Comments
6,261 - 6,280 of 52,386 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Chicknbutt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6737
Apr 11, 2013
 
You're insane. We've done this before.

:)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6738
Apr 11, 2013
 
Chicknbutt wrote:
You're insane. We've done this before.
:)
No we haven't, but I ain't mad at 'cha.:)
Scott

Macedonia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6739
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, you have NOT answered what Obama has done for the middle class. Don't even try that "weeks ago" stuff. THAT'S too easy.
If you decide to actually answer that, make sure you reference a NONPARTISAN site.
Try not to be so hard on Mr. Chickenbutt. It seems, he has acquired his very liberal views honestly. He has several relatives in very high places. Since I don't wish to embarrass him, I will mention only a few of his relatives:

Harry ChickenButt Reid.
Nancy Chickenbutt Pelosi
Barack Chickenbutt Obama
Michael Chickenbutt Moore
Hillary Chickenbutt Clinton
Hugo Chickenbutt Chavez (rest his soul)

As you can see, it would be very difficult for Mr. chickenbutt to have any knowledge whatsoever relative to Republicans. He is only able to repeat the Democratic party line verbatim. But, it's not his fault.
Glorya

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6740
Apr 11, 2013
 
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/norma...

More propaganda from ... Huffpost!
Glorya

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6741
Apr 11, 2013
 
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/28/pr...

Saved, the best for last.
He's actually embarassed for himself.
I'm embarassed for the USA.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6742
Apr 11, 2013
 
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Try not to be so hard on Mr. Chickenbutt. It seems, he has acquired his very liberal views honestly. He has several relatives in very high places. Since I don't wish to embarrass him, I will mention only a few of his relatives:
Harry ChickenButt Reid.
Nancy Chickenbutt Pelosi
Barack Chickenbutt Obama
Michael Chickenbutt Moore
Hillary Chickenbutt Clinton
Hugo Chickenbutt Chavez (rest his soul)
As you can see, it would be very difficult for Mr. chickenbutt to have any knowledge whatsoever relative to Republicans. He is only able to repeat the Democratic party line verbatim. But, it's not his fault.
I had forgotten about that hypocrite, Micheal Moore. Thanks for the reminder. ; )
American

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6743
Apr 11, 2013
 
I sure the no balls isiakson is happy he didn't have the guts to vote conservative on guns he had to go with numb nuts Obama I guess cause the idiot feed him a rotting cock sandwich.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6744
Apr 11, 2013
 
Glorya wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ mobileweb/norman-solomon/the-g rowing-campaign-to-r_b_3007189 .html
More propaganda from ... Huffpost!
SIGN ME UP! Awarding him that prize was a joke anyway.

Da*n, Glorya. You are on a WONDERFUL roll today!!!!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6745
Apr 11, 2013
 
Glorya wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/2013/01/28/president-obama-j okes-about-his-nobel-peace-pri ze-what-did-i-win-mine-for-aga in/
Saved, the best for last.
He's actually embarassed for himself.
I'm embarassed for the USA.
The whole thing was so UNDESERVED. I was hoping that Obama was decent enough to be embarrassed about receiving it.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6746
Apr 11, 2013
 
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
...make sure you reference a NONPARTISAN site.
Please provide the review methodology for determining which sites qualify as nonpartisan.

Please provide a list of APPROVED nonpartisan sites that can be used as acceptable references for future discussions.

Please provide the method for submitting new sites for consideration of approval.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6747
Apr 11, 2013
 
Synergy wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Remember: Obama has been in office almost FIVE YEARS and made a LOT of PROMISES TWICE.^^^^^
The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...

PolitiFact has compiled more than 500 promises that Barack Obama made during the 2008 and 2012 campaigns and is tracking their progress on our Obameter.

We rate their status as Not Yet Rated, In the Works or Stalled. Once we find action is completed, we rate them Promise Kept, Compromise or Promise Broken.

The report card at right provides an up-to-the-minute tally of all the promises.

The Obameter Scorecard

Promise Kept 242 (45%)
Compromise 130 (24%)
Promise Broken 119 (22%)
Stalled 2 (0%)
In the Works 23 (4%)
Not yet rated 16 (3%)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6748
Apr 11, 2013
 
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide the review methodology for determining which sites qualify as nonpartisan.
Please provide a list of APPROVED nonpartisan sites that can be used as acceptable references for future discussions.
Please provide the method for submitting new sites for consideration of approval.
lol You think you are making some kind of point. You're not. Think about it.

Since: Jul 12

Villa Rica, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6749
Apr 11, 2013
 
Glorya wrote:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/bennyj ohnson/things-democrats-would- have-freaked-out-about-if-bush -had-do?s=mobile
So true ...
You have outdone yourself. That has to be one of the all time best factual and hilarious things I have ever seen.
domino

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6750
Apr 11, 2013
 
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
SIGN ME UP! Awarding him that prize was a joke anyway.
Da*n, Glorya. You are on a WONDERFUL roll today!!!!!
I'm all signed up!
Glorya

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6751
Apr 11, 2013
 
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have outdone yourself. That has to be one of the all time best factual and hilarious things I have ever seen.
I'm glad you & Synergy enjoyed it.:))
Informed Opinion

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6752
Apr 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>lol You think you are making some kind of point. You're not. Think about it.
It is always amusing to read how life is on your planet.

Here on Earth:
- Bush's 1.4 Trillion Dollar annual deficit has been cut by $500 Billion dollars a year;
- Bush's family friend and business partner bin Laden had been killed;
- The Great Bush Recession has been reversed to the point the stock market is at an all-time high;
- The troops are coming home from Bush's idiotic wars.

Let us know how it is in the universe your planet is located. I'd work on that hypoxia problem - it's effects are obvious from here.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6753
Apr 11, 2013
 
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
It is always amusing to read how life is on your planet.
Here on Earth:
- Bush's 1.4 Trillion Dollar annual deficit has been cut by $500 Billion dollars a year;
- Bush's family friend and business partner bin Laden had been killed;
- The Great Bush Recession has been reversed to the point the stock market is at an all-time high;
- The troops are coming home from Bush's idiotic wars.
Let us know how it is in the universe your planet is located. I'd work on that hypoxia problem - it's effects are obvious from here.
I think it's even MORE amusing to read how life is on YOUR planet which isn't earth, btw.
Have you even BOTHERED to research WHY the stock market is ALMOST at an all time high? I didn't think so.
Obama has followed Bush's withdrawel EXCEPT he has left them over there longer. Soldiers are STILL dying and have been the entire time Obama has been in office. How do you explain that?
Do you even WANT to go there on the deficient? REALLY?????

You libs crack me up. You are ALWAYS right and those who don't AGREE are ALWAYS wrong. You, specifically, have made reference several times(when you don't bore us all to death) to other planets that those who don't agree with your left wing, freedom destroying agenda live. We live on Earth and particularly in the U.S.A. You, on the other hand, live in some mentally deranged place where everyone is EXACLY alike and no one has the incentive to move up. Everyone is told what to do, how to live and what they can have. You live in one of the "ist" places in your head. You ARE going to be foiled. You'll see.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6754
Apr 11, 2013
 
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...
PolitiFact has compiled more than 500 promises that Barack Obama made during the 2008 and 2012 campaigns and is tracking their progress on our Obameter.
We rate their status as Not Yet Rated, In the Works or Stalled. Once we find action is completed, we rate them Promise Kept, Compromise or Promise Broken.
The report card at right provides an up-to-the-minute tally of all the promises.
The Obameter Scorecard
Promise Kept 242 (45%)
Compromise 130 (24%)
Promise Broken 119 (22%)
Stalled 2 (0%)
In the Works 23 (4%)
Not yet rated 16 (3%)
This is VERY interesting. Wonder how many of the promises kept have actually impacted the problems our country is having. Why don't you research THAT? He might have promised to plant another rose in the rose garden....and did it. Get my drift??????
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6755
Apr 11, 2013
 
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol You think you are making some kind of point. You're not. Think about it.
Too Funny,
not making a point,
you called for nonpartisan references only.

Keep posting, keep posting, too funny.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6756
Apr 11, 2013
 
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...
PolitiFact has compiled more than 500 promises that Barack Obama made during the 2008 and 2012 campaigns and is tracking their progress on our Obameter.
We rate their status as Not Yet Rated, In the Works or Stalled. Once we find action is completed, we rate them Promise Kept, Compromise or Promise Broken.
The report card at right provides an up-to-the-minute tally of all the promises.
The Obameter Scorecard
Promise Kept 242 (45%)
Compromise 130 (24%)
Promise Broken 119 (22%)
Stalled 2 (0%)
In the Works 23 (4%)
Not yet rated 16 (3%)
****PolitiFact has been both praised and criticized by independent observers, conservatives, and liberals alike. Conservative bias and liberal bias have been alleged, and criticisms have been made of attempts to fact-check statements that cannot be truly "fact-checked".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jesup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslim Compound near Odum? (May '07) Aug 13 FYI 65
New to Area Jul 27 Yeller Jacket 4
Lonnie's Auto Repair Jul 27 Yeller Jacket 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul '14 what 2,045
Ludowici Politics (Dec '11) Jul '14 Long County TRUTH 27
Ludowici reinstates police chief Jun '14 oh okay 2
Bobby England (Feb '13) May '14 abc 4

Search the Jesup Forum:
•••
•••
Jesup Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jesup Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jesup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jesup News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jesup
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••