Comments
4,921 - 4,940 of 53,508 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago
Scott

Jefferson, GA

#5371 Mar 29, 2013
columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>To Angie and all republican losers, We independents came we saw and we kicked romneys greedy little BUTT! Now hopefully he will tax and tax and tax you for defacatting bush on us for 8 years. Open your bank accounts and get ready to PAY UP.
You have given all of us an excellent profile of a low information, Obama supporter and voter. It is somewhat scary but, yet humorous to think there are acutally people like you in our midst.
columbus native

Edmond, OK

#5372 Mar 29, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
How many separate vacations did Laura take? How often? How large was her entourage? Compare the costs of Laura's vacations to Michelle's. How many rounds of golf did Bush play in comparison to Obama? What was the state of the economy when Bush went somewhere OTHER THAN HIS RANCH for a vacation? You mesmerized left wingers can defe Obama all you like, but you are on a sinking ship.
bush went to the Cayman Islands to count his ill gotten gain. Laura was the most frigid, stale, emotionalest, presidential wife in my lifetime. But that's ok these two criminals are the reason all of we non-republicans voted republicans out! And probably Hillary Clinton will be the next president. NO MORE REPUBLICANS EVER!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5373 Mar 29, 2013
Please, do tell, just what criminal acts did George and Laura Bush commit?

Funny how when Bush was running, the news media was searching everywhere for some proof Bush had used cocaine at some point in his life. Obama wrote in his "biography" that he used marijuana and cocaine and the news media......yawn.

And while you're at it, please define "emotionalest" for us.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

#5374 Mar 29, 2013
columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>bush went to the Cayman Islands to count his ill gotten gain. Laura was the most frigid, stale, emotionalest, presidential wife in my lifetime. But that's ok these two criminals are the reason all of we non-republicans voted republicans out! And probably Hillary Clinton will be the next president. NO MORE REPUBLICANS EVER!
Please, do tell, your number one reason of what any Republican did that was so bad.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#5375 Mar 29, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, do tell, your number one reason of what any Republican did that was so bad.
hey Gen.,this is jeb. not sure that I understand your post.hope this is not Gettysburg all over again.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5376 Mar 29, 2013
columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>To Angie and all republican losers, We independents came we saw and we kicked romneys greedy little BUTT! Now hopefully he will tax and tax and tax you for defacatting bush on us for 8 years. Open your bank accounts and get ready to PAY UP.
What's the "we" $hit? You got a mouse in your pocket?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5377 Mar 29, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but if you remove "$---" from the quote ;) that was an expression my father used and I have never heard anyone else use it. Thanks for the reminder of my Daddy. Rabbit hole exited.

Since: Jul 12

Villa Rica, GA

#5378 Mar 29, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>how silly can they be,everyone knows that Ronald Reagan was the best prez in history;)
Reagan warned us that unless we were very careful this country would be one with a new flag flying over it. He knew then what was happening.
formerresident

Decatur, GA

#5379 Mar 29, 2013
Reagan created the tinkle down theory, he would know
He was the best orator, of my lifetime, at least during his first term. Not sure he knew who he was in the second term, but he was a good enough actor that the public loved him anyway.
I do think that we need to be really careful or there will be another flag, and we the people are a big part of the problem, because we have too much apathy.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#5380 Mar 29, 2013
formerresident wrote:
He was the best orator, of my lifetime, at least during his first term. Not sure he knew who he was in the second term, but he was a good enough actor that the public loved him anyway.
I do think that we need to be really careful or there will be another flag, and we the people are a big part of the problem, because we have too much apathy.
orator?there was a guy from Germany who was pretty good at that.does that mean he was a good leader.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5381 Mar 29, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but if you remove "$---" from the quote ;) that was an expression my father used and I have never heard anyone else use it. Thanks for the reminder of my Daddy. Rabbit hole exited.
LMBO.

I don't remember when I first heard it, but I've used it for a LONG time.

You're welcome!
domino

Wellington, AL

#5382 Mar 29, 2013
Speaking of irony, I just read on the news where Biden is on his 3rd vacation this year... at taxpayers expense. Obama has already been vacationing in Hawaii this year and went golfing in Florida with Tiger Woods while the sequester was looming, at taxpayers expense. That is 1 fine president, showing his interest in our country.
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

#5383 Mar 29, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln was a Republican. Lol. Had to point out the irony in the Confederate General backing a Republican.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5384 Mar 29, 2013
columbus native wrote:
You have nothing, so you stoop to childishness. You are going to pay up just as much as we. You are the most uninformed poster on Topix. You had better brace yourself. You simply have no idea what you are doing.

Location hidden

#5385 Mar 29, 2013
columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>It must be pretty raw for you knowing a better president than romny WON! repubs don't like it? Blame on we independents who overpowered you and took CONTROL!
You have nothing. MANY links and facts have been posted and you have no reply; no defense. You keep posting, I won, you lost. lol Well, you've lost, too. You are just too uninformed to realize it. I'm curious. What makes you think you are immune to what is going to happen?(This should be good.)

Location hidden

#5386 Mar 29, 2013
columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>bush went to the Cayman Islands to count his ill gotten gain. Laura was the most frigid, stale, emotionalest, presidential wife in my lifetime. But that's ok these two criminals are the reason all of we non-republicans voted republicans out! And probably Hillary Clinton will be the next president. NO MORE REPUBLICANS EVER!
You are hopeless. There is nothing else to say. You make it up as you go. You just don't have anything else. Your posts have gotten BEYOND ridiculous.

Location hidden

#5387 Mar 29, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Columbus Native seems to think that everyone is going to pay but him. Astounding. Of course, if he is on all of the government handouts, perhaps he WILL be immune.

Location hidden

#5388 Mar 29, 2013
formerresident wrote:
We have too many uninformed voters.

Location hidden

#5389 Mar 29, 2013
domino wrote:
Speaking of irony, I just read on the news where Biden is on his 3rd vacation this year... at taxpayers expense. Obama has already been vacationing in Hawaii this year and went golfing in Florida with Tiger Woods while the sequester was looming, at taxpayers expense. That is 1 fine president, showing his interest in our country.
It seems Biden has been a good steward of taxpayers money since day one.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Biden-weeken...
make me sick

Dahlonega, GA

#5391 Mar 30, 2013
Man in Plaid wrote:
In response to Make Me Sick,
Do Republican elites alone comprise the"they" that you describe? It seems that the identical charges that you levy against this group could also be made against the elite of the Democrat party. While this take suggests that working class Republicans are being and have been duped by their leaders into becoming economic pawns and cannon fodder, it does not address the modern serfdom that the Democrats have created by building an underclass whose sustenance depends upon entitlements and handouts. Structurally speaking, how are the two different?
Didn't read past the 1st paragraph of your post.
This belief that poor people on the public dole is this countries problems is a political tactic, nothing more. The numbers don't back that claim up at all. Our funding problems are and have always been social security and Medicare. The middle class is having fewer children because they just can't afford more, so the pool of money to pay for the baby boomers is just too small. If you believe Social Security is a savings program, itís not, it purely an insurance program. Itís really a Ponzi scheme with current workers funding the program.

As for the media not being believable, thatís nothing new. But it was taken to an entirely new level with Fox News Channel, backed and funded by the conservative wing of the Republican Party. MSNBC after a few years has tried to do the same, but they are not in the same league. People driving cars with bumper stickers saying ďdon't believe the main stream mediaĒ and then believe every twisted comment on FNC is what makes me sick. You can smell a FNC fanatic a mile away.
We ALL need to realize the current problems were created by my generation, baby boomers with lots of credit and little common sense. People playing the blame game and not even considering how we got in this situation and just how close the banking and auto industryís came to complete collapse. Always blaming politicians that WE elected to office. Georgia is a good example, Saxby in his last term attempted to work toward a compromise that might actually get government moving. And conservative wanted to hang him for his work. This is a majority rule country, and a minority unwilling to compromise is stupid and unproductive. Never has it been like this in the history of American. And things will not get better until we learn to work for the common good again. Or just wait until hispanics are the majority voting block in this country and let them fix the problem.
Sorry about the you make me sick comment, but thatís just how I feel about some people who rant on this site with little understand, a whole lot of hate and a "my way or no way attitude".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jesup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone want a free dog? (Jan '12) Sat Hailey rami 4
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Pfffft 185
Buy Georgia White Dirt (Jan '13) Aug 27 Ladie T 7
arrested in ludowici Aug 27 That Guy 2
Muslim Compound near Odum? (May '07) Aug 13 FYI 65
New to Area Jul '14 Yeller Jacket 4
Lonnie's Auto Repair Jul '14 Yeller Jacket 1
•••
•••
•••

Jesup Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••