me? Enough is enough! It's going to get worse. You know it. You don't BOTHER to comment on articles from RESPECTABLE sources and then you "run down" articles on not so respectable links. What do you want? You have marginalized yourself by those very actions. Why didn't ONE liberal on this forum reply to Aggie's post #9311? NOT ONE. I can tell you. You liberals live in a vacuum that is overflowing with double standards. Even when you KNOW you are wrong, you twist, spin and post not so respectable links(which is fine with you, of course, because YOU posted it.) to TRY to turn it around. Well, do that all you like. It only makes YOU and your fellow libs feel better. All of the rest of us KNOW better.
danger zone

Snellville, GA

#9647 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Support what?
Get over it.
I do not like they watched it all unfold LIVE & did absolutley NOTHING. Our Ambassador was beaten and dragged through the streets. Then, Obama flies off to Vegas as though nothing happened.
The fact you & your friends choose to look the other way is very, very callous.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#9648 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
That attitude just shows you don't give a damn about America or Americans. It's about "winning" not about responsible government for our citizens.
There is no logic to their insanity.

Location hidden

#9649 May 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>He's a lowlife and he's representing the republicans in SC. Oh I see. You don't really care about your values. He's just another vote. Right??? You sound a awful lot like your description of a LIB.
I do care, but he won. I was posting to Chicken that Sanford did what he did and STILL got elected. People are fed up! I care that it IS another conservative vote. I DO care about that. The people of SC are good with him representing them, so......

BTW, since when did liberals start caring about values? A WHOLE lot of trash can be posted about BOTH parties. You know that, right?

Location hidden

#9650 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Settle down, Chicken. You are obviously upset by his win. The fact that you support Obama just shows that YOU don't give a da*n about America nor Americans. You either knew nothing about him or you knew of his past associations and you didn't care. He was a failure during his first term and you voted for him again. How is THAT caring for your fellow Americans? It's rising to the surfact now and you are angry. When have liberals NOT been angry?????? You've been asked that time and again and have not answered. Your posts are a perfect example about winning at all costs. You are spinning as fast as you can and it's not working.
Your last sentence represents EXACTLY what is happening to you guys. You voted a loser in and look at what's happening.

Location hidden

#9651 May 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>There is no logic to their insanity.
Nor is there logic for your defense of the indefensible.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#9652 May 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the rest of us KNOW better.
By that you mean you and all your friends on topix. Right??? Because granny the rest of the world minus most of the deep south feel otherwise.

Location hidden

#9653 May 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>By that you mean you and all your friends on topix. Right??? Because granny the rest of the world minus most of the deep south feel otherwise.
Well, Jethro, the times they are "a changin'."
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9654 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a disgusting sub-human life-form with a giant mouth and a tiny brain. And don't mistake this as an insult for insults sake. That's really what I think of you.

That's not news to any conservative, you've made it clear to everyone.
And what you think of me doesn't concern me,
but the lies you put forth I will continue to dispute.

You're just a little boy who thinks you control the sandbox we play in, NOT!

And using my words I say you have an alligator mouth and a hummingbird ass, means the same as yours.

You're just mad cause you see the writing on the wall for 2014 and 2016. Get used to it, the liberaces are going down in those 2 election cycles. The voters are waking up and seeing the sorry state the democraps have gotten this country into.

Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9655 May 8, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>

FUNNY!!
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#9656 May 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
All you want to do is defend the indefensible.
What is exactly indefensible?

That your press conference didn't go like you wish it had?
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9657 May 8, 2013
Sitting here watching the benghazi hearing.
The repubs are asking questions, the demos are giving speeches.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#9658 May 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Settle down, Chicken. You are obviously upset by his win.
I am upset by that election. But not because my "team" lost, but because America lost.

There are over 300 MILLION Americans. But only a few hundred can walk into the Capital Building and cast a vote that affects every damn one of us. You would think that these people would be the best that America has to offer. People that are smart, intelligent, and deeply concerned about the american PEOPLE and their lives before anything else.

America lost with that election. I do care about that. Anybody that pulled a lever or donated a dollar to support a person who HAS ALREADY betrayed the trust of the voters should be sent to prison for treason.
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You voted a loser in and look at what's happening.
Look what IS happening:

Stock market is at an all time high, unemployment is the lowest it's been in years, millions more americans are insured than previously were, our deficits coming down, bin-laden is dead, and most of our troops are home.

It's horrible, isn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jesup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Oct 18 joey88 91
Jesup man accused of robbing, murdering woman a... Oct 2 pjot 1
Jesup man again found guilty of murdering mothe... Oct 2 pjot 1
local business Sep 27 a jesup customer 1
Larry Jenkins getting a retrial? Sep 24 Total Recall 1
arrested in ludowici Sep '14 Anonymous 4
Muslim Compound near Odum? (May '07) Sep '14 Redneck 67
Jesup Dating
Find my Match

Jesup Jobs