Comments
4,181 - 4,200 of 49,762 Comments Last updated 46 min ago

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4584
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. I think this guy is an uncle tom; put out there to say all the things that most of the white tea party are scared to say.
I had decided to completely ignore you because you are so full of garbage and frankly not worth the time, but HOW DARE YOU call that gentleman an Uncle Tom. That is the bigotry of the Left. Blacks are NOT ALLOWED to "leave the plantation" and think for themselves. You disgust me. Now come back with some of your sophomoric ad hominem attacks, it makes me laugh that that is the best you can do.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4585
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Just can't take hypocrites seriously.
If you weren't against Bush shredding the Constitution - you can't be taken seriously now - our country doesn't need people who only claim to care about Constitutional rights when the man holding the gun is a Black Democrat, otherwise it's all hunky dory.
Exactly whom do you think IS taken seriously? YOU? ME? ANYONE? Obviously not. We are merely observers of our country going down the tubes.
The race card? Seriously? Oh, brother. I thought you MIGHT be above that.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4586
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I had decided to completely ignore you because you are so full of garbage and frankly not worth the time, but HOW DARE YOU call that gentleman an Uncle Tom. That is the bigotry of the Left. Blacks are NOT ALLOWED to "leave the plantation" and think for themselves. You disgust me. Now come back with some of your sophomoric ad hominem attacks, it makes me laugh that that is the best you can do.
You nailed it! I was wondering which liberal would throw down the Uncle Tom card. Good gosh! They are so predictible.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4587
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Bush invaded Iraq for far less.
You may have a valid point. I didn't like Bush as the whole thing was a prelude of making our National Security into a huge government takeover of our rights and privacy. This is not about Bush. It is about a rouge little nation that has bullied year after year with threats to get fuel oil, food, and money. N.Korea has always succeeded in getting its way because our State Department always thought it was easier to bribe them off then to have a war.
Now times have changed and the N.Koreans now feel that they can up the demands as it has always worked before.
The huge problem is that they now have nuclear weapons. They are developing missiles and warheads to carry them across the world.
They have become more emboldened which makes a mistake of miscalculation on their part more likely.
If a man walks up to you with a gun in his belt and says that I have this gun and i am going to use it soon to kill you. What are you going to do just wait for him to kill you and then have your family call the police, or defend yourself? Nope. Too late then.You would take steps to have this man stopped by any means so that he does not shoot you as he said he would.
The same thing goes for N.Korea. If they have the capability to nuke us and say that they are going to do it, then we have every right to take steps to stop them before they kill millions of Americans. Everyone has the inherent right to self defense. That includes the United States of America. If we wait for them to take the first step then we are fools. It will be to late and our people will suffer like never before.
N.Korea must retract its statement about attacking us. If not then they should face the obvious consequences.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4588
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly whom do you think IS taken seriously? YOU? ME? ANYONE? Obviously not. We are merely observers of our country going down the tubes.
The race card? Seriously? Oh, brother. I thought you MIGHT be above that.
Sorry - you're right - only those whose posts about Obama that include references to bananas, watermelon, thick lips, welfare, multiple daddies, etc. deserve the presumption the author is basing his ideas on Obama's skin tone.


So we'll put you down as one of those people screaming bloody murder when Bush lied us into War in Iraq; started the program to reward the Banksters for looting and destroying America's economy; and created the UnPatriot Act;

Not one of those folks who supported all those things when Bush did it - but are now outraged when Obama follows suit.

Welcome aboard.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4589
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. I think this guy is an uncle tom; put out there to say all the things that most of the white tea party are scared to say.
Tell me why would you say a thing like that? The man has a brain just like you and I and has a right to use it. He has the right to his opinion just as we do and evidently he can think well enough to form his own opinions.
Oh dear, Did he step off the plantation? Does that have you upset?
He is a man and he is Black. So what? If he were a White man what would you say about him then? Would that make his views more or less valid?
Sometimes you puzzle me.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4590
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Will Georgia get its very own Todd Akin?
March 07, 2013

The Republican primary for the open Senate seat in Georgia is shaping up to be a free-for-all ...

So who are the potential candidates?

Paul Broun: Broun recently boasted that he was the “first to call Obama a socialist grabbing government control of health care and redistribution of wealth.” Also Broun,(no fan of science), claimed that “All that stuff I was taught about evolution and embryology and the Big Bang Theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of Hell.”

Tom Price: After the BP oil spill, Price, worried about BP's profits, criticized a deal the company made BP pay $20 billion in damages as a "shakedown".

Phil Gingrey: Gingrey claimed that Todd Akin was “partly right” when he said that “a woman’s body has a way of shutting down so the pregnancy would not occur.” According to Gingrey “We tell infertile couples all the time to just relax. Drink a glass of wine. And don’t be so tense and uptight because all that adrenaline can cause you not to ovulate.”

This is gonna be fun.
nuff said

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4591
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Synergy wrote:
This BRILLIANT man explains EXACTLY why I don't like the Obamas. I totally agree with every word he wrote. It's a little long, but absolutely worth the read.
http://mychal-massie.com/premium/why-i-do-not...
I'm not going to argue with anyone about this. This is how I feel and I don't have to explain my feelings. You have your feelings and I have mine. "nuff said.
You don't have to explain, its obvious you are a nut and an egomaniac.
So spare us the bullshit reply, nuff said.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4592
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Now I feel safer. J. Carny says that we can defend ourselves from a N.Korean missile attack. I believe everything this guy says don't you? He has to be the worlds greatest spin artist of all times. Why hasn't our President made a comment and assured us that we are safe? Hmmm.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_US_...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4593
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

nuff said wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to explain, its obvious you are a nut and an egomaniac.
So spare us the bullshit reply, nuff said.
You are going to have to take it to the chaplain because I DON'T CARE what you think of me. To call YOU a nut and an egomaniac would be giving you too much credit. BTW, YOUR posts are the very definition of bullsh*t. Next.
nuff said

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4594
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chill out, I was just explaining why you do the things you do.
I don't care that you don't care, you are still and egomaniac and a nut. Next????

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4596
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

nuff said wrote:
Chill out, I was just explaining why you do the things you do.
I don't care that you don't care, you are still and egomaniac and a nut. Next????
I AM chill. You don't have that kind of power over me.(You think you do, so that makes YOU an egomaniac. Just sayin'.)

I think you are a bigger nut than I'll ever be. Do you care? No. So, there ya go. Checkmate.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4597
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Informed Opinion wrote:
Will Georgia get its very own Todd Akin?
March 07, 2013
The Republican primary for the open Senate seat in Georgia is shaping up to be a free-for-all ...
So who are the potential candidates?
Paul Broun: Broun recently boasted that he was the “first to call Obama a socialist grabbing government control of health care and redistribution of wealth.” Also Broun,(no fan of science), claimed that “All that stuff I was taught about evolution and embryology and the Big Bang Theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of Hell.”
Tom Price: After the BP oil spill, Price, worried about BP's profits, criticized a deal the company made BP pay $20 billion in damages as a "shakedown".
Phil Gingrey: Gingrey claimed that Todd Akin was “partly right” when he said that “a woman’s body has a way of shutting down so the pregnancy would not occur.” According to Gingrey “We tell infertile couples all the time to just relax. Drink a glass of wine. And don’t be so tense and uptight because all that adrenaline can cause you not to ovulate.”
This is gonna be fun.
Boring.
Riding around in circles on a unicycle going forward and backward.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4598
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

nuff said wrote:
Chill out, I was just explaining why you do the things you do.
I don't care that you don't care, you are still and egomaniac and a nut. Next????
Wow, I'm so impressed. You are qualified to explain to someone you have never met why they do the things they do. Must be so special to be you.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4605
Mar 8, 2013
 
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>Boring.
Riding around in circles on a unicycle going forward and backward.
Thanks for reading.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4606
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike that fat wh"re aggie; I know bait when I see it. I was only giving you what you wanted.
You're a Rhodes Scholar, huh?
Anonymous

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4607
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike that fat wh"re aggie; I know bait when I see it. I was only giving you what you wanted.
Why the degrading of women? I find it repulsive and uncalled for. It's better to remain quiet than spew hatred.
Anonymous

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4608
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Maybe you should join "the bird" who kept flying in similar circles and just disappeared. Poof. Gone. I think you mentioned you missed him...
Chicken Little

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4611
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM chill. You don't have that kind of power over me.(You think you do, so that makes YOU an egomaniac. Just sayin'.)
I think you are a bigger nut than I'll ever be. Do you care? No. So, there ya go. Checkmate.
Only an egomaniac would say something like checkmate when they clearly lost an argument. Funny stuff, this Topix...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4613
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

glorya wrote:
<quoted text> Why the degrading of women? I find it repulsive and uncalled for. It's better to remain quiet than spew hatred.
It usually is a way for insecure men to try and compensate for their various inadequacies. The troll in question is best ignored and really isn't worth wasting time with. The "best" he can come up with is vulgarity and profanity, the last resort of those with no substance. But that "uncle tom" comment was so gutter dredging that it had to be addressed. Time to go back to ignoring.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jesup Discussions

Search the Jesup Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Ludowici Politics (Dec '11) Jul 15 Long County TRUTH 27
Ludowici reinstates police chief Jun '14 oh okay 2
New to Area Jun '14 weavinggoddess 3
Bobby England (Feb '13) May '14 abc 4
Ludowici officer faces 5 charges (Jan '12) May '14 Kaci Govero 25
Muslim Compound near Odum? (May '07) May '14 downsouth 63
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jesup Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jesup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jesup News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jesup
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••