Glorya

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

A recession when your neigbor loses his job. A depression, when you lose yours. Ronald Reagan
open minded

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>how silly can they be,everyone knows that Ronald Reagan was the best prez in history;)
You got that sh*t right , ron was the best , no doubt.....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>how silly can they be,everyone knows that Ronald Reagan was the best prez in history;)
I totally agree with you, Jeb!
formerresident

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
So glad you agree. ;)
Yes, he had the tinkle down theory! His best acting job wasn't bedtime for bonzo, it was Mr. President.
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

open minded wrote:
whats up , fellow butt lickers ??? lol
Knew you'd be open minded!!! Moonshine Pimp Juice has me drrrruuunnnnkkkk. Any married women looking to hookup????? Gonna start a butt licker thread and invite you guys. Just farted so hard it actually hurt. May have torn my bhole.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Seriously, while I would never claim Reagan was the best, I would be happy to argue he was one of the best. He mistakenly trusted Democrats to follow through with border security in return for amnesty (sound familiar) and spending with the Democrat congress was ridiculous. But, he loved this country, he stood strong for conservative values which have always been this country's strength and his firm national security stance (i.e.Reykjavik) and his alliance with Margaret Thatcher brought down the Soviet Union.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

formerresident wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he had the tinkle down theory! His best acting job wasn't bedtime for bonzo, it was Mr. President.
Gallup poll
A Gallup poll about presidential greatness, taken February 25, 2011, asked 1015 adults in the US, "Who do you regard as the greatest United States president?"[31]
Ronald Reagan (19%)
Abraham Lincoln (14%)
Bill Clinton (13%)
John F. Kennedy (11%)
George Washington (10%)
Franklin Roosevelt (8%)
Barack Obama (5%)
Theodore Roosevelt (3%)
Harry Truman (3%)
George W. Bush (2%)
Thomas Jefferson (2%)
Jimmy Carter (1%)
Dwight Eisenhower (1%)
George H. W. Bush (1%)
Andrew Jackson (<1%)
Lyndon B. Johnson (<1%)
Richard Nixon (<1%)
[edit]
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Aggie23 wrote:
Seriously, while I would never claim Reagan was the best, I would be happy to argue he was one of the best. He mistakenly trusted Democrats to follow through with border security in return for amnesty (sound familiar) and spending with the Democrat congress was ridiculous. But, he loved this country, he stood strong for conservative values which have always been this country's strength and his firm national security stance (i.e.Reykjavik) and his alliance with Margaret Thatcher brought down the Soviet Union.
and,less we forget- he single-handedly won the cold war.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gallup poll
A Gallup poll about presidential greatness, taken February 25, 2011, asked 1015 adults in the US, "Who do you regard as the greatest United States president?"[31]
Ronald Reagan (19%)
Abraham Lincoln (14%)
Bill Clinton (13%)
John F. Kennedy (11%)
George Washington (10%)
Franklin Roosevelt (8%)
Barack Obama (5%)
Theodore Roosevelt (3%)
Harry Truman (3%)
George W. Bush (2%)
Thomas Jefferson (2%)
Jimmy Carter (1%)
Dwight Eisenhower (1%)
George H. W. Bush (1%)
Andrew Jackson (<1%)
Lyndon B. Johnson (<1%)
Richard Nixon (<1%)
[edit]
and just when was this poll taken.get my drift.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>and just when was this poll taken.get my drift.
umm, it was in her post - 2011

And I should have said "hastened the fall of the Soviet Union"
formerresident

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Reagan did have words I just want to shout out right now to the locals

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down these walls.
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

My bhole is on fire"!!!,,,,!!! Call the fire departmunt

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>and just when was this poll taken.get my drift.
I noted that, but that was the latest one I could find by a reputable group. Perhaps you can find a more recent one.
I don't need to post old stuff just to prove a point. If I were going to do that, I would be making MANY posts about the costs of the vacations Michelle and her girls have been taking on tax payers money. Get MY drift?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Farrell Landon wrote:
My bhole is on fire"!!!,,,,!!! Call the fire departmunt
Why don't you have your mother just throw a glass of water in your FACE?
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I noted that, but that was the latest one I could find by a reputable group. Perhaps you can find a more recent one.
I don't need to post old stuff just to prove a point. If I were going to do that, I would be making MANY posts about the costs of the vacations Michelle and her girls have been taking on tax payers money. Get MY drift?
my point was that it was recent.you know my favorite intrest is wars.and my favorite one of these is the U.S. civil.there have been thousands of books written about it,beginning with the end of the war right up to the present day.i read somewhere that a book would tell someone about as much about the times it was written in as it does about the subject itself(I'm speaking of non-fiction/history).the civil war is a great example of this.perspectives on it have wavered back and forth at least a dozen or more times since(depending on the era the books were written-at least in part).I think it is unfair for us to compare Reagan to a Lincoln,jefferson,etc. so soon.i believe that should be left to future historians.but that is just my opinion.
domino

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to post old stuff just to prove a point. If I were going to do that, I would be making MANY posts about the costs of the vacations
Michelle and her girls have been
taking on tax payers money. Get MY
drift?
I am so glad somone brought that up. everyone use to really fuss when George Bush went to his ranch in Texas. Michelle Obama has jet setted all over the world on vacations, taking along her children and her mother. Proven fact, she has spent more vacating than Bush ever did, at taxpayers expense and she's not even the president. I wish I could find that link now.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
you should know by now that I am not an Obama fan.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gallup poll
Ronald Reagan (19%)
Abraham Lincoln (14%)
Bill Clinton (13%)
John F. Kennedy (11%)
George Washington (10%)
Franklin Roosevelt (8%)
Barack Obama (5%)
Theodore Roosevelt (3%)
Harry Truman (3%)
George W. Bush (2%)
Thomas Jefferson (2%)
Jimmy Carter (1%)
Dwight Eisenhower (1%)
George H. W. Bush (1%)
Andrew Jackson (<1%)
Lyndon B. Johnson (<1%)
Richard Nixon (<1%)
[edit]
besides,a poll of 1000 hardly sounds scientific,i bet half of them did'nt even know who our allies were in ww2.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>besides,a poll of 1000 hardly sounds scientific,i bet half of them did'nt even know who our allies were in ww2.
That is probably a depressingly true statement.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

domino wrote:
<quoted text>I am so glad somone brought that up. everyone use to really fuss when George Bush went to his ranch in Texas. Michelle Obama has jet setted all over the world on vacations, taking along her children and her mother. Proven fact, she has spent more vacating than Bush ever did, at taxpayers expense and she's not even the president. I wish I could find that link now.
Bush Spent 5 Times More On Flights To Texas Than Obama’s Christmas Vacation Costs

It's so easy to blow these Right Wing falsehoods out if the water.

Let's do it again -

Those who criticize the cost of Obama’s Christmas vacation don’t want you to know that George W. Bush spent at least $20 million taxpayer dollars just on flights to his ranch in Crawford.

The right wing has been outraged at the four million dollar plus price tag for Obama’s family Christmas vacation, and they constantly hold George W. Bush up as an example of how thrifty a president should be when going on vacation.

The problem is that W. wasn’t thrifty. He was the most expensive vacation president in US history. Not only did Bush spend more days on vacation than any other president, but he used Air Force One more often while on vacation than any other president.

During Bush’s two terms, the cost of operating Air Force One ranged from $56,800 to $68,000 an hour. Bush used Air Force One 77 times to go to his ranch in Crawford, TX. Using the low end cost of $56,800. Each trip to Crawford cost taxpayers $259,687 each time, and $20 million total for Bush’s ranch flights.

If cost of the flight was the only expense involved to taxpayers Bush’s vacations would still seem rather economical, but there is more, much more. Unlike the Obama’s $4 million Christmas vacation price tag, which includes the cost of everything from transportation to accommodations for the First Family, the White House staff, and the White House press corps, Bush’s numbers only include the cost of flying the president to Crawford. The cost of transporting and accommodating staff, media, friends and family is not included in Bush’s vacation numbers.

FactCheck.org was writing about the anonymous chain emails about Obama’s travel costs and noted in July that the stories about Obama’s travel expenses are,“part of continuing pattern of false and misleading claims about the travels of the president and the first lady,” and that Obama used Air Force One less in his first two years in office than George W. Bush did.

Does the Right Wing know they are spewing false info, and do it anyway, or are facts so unimportant, they just don't care.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jesup Discussions

Search the Jesup Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Ludowici Politics (Dec '11) Jul 15 Long County TRUTH 27
Ludowici reinstates police chief Jun '14 oh okay 2
New to Area Jun '14 weavinggoddess 3
Bobby England (Feb '13) May '14 abc 4
Ludowici officer faces 5 charges (Jan '12) May '14 Kaci Govero 25
Muslim Compound near Odum? (May '07) May '14 downsouth 63
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jesup Jobs

•••