Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Jesup Forum

Comments (Page 248)

Showing posts 4,941 - 4,960 of39,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, do tell, your number one reason of what any Republican did that was so bad.
hey Gen.,this is jeb. not sure that I understand your post.hope this is not Gettysburg all over again.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>To Angie and all republican losers, We independents came we saw and we kicked romneys greedy little BUTT! Now hopefully he will tax and tax and tax you for defacatting bush on us for 8 years. Open your bank accounts and get ready to PAY UP.
What's the "we" $hit? You got a mouse in your pocket?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but if you remove "$---" from the quote ;) that was an expression my father used and I have never heard anyone else use it. Thanks for the reminder of my Daddy. Rabbit hole exited.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>how silly can they be,everyone knows that Ronald Reagan was the best prez in history;)
Reagan warned us that unless we were very careful this country would be one with a new flag flying over it. He knew then what was happening.
formerresident

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Reagan created the tinkle down theory, he would know
He was the best orator, of my lifetime, at least during his first term. Not sure he knew who he was in the second term, but he was a good enough actor that the public loved him anyway.
I do think that we need to be really careful or there will be another flag, and we the people are a big part of the problem, because we have too much apathy.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

formerresident wrote:
He was the best orator, of my lifetime, at least during his first term. Not sure he knew who he was in the second term, but he was a good enough actor that the public loved him anyway.
I do think that we need to be really careful or there will be another flag, and we the people are a big part of the problem, because we have too much apathy.
orator?there was a guy from Germany who was pretty good at that.does that mean he was a good leader.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but if you remove "$---" from the quote ;) that was an expression my father used and I have never heard anyone else use it. Thanks for the reminder of my Daddy. Rabbit hole exited.
LMBO.

I don't remember when I first heard it, but I've used it for a LONG time.

You're welcome!
domino

Forsyth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Speaking of irony, I just read on the news where Biden is on his 3rd vacation this year... at taxpayers expense. Obama has already been vacationing in Hawaii this year and went golfing in Florida with Tiger Woods while the sequester was looming, at taxpayers expense. That is 1 fine president, showing his interest in our country.
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, do tell, your number one reason of what any Republican did that was so bad.
Lincoln was a Republican. Lol. Had to point out the irony in the Confederate General backing a Republican.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>To Angie and all republican losers, We independents came we saw and we kicked romneys greedy little BUTT! Now hopefully he will tax and tax and tax you for defacatting bush on us for 8 years. Open your bank accounts and get ready to PAY UP.
You have nothing, so you stoop to childishness. You are going to pay up just as much as we. You are the most uninformed poster on Topix. You had better brace yourself. You simply have no idea what you are doing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>It must be pretty raw for you knowing a better president than romny WON! repubs don't like it? Blame on we independents who overpowered you and took CONTROL!
You have nothing. MANY links and facts have been posted and you have no reply; no defense. You keep posting, I won, you lost. lol Well, you've lost, too. You are just too uninformed to realize it. I'm curious. What makes you think you are immune to what is going to happen?(This should be good.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>bush went to the Cayman Islands to count his ill gotten gain. Laura was the most frigid, stale, emotionalest, presidential wife in my lifetime. But that's ok these two criminals are the reason all of we non-republicans voted republicans out! And probably Hillary Clinton will be the next president. NO MORE REPUBLICANS EVER!
You are hopeless. There is nothing else to say. You make it up as you go. You just don't have anything else. Your posts have gotten BEYOND ridiculous.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Columbus Native seems to think that everyone is going to pay but him. Astounding. Of course, if he is on all of the government handouts, perhaps he WILL be immune.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

formerresident wrote:
We have too many uninformed voters.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

domino wrote:
Speaking of irony, I just read on the news where Biden is on his 3rd vacation this year... at taxpayers expense. Obama has already been vacationing in Hawaii this year and went golfing in Florida with Tiger Woods while the sequester was looming, at taxpayers expense. That is 1 fine president, showing his interest in our country.
It seems Biden has been a good steward of taxpayers money since day one.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Biden-weeken...
make me sick

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Man in Plaid wrote:
In response to Make Me Sick,
Do Republican elites alone comprise the"they" that you describe? It seems that the identical charges that you levy against this group could also be made against the elite of the Democrat party. While this take suggests that working class Republicans are being and have been duped by their leaders into becoming economic pawns and cannon fodder, it does not address the modern serfdom that the Democrats have created by building an underclass whose sustenance depends upon entitlements and handouts. Structurally speaking, how are the two different?
Didn't read past the 1st paragraph of your post.
This belief that poor people on the public dole is this countries problems is a political tactic, nothing more. The numbers don't back that claim up at all. Our funding problems are and have always been social security and Medicare. The middle class is having fewer children because they just can't afford more, so the pool of money to pay for the baby boomers is just too small. If you believe Social Security is a savings program, itís not, it purely an insurance program. Itís really a Ponzi scheme with current workers funding the program.

As for the media not being believable, thatís nothing new. But it was taken to an entirely new level with Fox News Channel, backed and funded by the conservative wing of the Republican Party. MSNBC after a few years has tried to do the same, but they are not in the same league. People driving cars with bumper stickers saying ďdon't believe the main stream mediaĒ and then believe every twisted comment on FNC is what makes me sick. You can smell a FNC fanatic a mile away.
We ALL need to realize the current problems were created by my generation, baby boomers with lots of credit and little common sense. People playing the blame game and not even considering how we got in this situation and just how close the banking and auto industryís came to complete collapse. Always blaming politicians that WE elected to office. Georgia is a good example, Saxby in his last term attempted to work toward a compromise that might actually get government moving. And conservative wanted to hang him for his work. This is a majority rule country, and a minority unwilling to compromise is stupid and unproductive. Never has it been like this in the history of American. And things will not get better until we learn to work for the common good again. Or just wait until hispanics are the majority voting block in this country and let them fix the problem.
Sorry about the you make me sick comment, but thatís just how I feel about some people who rant on this site with little understand, a whole lot of hate and a "my way or no way attitude".
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

domino wrote:
Informed Opinion is totally delusional.
Nobody noticed that you didn't dispute any of the facts.

Just another Right Winger unable to handle the truth, forced to attack the messenger because the message is unassailable.

By the way, the Inquisition called - they want you to return their mindset.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>lol And you left wingers are just paragons of virtue and truth, huh? What a laugh fest!

You left wingers have no cred because you are so brainwashed by the Obama machine. You refuse to even CONSIDER that you have made a HUGE mistake.

So! Your post can't be said about you exteme left wingers, huh??? See how ridiculous you sound?.
Yep, if only we'd been smart enough to elect another Bush.

Nothing like a Right Winger;
- who doubles the debt;
- turns the budget surplus he inherited into a $1.4 Trillion Dollar annual deficit;
- starts three wars;
- hides the $2 Trillion Dollar current cost of his wars "off budge;
- destroys the economy so badly he leaves the greatest recession since the Great Depression in his wake;
- leaves unemployment over 10% in his wake;
- leaves a banking disaster if epic proportion in his wake;

Yep, why wouldn't anyone want to repeat that Right Wing performance ?

Well, maybe it's because they are smart.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Another Informed Opinion wrote:
Obama is a failure as a president. He could have be great. He could have been mediocre.
He has failed at everything if he has tried to help the American people.
His one crown jewel, ObamaCare, is a bloated, inefficient money pit that lowers our quality of healthcare while raising costs across the board.
His path is the path to economic ruin, it is plain to see, just open your eyes and lose the partisanship. We all know that's not going to happen.
Obama has failed if he is trying to help this country, if the conservatives are right, and he purposely is hurting America to further his personal social and economic beliefs, then I suppose he's been pretty successful.
Yep, let's compare:

Obama's economic record based on what he inherited and where we are now,
with
what Bush inherited and the economic, military, and foreign relations disasters he left in his wake.

Why who wouldn't want the Right Wing records of:
- Bush turning a budget surplus into a $1.4 Trillion Dollar annual deficit;
- Bush doubling the national debt;
- Bush starting and leaving us with over $2 Trillion Dollars in unfunded "off budget" debt for their war;
- Bush leaving us with the Greatest Recession since the 30's;
- Bush leaving us with a completely decimated banking system, high unemployment, and lowered revenues;

Yep, let's elect another Right Winger, and prove we Americans are just incapable of learning from experience.

That would really prove there is no intelligent life left on Earth.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>You have given all of us an excellent profile of a low information, Obama supporter and voter. It is somewhat scary but, yet humorous to think there are acutally people like you in our midst.
Thanks for providing such a fact based argument.

Those damn liberals keep posting overwhelming and numerous facts demonstrating the Right Wingers always create economic devastation, double and triple the national debt, and create huge deficits.

Thank goodness you didn't just avoid all the facts demonstrating that in modern history only democrats have balanced the budget.

Oh, wait .....

I guess that's actually all you did.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,941 - 4,960 of39,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jesup Discussions

Search the Jesup Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
stively motorcylcle repair Thu I know 3
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Review: Boyds Insurance Services-Jesup Apr 5 2peasnapod 1
Lawyers Mar 20 Farrell Landon 2
Although unofficial in Glynn, Beaches to the Be... Mar '14 Sarcasm is free 5
smoke/fire Mar '14 unknown88 1
Milking the system, and milking us taxpayers (Oct '13) Mar '14 Yeller Jacket 2
•••

Flood Warning for Wayne County was issued at April 19 at 4:21AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Jesup Dating

more search filters