Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Jesup Forum

Comments (Page 320)

Showing posts 6,381 - 6,400 of47,848
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LogicalChickn

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

If those easy questions are just too hard for you, you can always take the easy questions. No extra points for that though. Here they are:

1. Did spending go up doing the Bush Years? Yes or No?

2. Did unemployment rise during the Bush Years? Yes or No?

3. Did the economy collapse during the Bush Years? Yes or No?

4. How did Romney intend to reduce the deficit while cutting the wealthiest peoples taxes while at the same time adding 2 Trillion to Defense Spending? How does this math work?

5. How ...., specifically,......does the CURRENT Republican plan (that you obviously support) intend to reduce the deficit and improve the economy? Do you even know what that actual plan is? I bet you don't.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

LogicalChickn wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying something? I don't hear anything. Certainly no suggestions, no facts. You're just mumbling and moving your lips and spewing useless little driblets of hate like Fox News and Rush taught you to do. Nothing of substance came out of your mouth. You're just wasting everyone's time.
<quoted text>
I just hear some blame. No workable suggestions, no actual facts. Just mouthing stuff again. I think I heard a bit of deflection.
<quoted text>
Well this is a workable plan you're putting forth, isn't it? NOT! No plan at all.
Again - Cutting tax loopholes on the wealthy, cutting corporate welfare, cutting defense, and applying the savings directly to the deficit is something that would actually make the deficit go down, unlike your non-stop blame and mumblings.
Republicans want the deficit to go down. Let's do something about it. Let's do those items? What's the objection? Don't you WANT to see the deficit go down?
Bored - how about you take a stab at answering those questions I asked about how the deficit got the way it is? The answers are in the CBO and OBM documents. Easily found. Just give us the straight answers about how the deficit got to be the way it is based on the official numbers. Care to take a try at it?
You won't like the answers.
Like your post don't lay blame?
What a dufus.

You want to know about about the deficits, look it up. I already know. And ain't no way in hell it is 90% Bush, and 10% Obama like Obama said it was.
But I know you believe him, heck you would believe him if he said it was bush's fault 100%.

LogicalChickn

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Since it's so easy, you do it.
Let us know when you accomplish something.
No. You're missing the point.

YOU do it. You're complaining about the deficit. Show us that you understand the official numbers and how they got there.

Personally, I think you're afraid to look at the data before the Republican spin-meisters get a hold of it. I think you're afraid to analyze that data on your own without Fox telling you what to think. But you can easily prove me wrong. I hope you do.
LogicalChickn

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your post don't lay blame?
What a dufus.
You want to know about about the deficits, look it up. I already know. And ain't no way in hell it is 90% Bush, and 10% Obama like Obama said it was.
But I know you believe him, heck you would believe him if he said it was bush's fault 100%.
Still not showing that you know anything at all. You're really starting to look like a bunch of hot air.

Show us you can do something besides spew out hot air and repeat what the right-wing media have told you.
LogicalChickn

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
heck you would believe him if he said it was bush's fault 100%.
It doesn't matter what I BELIEVE or what President of the United States of America Barack Obama SAYS in this particular instance.

Believes and Says have nothing to do with it. We're talking facts. They can be looked up and they are what they are.

Why don't you look them up and we can save all this BS talk that you're doing? You don't KNOW like you say you do. And you know it.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

LogicalChickn wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You're missing the point.
YOU do it. You're complaining about the deficit. Show us that you understand the official numbers and how they got there.
Personally, I think you're afraid to look at the data before the Republican spin-meisters get a hold of it. I think you're afraid to analyze that data on your own without Fox telling you what to think. But you can easily prove me wrong. I hope you do.
2013 is the only year where Obama has projected a deficit below a Trillion dollars where as Bush had only one year with a deficit of over 1 trillion.

President Barack Obama: First Term =$5.073 trillion deficit.

FY 2013 -$901 billion.
FY 2012 -$1.327 trillion.
FY 2011 -$1.299 trillion.
FY 2010 -$1.546 ($1.293 trillion plus $253 billion from the Obama Stimulus Act that was attached to the FY 2009 budget).

President George W. Bush: First Term =$1.267 trillion. Second Term =$2.027 trillion. Total =$3.294.

FY 2009 -$1.16 trillion.($1.416 trillion minus $253 billion from Obama's Stimulus Act)
FY 2008 -$458 billion.
FY 2007 -$161 billion.
FY 2006 -$248 billion.
FY 2005 -$318 billion.
FY 2004 -$413 billion.
FY 2003 -$378 billion.
FY 2002 -$158 billion.
LogicalChickn

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Why are Republicans so damn afraid of actually acknowledging a real fact?
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

LogicalChickn wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not showing that you know anything at all. You're really starting to look like a bunch of hot air.
Show us you can do something besides spew out hot air and repeat what the right-wing media have told you.
And now you show the real azzhole you are.
Just another clucking chicken.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Folks...here you have Darrell and his other brother, Darrell. rotfl
That wasn't nice. Do you really want to provoke me?
domino

Ellenwood, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

LogicalChickn wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter what I BELIEVE or what President of the United States of America Barack Obama SAYS in this particular instance.
Believes and Says have nothing to do with it. We're talking facts. They can be looked up and they are what they are.
Why don't you look them up and we can save all this BS talk that you're doing? You don't KNOW like you say you do. And you know it.
No one here has seen any proof positive from you either. Just a lot of left wing propaganda. All you have is what your master(Nobama) tells you. You have no facts to back up anything. Just because msn, cnn or all your other left wing media says it, that doesn't make it true.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>
Heavy drug use will do that ya.
Please do not use my handle. I don't like it and I will find you.
FactChickn

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
2013 is the only year where Obama has projected a deficit below a Trillion dollars where as Bush had only one year with a deficit of over 1 trillion.
President Barack Obama: First Term =$5.073 trillion deficit.
FY 2013 -$901 billion.
FY 2012 -$1.327 trillion.
FY 2011 -$1.299 trillion.
FY 2010 -$1.546 ($1.293 trillion plus $253 billion from the Obama Stimulus Act that was attached to the FY 2009 budget).
President George W. Bush: First Term =$1.267 trillion. Second Term =$2.027 trillion. Total =$3.294.
FY 2009 -$1.16 trillion.($1.416 trillion minus $253 billion from Obama's Stimulus Act)
FY 2008 -$458 billion.
FY 2007 -$161 billion.
FY 2006 -$248 billion.
FY 2005 -$318 billion.
FY 2004 -$413 billion.
FY 2003 -$378 billion.
FY 2002 -$158 billion.
You're showing how much the deficit grew during each quarter.

That's NOT what I asked. Not even anything close to it.

I asked WHAT made the deficit grow, and by how much for each cause.

You know that's what I asked. You're avoiding the truth.

I'm not trying to be an a-hole. I'm trying to establish and get some acknowledgement of some real facts that are very useful if we're going to discuss anything at all.

Otherwise all this "Libtards Suck" "Obama Sucks" "Giving all my money away" comments I keep hearing here are the intellectual equivalent of saying: "Nanny-nanny-Boo-Boo you doo-doo-head". It's an exercise in immaturity and pointlessness.

So how about we go to the official government accounting agencies and seeing why the deficit has gotten to it's current state.?

Care to do that? Or do you just like calling people "Doo-Doo Head"?
FactChickn

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
And now you show the real azzhole you are.
Just another clucking chicken.
Sorry. I see you already answered my question.

You DO prefer calling people names over actually knowing anything.

What a waste of time. Why do you bother?
FactChickn

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

domino wrote:
<quoted text>
No one here has seen any proof positive from you either. Just a lot of left wing propaganda. All you have is what your master(Nobama) tells you. You have no facts to back up anything. Just because msn, cnn or all your other left wing media says it, that doesn't make it true.
Ah turn it around - avoid the questions - put some accusations my way rather than actually answer the question.

How utterly pointless.

Would you care to answer ANY of the questions I asked? What's the point of talking here if NO FACT AT ALL will ever be agreed on? Do you get what I'm saying?

Let's establish what is true, just some very basic things, rather than continuing with our regularly scheduled programming of name calling and deflection.

Wouldn't a change of pace be nice? Maybe you would care to help establish the most simple and basic truths. Want to take a stab at it? Here you go:

1. Did spending go up doing the Bush Years? Yes or No?

2. Did unemployment rise during the Bush Years? Yes or No?

3. Did the economy collapse during the Bush Years? Yes or No?

4. How did Romney intend to reduce the deficit while cutting the wealthiest peoples taxes while at the same time adding 2 Trillion to Defense Spending? How does this math work?

5. How ...., specifically,......does the CURRENT Republican plan intend to reduce the deficit and improve the economy?

Those questions are NOT trick questions, or complex. They're about as basic as we can get if we're going to talk national politics at a level above 1st-graders.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

FactChickn wrote:
<quoted text>
You're showing how much the deficit grew during each quarter.
That's NOT what I asked. Not even anything close to it.
I asked WHAT made the deficit grow, and by how much for each cause.
You know that's what I asked. You're avoiding the truth.
I'm not trying to be an a-hole. I'm trying to establish and get some acknowledgement of some real facts that are very useful if we're going to discuss anything at all.
Otherwise all this "Libtards Suck" "Obama Sucks" "Giving all my money away" comments I keep hearing here are the intellectual equivalent of saying: "Nanny-nanny-Boo-Boo you doo-doo-head". It's an exercise in immaturity and pointlessness.
So how about we go to the official government accounting agencies and seeing why the deficit has gotten to it's current state.?
Care to do that? Or do you just like calling people "Doo-Doo Head"?
Well frankly Chickens**t, you are one dumb poster that can't tell a quarter from a year. Nor a quarter from a dollar.
You want answers to "why" there is a deficit, look it up yourself. Google is a friend of everyone except you it seems.

Your posts are an exercise in futility and uselessness for one who can spell correctly but yet remain clueless with deficits, what makes a deficit, and who makes that deficit.

Obama has many supporters like you, clueless and too lazy to do their own education.

Say, you might want to check out that chicken feed you are eating, sound like Obama nuts to me.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

FactChickn wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you bother?
you are right, why do I bother with you.
Thanks, I will let you go on in your own little world.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Obama sucks and so do Chickens.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

LogicalChickn wrote:
Why are Republicans so damn afraid of actually acknowledging a real fact?
When you state an actual fact, maybe one of us might.
FactChickn

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Well frankly Chickens**t, you are one dumb poster that can't tell a quarter from a year. Nor a quarter from a dollar.
You want answers to "why" there is a deficit, look it up yourself. Google is a friend of everyone except you it seems.
Your posts are an exercise in futility and uselessness for one who can spell correctly but yet remain clueless with deficits, what makes a deficit, and who makes that deficit.
Obama has many supporters like you, clueless and too lazy to do their own education.
Say, you might want to check out that chicken feed you are eating, sound like Obama nuts to me.
Avoiding the truth. You REFUSE to acknowlege any facts at all while doing nothing but complaining and criticizing.

You're comfortable having the propaganda wash over you. It's too bad.

Maybe some other day we can have a real conversation once we can agree on some base facts.

But today:

Not ONE of you will admit that the United States of America's economy collapsed during Former Republican George w. Bush's administration after 8 years of Republican policy. According to Republicans that never happened.

Not ONE of you will admit that the Unemployment Rate was in an out of control spin in the United States of Americaduring Former Republican President George w. Bush's administration after 8 years of Republican policy. According to Republicans that never happened.

Not ONE of you will admit that the United States of America's deficit went up dramatically Former Republican George w. Bush's administration after 8 years of Republican policy. According to Republicans that never happened.

Not ONE of you will even ATTEMPT to look at which policies and events created the deficit.

It's simply pathetic.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

President Obama contributed the most to the debt, with cumulative deficits totaling $5.073 trillion in just four years. Obama's budgets included the economic stimulus package, which added $787 billion by cutting taxes, extending unemployment benefits, and funding job-creating public works projects. The Obama tax cuts added $858 billion to the debt over two years. Obama's budget included increased defense spending to around $800 billion a year. Federal income was down, thanks to lower tax receipts from the 2008 financial crisis.

Both Presidents Bush and Obama had to contend with higher mandatory mandatory spending for Social Security and Medicare. Obama also sponsored the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, which was designed to reduce the debt by $143 billion over 10 years. However, these savings don't show up until the later years. But now the cost of the Affordable Act has doubled in cost, wiping out any savings projected in later years.

Yep, Obama and his economists are ruining this country.

As for how Bush created his deficit, I'll let the libtards deal with that. I expect they will come up with some screwball reason. But I will give a couple of hints, 9-11 and Katrina.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,381 - 6,400 of47,848
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jesup Discussions

Search the Jesup Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Fri Mason II 2,039
Ludowici reinstates police chief Jun 19 oh okay 2
New to Area Jun 15 weavinggoddess 3
Bobby England (Feb '13) May '14 abc 4
Ludowici officer faces 5 charges (Jan '12) May '14 Kaci Govero 25
Muslim Compound near Odum? (May '07) May '14 downsouth 63
looking for Apr '14 sharon 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jesup Jobs

•••