I DID read your last sentence. I don't even have to try. You prove everything the conservatives say, every day. You are simply brainwashed and being make a fool of. Your secret is safe with us.<quoted text>
Too funny, too funny.
Let's review the facts that were presented and see if any of them were refuted in your post...
- in the current fiscal year, the IRS plans to devote 18 percent less effort to auditing companies with more than $10 million in assets than it did just two years ago.
- The agency has seen a $1 billion budget cut in the past year
- this comes before the effect of the sequester, which will slash $600 million from its budget this year.
- The IRS also projects that the amount of time available for specialized agents to conduct these audits will drop 14 percent as well, thanks to staffing cuts.
- the amount of staff time devoted to auditing the average Joe has gone up 62 percent since 2011
- it's fallen nearly 30 percent for corporations
- The IRS's workforce today is 23 percent smaller than it was in 1992
- even though the number of returns filed has gone up 27 percent over the same period
- the agency is down 10,000 employees compared to what it had during the 2010 tax season
No where in your post do I see anything resembling references to refute the facts that were published. Instead I see an attack on the messenger who is simply reporting on material provided by others ( http://trac.syr.edu/aboutTRACgeneral.html ). Naturally, your attack on the publication is entirely misguided, which is becoming par for the course.
You really must try harder.
You get your "facts" from Motherjones. lol