Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#8192 Apr 29, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>That some funny sh*t. Uh-oh Syn and Ag. I believe you've met your match.
Instead of standing on the sidelines, OMTE, why not jump in?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#8193 Apr 29, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, the grown ups didn't take over. The election was handed to Obama AND he has done NOTHING except make the debt worse. NOTHING. Well, there ARE more people on the government dole now. He can take credit for THAT.
See a trend?

http://reflectionsofarationalrepublican.files...

Oh, did you forget about that little economic crisis in 2008? Or the income disparity gap created by Republican Policies?

http://www2.ucsc.edu/whorulesamerica/power/im...
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#8194 Apr 29, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, the grown ups didn't take over. The election was handed to Obama AND he has done NOTHING except make the debt worse. NOTHING. Well, there ARE more people on the government dole now. He can take credit for THAT.
Bush gave to all the rich and the muslims. Obama's giving to the poor. I like Obama. Oh yeah one of the policies he changed was to actually go after our enemies and kill them. Which was successful.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#8195 Apr 29, 2013
Sorry - last one was the wrong chart. Sweden has nothing to do with anything. Here's what I meant to show:

http://i.cfr.org/content/publications/IncomeD...
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#8196 Apr 29, 2013
I do believe the election was handed to Obama though. The first time.

Location hidden

#8197 Apr 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
See a trend?
http://reflectionsofarationalrepublican.files...
Oh, did you forget about that little economic crisis in 2008? Or the income disparity gap created by Republican Policies?
http://www2.ucsc.edu/whorulesamerica/power/im...
How about specific policies? Anything come to mind?

Any comments about this in regard to Obamacare?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Location hidden

#8198 Apr 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course that's true. That why the "peer-reviewed" criteria (in it's proper manifestation, not merely by paid collaborators)is an integral and essential part of the scientific process.
They have a dog in the hunt. They not only have a POLITICAL AGENDA, but they want to protect their jobs. If they don't come up with something....no job. My point made.

Location hidden

#8199 Apr 29, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Bush gave to all the rich and the muslims. Obama's giving to the poor. I like Obama. Oh yeah one of the policies he changed was to actually go after our enemies and kill them. Which was successful.
Ummm....ooookay.

Your last sentence is stupid. Go back to the sidelines.

Location hidden

#8200 Apr 29, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Bush gave to all the rich and the muslims. Obama's giving to the poor. I like Obama. Oh yeah one of the policies he changed was to actually go after our enemies and kill them. Which was successful.
Actually, this whole post is stupid.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#8201 Apr 29, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
How about specific policies? Anything come to mind?
Any comments about this in regard to Obamacare?
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
You are SUCH a topic changer. ObamaCare now? If you start to get shown up on something you just keep throwing stuff against the wall and hope it sticks. We've done pages and pages on PPACA before, I'm sure we'll do it again. But I'm not doing it tonight.

Go have a glass of wine and be glad Obama came along to save you from Republican policies when he did.

http://www.google.com/imgres...
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#8202 Apr 29, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm....ooookay.
Your last sentence is stupid. Go back to the sidelines.
I thought Bin Laden was found and killed under Obama; or did I imagine that. Dummy.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#8203 Apr 29, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, this whole post is stupid.
You're the one that has kept it going. Just shutup.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#8204 Apr 29, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
They have a dog in the hunt. They not only have a POLITICAL AGENDA, but they want to protect their jobs. If they don't come up with something....no job. My point made.
No! You're point ISN'T made. The point flew right over your head.

Don't make me post links to something this basic - look up scientific method and peer-review.

Location hidden

#8205 Apr 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Sorry - last one was the wrong chart. Sweden has nothing to do with anything. Here's what I meant to show:
http://i.cfr.org/content/publications/IncomeD...
So, we don't already know this? Is this new? How has Obama fixed this? lol He hasn't. He has big business behind him, too. You just don't get that, do you? Your limited Obamabot brain doesn't even want to believe that corporations have Obama in their pockets, too. Obama has SAID a lot, but what has he actually DONE to level the playing field? Nothing. Corporations have been reaping record profits from the stock market lately. Don't know what happened today. Haven't heard. I thought Obama was going to fix Wall Street. What happened?
How about big bonuses to CEO's? Thought that was coming to a big 'ole halt during Obama's regime.
Tell me. Why isn't your chart showing more equality? One would think after almost 5 years, that line would be practically straight across the middle. What happened?

Location hidden

#8206 Apr 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You are SUCH a topic changer. ObamaCare now? If you start to get shown up on something you just keep throwing stuff against the wall and hope it sticks. We've done pages and pages on PPACA before, I'm sure we'll do it again. But I'm not doing it tonight.
Go have a glass of wine and be glad Obama came along to save you from Republican policies when he did.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
What did I change. I have just posted something to you in regard to your chart. I was reading some news and came up on that article. That's all. What else could be said about Climate Change???
I responded to your chart. What's the problem? If Obama is saving us, I hope he stops soon. Our country can't take much more of his kind of saving. He is going to "save" us until there is nothing left.

Location hidden

#8207 Apr 29, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I thought Bin Laden was found and killed under Obama; or did I imagine that. Dummy.
Obama didn't kill Bin Laden. It was on his watch, so he gets credit. You said, "enemies". Who else?
I guess you think Obama would have found him in five mintues. Right? Too funny.

How has Obama given to the poor? How has he taken from the rich? Now, we're not talking about what Obama 'SAID" he would do. I am asking about what he has SPECIFICALLY DONE.

Location hidden

#8208 Apr 29, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one that has kept it going. Just shutup.
What have I kept going? I haven't even posted much tonight. You have me confused with someone else. YOU shutup.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8209 Apr 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
So you found 1 human scientist that faked his data in a completely unrelated field to what we are talking about.
What possible conclusions can we draw from that 1 instance?
1. All science is a fraud.
2. All science isn't a fraud, just science I don't like.
3. Some humans are dishonest.
I think logic says we're going to have go with option 3.
Your hyperbole gets so very tiresome.

Location hidden

#8210 Apr 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make me post links to something this basic - look up scientific method and peer-review.
Look. There are two schools of thought about climate change. Each side supports itself VERY WELL. That is what I meant about it being a waste of time. There are scientists who support it. There are scientist who don't. It all amounts to whom you wish to believe. Just like everything else. Look, chickenbutt. You and I both have read links, sources and all matter of data in regards to all matter of subjects. I think you are as crazy as a sh*thouse rat and you think the same about me. I can refute evey single thing you post and I'm sure you can do the same. It is a complete waste of time. I don't even WANT to try to change your mind. I had rather you just find out I'm right.:)
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#8211 Apr 29, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
They care nothing for common sense, scientific method, or peer review. The only thing they seem to be worried about is the national debt or economic growth. It has to stop growing one day. The world can only handle so much. That's just common sense. How can you cut the national debt while the population grows? Children being born to parents that can't afford them and need help raising them. Who decides when cuts are being made who lives or dies? It is that serious. It's not a lie made up by anyone to scare anybody. Like these aristocrats try to get everybody to believe. That Obama and respected SCIENTISTS just make this sh*t up. Get a f*cking clue. GN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jesup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HIgh-profile murder cases on trial in 2009 (Feb '09) Thu Becky 3
Savanna curtis security at walmart Dec 11 Justice 1
Looking for male CKC German Shepherd to breed w... Dec 10 redheadredneck1990 1
Buy Georgia White Dirt (Jan '13) Dec 6 Dirt lady 8
Anyone want a free dog? (Jan '12) Dec 1 slim 5
Halloween! Nov '14 Iceman1 2
Muslim Compound near Odum? (May '07) Nov '14 flygril 68
Jesup Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web