Comments
7,341 - 7,360 of 52,284 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7828
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Work on the reading comprehension, please. Didn't say you COULDN'T post a lengthy piece reflecting SOMEONE ELSE'S opinion in place of a reasoned response, just said most of us aren't interested in reading it. That's not a discussion, it's intellectual laziness.
Nope, it's called various things depending on what's being offered: a point of view for discussion or to support a position, or why reinvent the wheel when someone else's rolls just as well, just be sure and show the label. If you don't like what's being posted, pass it by.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7829
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>

Care to tackle how one verse in Leviticus can be trotted out as an authoritative justification while the remainder of the Book is ignored as just so quaint.
I dont post about Bible verse unless I consider the one I'm posting to is a Christian. For some reason I consider you are not.


Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7830
Apr 26, 2013
 
Oh my wrote:
Congress aims to save people they know from sequester fallout
by Jed Lewison
FRI APR 26, 2013 AT 07:30 AM PDT
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/04/26/1204...
The forced austerity of the budget sequester has been with us since March 1 and it's having a real impact on people's lives, whether you're in a family that depends on Head Start, a cancer patient who needs access to treatment near where you live, a senior who depends on Meals on Wheels, or a public servant who suddenly faces a smaller paycheck thanks to budgetary furloughs.


Dailykos. Ha-ha-ha.

They left this one out.....

Speaking on the House floor yesterday, Representative Hank Johnson (D., Ga.) stood up for some of the most important victims of congressional gridlock: children’s birthday parties and comedians trying to make their voices high-pitched.

Discussing a bill to continue the federal government’s sales from the National Helium Reserve, Johnson intoned,“Imagine, Mr. Speaker, a world without balloons.”

The same bozo that said..

During a 2010 committee hearing regarding the U.S. military’s presence in Guam, Johnson voiced his concerns about the island “become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize.”


Yep, I would say those democraps have their priorities kind of messed up.
Like the libtards in this thread.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7831
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bigdave1 wrote:
I have come to the opinion that Lenin was much smarter than I ever gave him credit for being. He called you socialists "useful idiots". I didn't just make that up to call you names. It is a fact that the Communist killed all the useful idiots once they took over control of the socialist government. They no longer had any use for useful idiots and actually looked down on them. They felt that the socialist's could not be trusted.
Yes, that is what Lenin thought of socialists. You are just stupid tools to help him accomplish his goals of Communism.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
https://www.sites.google.com/site/paulroeblin...

Good post. The second link is very informative and reinforces your term "useful idiots."
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7832
Apr 26, 2013
 
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
I dont post about Bible verse unless I consider the one I'm posting to is a Christian. For some reason I consider you are not.
Of course not, it is difficult to maintain the illusion of piety while cherry-picking from the Bible. Course whether or not I'm a Christian is not your place to decide, but it sure makes you feel good to try.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7833
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Zod! What a pile of horse-crap. Even you don't believe it.
So point out specifically what isn't accurate and refute it, otherwise it is clear you are just full of the aforementioned horse manure.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7834
Apr 26, 2013
 
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it's called various things depending on what's being offered: a point of view for discussion or to support a position, or why reinvent the wheel when someone else's rolls just as well, just be sure and show the label. If you don't like what's being posted, pass it by.
Gee, must have struck a nerve.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7835
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>You have perfected the use of the strawman, congratulations.

Never declared the US Constitution is irrelevant, but have stated that it has evolved to meet the demands of a changing world. Hey, looks like the same thing could be said about the Bible, what with one set of cultural mores in the Old Testament, and another in the New.

Care to tackle how one verse in Leviticus can be trotted out as an authoritative justification while the remainder of the Book is ignored as just so quaint.
Why, that's easy.

The Right Wing Wacko version of the Bible has no New Testament, and only the odd numbered verses in the Old Testament. It is it even numbered ?

Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7836
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhh, IO's alter ego. Can you tell us how you can ignore that one verse? Personally, I'm not ignoring any of the scripture. I am simply pointing out that Leviticus 22:18 can't be ignored either. You liberals just never get tired of yourselves and your spin. Too funny.
No problem at all.

I pay attention to what Christ,(hence Christian Theology) has to say.

I ignore all the silliness in the Old Testament.

I don't need permission to have slaves, be told how to avoid disease by avoiding rotting animals, what kind of burnt sacrifice to make that has a pleasing odor to the Lord, or how to hate gays, women who wear blue jeans, or that I have to marry my brothers widow, or rape and pillage a neighboring village.

You see, grown ups can make these decisions all by themselves.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7837
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Zod! What a pile of horse-crap. Even you don't believe it.
Well, I suppose this response of yours is better than your usual: "It's all fallacy. This has been documented and proven time and time again." What a hoot!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7838
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess 322 million is better than the 4 Billion that the GOP wants to raid from it.
lol Good try, but no cigar.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7839
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
The communists are coming! The communists are coming! They're going to RAPE PILLAGE AND BURN! Be afraid!
Oh... ER.... sorry.
It appears that the country has already been raped pillaged and burned after 8 years of leaving the White House in GOP hands.
Nothing to worry about here folks. Move along.
Says the grasshopper as he plays his fiddle.

(Psssst.....our country is STILL being raped, pillaged and burned. You are just too left wing Obama drunk to admit it.)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7840
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Your perspective is governed by where you stand in right field. Besides, the internet is international, it's all part of the conspiracy.
The only conspiracy afoot is YOUR determination to bore everyone death with your laborious posts. Your alter ego, IO, is much worse, however.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7841
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bigdave1 wrote:
I have come to the opinion that Lenin was much smarter than I ever gave him credit for being. He called you socialists "useful idiots". I didn't just make that up to call you names. It is a fact that the Communist killed all the useful idiots once they took over control of the socialist government. They no longer had any use for useful idiots and actually looked down on them. They felt that the socialist's could not be trusted.
Yes, that is what Lenin thought of socialists. You are just stupid tools to help him accomplish his goals of Communism.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

https://www.sites.google.com/site/paulroeblin...
Knock it off.

Stop calling Bored a socialist.

Just like you he is part of a modern industrialized society that has many socialist aspects of a basically capitalist economic system.

Just like you and me he enjoys Socialist Security, Socialist Medicare, Socialist Medicare Part D, FDIC, VA, SEC, OTS, government insured pensions, IRAs, 401Ks, SEPs, Public Schools, Hospitals, Roads, Airports, and thousands of other benefits.

I, for one, won't stand by and let you call him a socialist commie.
That's my job.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7842
Apr 26, 2013
 
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it's called various things depending on what's being offered: a point of view for discussion or to support a position, or why reinvent the wheel when someone else's rolls just as well, just be sure and show the label. If you don't like what's being posted, pass it by.
Don't you think you could summarize, even if it IS someone else's point of view? Go ahead. Reinvent the wheel. We won't be mad at 'cha. Actually, we'll appreciate it.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7843
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aggie23 wrote:
Just scanned through the last few pages - my, my people have been busy little posters lately. Unfortunately, the same patterns repeat themselves.

Conservatives support their positions with facts and information and the Liberals come back with foolishness.
1. Jesus was a Liberal - typical leftist nonsense - Jesus was all about our PERSONAL responsibility to care for the needy. And every study shows that Reps/Cons donate far more in both time and money to charity. The Left shows their "charity" by wanting to raise taxes on other people to pay for programs that do not help better peoples' lives - they only enslave those people to dependency, while destroying marriage and families as a side effect. There is no virtue in making someone ELSE "contribute".
And Jesus said "suffer the little children to come unto me" - not "abort them for your own selfish convenience".

2. Republicans are fascists. Once again displaying a complete ignorance of the definition of the word. Let's see, who is it that advocates a controlling central government with severe economic and social regimentation and forceful suppression of opposition.
Examples: nationalizing healthcare, attempting to regulate the coal industry out of business, establishing "carbon emission" standards on industry that do not make the air cleaner one iota, but that do raise the cost of implementing such standards to the point that some industries close because it isn't worthwhile while others have to pass along higher costs to the public in order to stay in business, some ivory tower bureaucrat establishing car emission standards with no knowledge of the workings of how a car engine performs, but that do succeed in raising the price for the consumer, and on and on.

Suppression: Republican/conservative: "I do not believe in your policies and consider them harmful to our country and its citizens."
Typical Leftist response: "You are a bigot, you hate children, you hate minorities, you are greedy, you don't care about soldiers." No discussion on how the policies differ and how reasonable people can disagree - just an attempt to shut down the argument by screaming "HATER, HATER"

3. Reps/Cons never respond to "our facts" - actually you've been responded to so many times it's stunning, but you continue to ignore the TRUE facts anyway.

By the way, this is an OPINION forum, most on here are not interested in reading posts that are nothing but "cut and paste" jobs. If you have a quotation or two that support your position - fine, but a long winded, paragraphs long posting of SOMEONE ELSE'S opinion just indicates to me you can't support your position on your own - BORING. Read your supporting data, condense it down and post it - if you're capable of it.
Please stop the silliness.

Jesus was a card carrying ACLU loving liberal as his own words prove.

Please tell us a few of Jesus' words that prove the contrary.

I'll help you out - the Jesus we are referring to is was born in a manger and was crucified on a cross. It's not the guy who spreads mulch around your bushes.

Obviously you were confused and could use the guidance. Glad to help.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7844
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Dailykos. Ha-ha-ha.
They left this one out.....
Speaking on the House floor yesterday, Representative Hank Johnson (D., Ga.) stood up for some of the most important victims of congressional gridlock: children’s birthday parties and comedians trying to make their voices high-pitched.
Discussing a bill to continue the federal government’s sales from the National Helium Reserve, Johnson intoned,“Imagine, Mr. Speaker, a world without balloons.”
The same bozo that said..
During a 2010 committee hearing regarding the U.S. military’s presence in Guam, Johnson voiced his concerns about the island “become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize.”
Yep, I would say those democraps have their priorities kind of messed up.
Like the libtards in this thread.
lol Chickenbutt will post that he has some "condition" that makes him say stupid stuff. Can you believe that? The liberals defend pure stupidity THEN they get enraged about and make fun of Palin's comment.
The PRESIDENT stated that we have 57 states and the libs fell over themselves making excuses. Can you imagine if a conservative had made such a statement? The libs would have formed lynch mobs.
OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7845
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, it is difficult to maintain the illusion of piety while cherry-picking from the Bible. Course whether or not I'm a Christian is not your place to decide, but it sure makes you feel good to try.
Pick and choose......kind of like YOU???? rotfl

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7846
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
So point out specifically what isn't accurate and refute it, otherwise it is clear you are just full of the aforementioned horse manure.
If he even replies, he'll say, "It has have been documented and proven time and time again". That is his canned response when he doesn't have anything.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7847
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I suppose this response of yours is better than your usual: "It's all fallacy. This has been documented and proven time and time again." What a hoot!
Synergy,
Synergy,
Synergy,

Please, you only embarrass yourself more and more.

Christ ... Hence Christian Theology is not about the hatred, anger, and fear you Right Wingers feel and spread to others.

Jesus was about peace, tolerance and justice. He loved prostitutes, beggars, lepers, the poor, the sick, and the children.

You know, the 47% Romney told us to hold in contempt.

Now, you've been called out, your arguments crushed, your claim of Biblical support for discrimination and hatred exposed as a silly verse among other silly verses.

Just admit it and regain at least some tattered remnants of self-esteem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jesup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslim Compound near Odum? (May '07) Aug 13 FYI 65
New to Area Jul 27 Yeller Jacket 4
Lonnie's Auto Repair Jul 27 Yeller Jacket 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul '14 what 2,045
Ludowici Politics (Dec '11) Jul '14 Long County TRUTH 27
Ludowici reinstates police chief Jun '14 oh okay 2
Bobby England (Feb '13) May '14 abc 4

Search the Jesup Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Jesup Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jesup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jesup News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jesup
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••